What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

I'm a parent. I'm looking at it purely selfishly I guess, if I have to be honest with myself, which I always am.

Each of my kids is a part of my soul. My wife and I (I know she is too) are already dreading the inevitable day they stop living with us, together.

A few times when they've gone for summer camps, holidays with friends etc. the home seems so silent, it's eerily unnatural.

Cheers, Doc
its natural bro to feel like that right now but once they leave for the university you will get accustomed to it.being a doc you know it better than me that human mind is ever evolving and it can get use to the new realities of life fairly easily

I'm a parent. I'm looking at it purely selfishly I guess, if I have to be honest with myself, which I always am.

Each of my kids is a part of my soul. My wife and I (I know she is too) are already dreading the inevitable day they stop living with us, together.

A few times when they've gone for summer camps, holidays with friends etc. the home seems so silent, it's eerily unnatural.

Cheers, Doc

If you don't pitch them against harsh realities of life you are being unfair to them. One day they will curse you for that. And children living away from families value family more than a child who is brought up under your shadow. Exceptions may be there ..... but this is one sacrifice which a father should make looking strong no matter how much he dislikes it but its worth it for his child, especially for people of subcontinent.

its natural bro to feel like that right now but once they leave for the university you will get accustomed to it.being a doc you know it better than me that human mind is ever evolving and it can get use to the new realities of life fairly easily

The older we get, the more we understand our parents.

Now I feel guilty for not being able to spend more time with them.

Cheers, Doc

Germany mein totally free hai jo parho jaahan tk parho koi tension ni.
we don't have that kind of budget and even if you reread my points you will see that i tried to keep the cost as low as possible.i didn't suggested closing the private institutes as they share the burden put on us by large population and my sole reason for cracking down on the ghost school was to free the funding from them and put it to better use.

we don't have that kind of budget and even if you reread my points you will see that i tried to keep the cost as low as possible.i didn't suggested closing the private institutes as they share the burden put on us by large population and my sole reason for cracking down on the ghost school was to free the funding from them and put it to better use.
We can always reduce the development budget that is spent on luxuries like metro or orange or other drama baazi's or even roads Health and Education should be a priority no matter what if you want to become a successful country.

Doc is it true that being a doctor you never stops studying? i mean you obviously have to study about new medicines but you've to do it daily?

I'm not a practicing doctor. I'm in research. And I've sadly never stopped reading. Such is the nature of my work.

Cheers, Doc

my goal will be to strengthen Pakistan defence technological advancement of defense equipment space and satlite capabilities implication of Islamic laws in true spirit and look after of poor and needy citizens of Pakistan along with economic growth and improvement in health facilities

my goal will be to strengthen Pakistan defence technological advancement of defense equipment space and satlite capabilities implication of Islamic laws in true spirit and look after of poor and needy citizens of Pakistan along with economic growth and improvement in health facilities
bhai jan ek ek kam karna hay sab nay sarey nahi:D

presidential democracy.. and friendly troll for president :fans:
nahi :disagree: woh @Starlord kay laye reserved hay

I am the new defense minister Please!!!! :raise:
I promise i will bring Flankers to PAF:big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom