What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

We can always reduce the development budget that is spent on luxuries like metro or orange or other drama baazi's or even roads Health and Education should be a priority no matter what if you want to become a successful country.
thats not my job bro it will be finance mister's job to allocate the funds the best i can do is lobby for it

I am the new defense minister Please!!!! :raise:
I promise i will bring Flankers to PAF:big_boss:
i think(not sure) procurement of military hardware comes under the Ministry of Defence Production

On creation of Pakistan, Directorate General Supply and Development was established under Ministry of Defence. In 1953, it was reorganized as Defence Purchase Directorate. In 1967, it was merged with DGMP and called Directorate General Munition Production and Procurement, which was assigned the dual responsibility of procurement of defence stores/equipment and their indigenous production in the country. In 1970, the set up was bifurcated into Directorate General Defence Purchase and Directorate General Munition Production as separate entities. Directorate General Defence Purchase or DGDP was made responsible for procurement and disposal of defence stores, since then has been functioning under Ministry of Defence Production.
http://www.dgdp.gov.pk/index1.php#

If not defence minister Then make me Finance Minister. I am qualified for that being a Chartered Accountant :(

in a sudden look i thought the title is Launch of Pakistan Dance Party:lol:

woh jab yeah sab experiment fail ho ga to bali ka baqra baney ga ahem ahem nahi mera matlab hay woh (@Starlord ) is kamyab state kay amer ul mominin hon gay

bili ko chicchron kay khwab lol
lol i attend so many dance parties even going in party tonight;)

BTW i also wana join Govt:big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom