What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

I know i know but if we go with 1st option there are chances of losing more lives. Bhai ye 70 saal ka kachra hai aese hi saaf ni hoga.

70 saal ka kachra 70 din may saaf ho skta hy. Will chaiay. ECL may shamil karo in sab ko 1st k year kay student say lay kar senior most tak ....... aur in kay jitnay assets hain sab freeze kar do, give them monthly pay to make their ends meet. Transfer the most senior of them to remote areas and war zones. Keep the young ones on 7 days at duty for 14 hours with 8 hours for sleep and 2 hours for relaxation. Ask them to hold medical camps in areas like Thar etc............. phelay aik saal tak in sab ko yooo hi ragra do ......... change khud he a jy ga.

70 saal ka kachra 70 din may saaf ho skta hy. Will chaiay. ECL may shamil karo in sab ko 1st k year kay student say lay kar senior most tak ....... aur in kay jitnay assets hain sab freeze kar do, give them monthly pay to make their ends meet. Transfer the most senior of them to remote areas and war zones. Keep the young ones on 7 days at duty for 14 hours with 8 hours for sleep and 2 hours for relaxation. Ask them to hold medical camps in areas like Thar etc............. phelay aik saal tak in sab ko yooo hi ragra do ......... change khud he a jy ga.
Those are some really good suggestions :tup:

few steps that would be taken on emergency bases
1) selecting the best and experienced minds that our universities can offer to develop logic and analytical base curriculum with diverse subjects(including various technical skill based one) for primary, secondary, higher secondary students as they need it the most. under grad or post grad can wait.
2) gradual implementation of above developed system and training of teacher from the lowest level i.e primary.as sudden changes isn't possible for project of this magnitude and without properly trained workforce it will fail.
3) heavy crack downs for ghost teachers and schools and making sure that people involved in it never find a job in any educational department.
4)gradual standardization of curriculum for private and government schools.
5)making it illegal for any child under 16 to be outside during school hours .this is to help fight the child labor.
6)free breakfast and lunch at schools
7)converting or merging every madrasa into a government school which will provide all above benefits and optional extra Islamic subjects to those who want to study them.(as i have already told curriculum will be extremely diverse with only few compulsory subjects like maths English Urdu(both merged with ethics) science.
8) centralizing the exams and its checking and making it near impossible for student relying on ratta system to pass.
9)making 30% to 40% of the salary performance based.(depending on the nature of the work of the employee)

this will be my part if i ever get a chance to work in education department @Zibago @The Sandman @El Sidd @Moonlight @RealNapster @Mentee @Starlord

few steps that would be taken on emergency bases
1) selecting the best and experienced minds that our universities can offer to develop logic and analytical base curriculum with diverse subjects(including various technical skills) for primary, secondary, higher secondary students as they need it the most. under grad or post grad can wait.
2) gradual implementation of above developed system and training of teacher from the lowest level i.e primary.as sudden changes isn't possible for project of this magnitude and without properly trained workforce it will fail.
3) heavy crack downs for ghost teachers and schools and making sure that people involved in it never find a job in any educational department.
4)gradual standardization of curriculum for private and government schools.
5)making it illegal for any child under 16 to be outside during school hours .this is to help fight the child labor.
6)free breakfast and lunch at schools
7)converting or merging every madrasa into a government school which will provide all above benefits and optional extra Islamic subjects to those who want to study them.(as i have already told curriculum will be extremely diverse with only few compulsory subjects like maths English Urdu(both merged with ethics) science.
8) centralizing the exams and its checking and making it near impossible for student relying on ratta system to pass.
9)making 30% to 40%(depending on the nature of the work of the employee) of the salary performance based.

Again similar question to you too .......... what about the strong private mafia in this area?

Again similar question to you too .......... what about the strong private mafia in this area?
fight it to an extent(as completely eradicating it neither beneficial nor possible for the state and they can provide benchmarks in beginning phase and tough competition to the government institutes in middle stage of the reforms) with diversification in courses offered and centralization of examination body.every exam from 1st class to 2nd year will be made conducted and checked by it.

fight it to an extent(as completely eradicating it neither beneficial nor possible for the state and they can provide benchmarks in beginning phase and tough competition to the government institutes in middle stage of the reforms) with diversification in courses offered and centralization of examination body.every exam from 1st class to 2nd year will be made conducted and checked by it.

How about big boarding schools from class 7th onward ....... with similar educational and sports facilities and area in almost all population centers of Pakistan.

How about big boarding schools from class 7th onward ....... with similar educational and sports facilities and area in almost all population centers of Pakistan.
not a big fan of boarding schools i have seen what happen in the hostels of even the best cadet collages of Pakistan i think it is better if children stays with their parents in that tender age.

not a big fan of boarding schools i have seen what happen in the hostels of even the best cadet collages of Pakistan i think it is better if children stays with their parents in that tender age.

I agree.

Though my dad was a boarder from one of India's oldest n most prestigious boarding schools and turned out ok.

Parents nowadays treat boarding schools as away homes either for prestige or when they frankly do not have the time or inclination to rear the child.

Cheers, Doc

and about the the sports and extra curricular activities as it is not possible to provide every school in the tehsils with proper grounds and stages(some minimum requirements for open air ground will still be there for break time).so few centralized halls and grounds which can be used by every school can be build to save the cost and carter their need .

What happens there is still better than what happens inside classrooms of big reputed private day schools. Just saying. I am a boarder myself.

koi beemar bhi hota hai ya wese hii off le leta hai :p

on a serious notes the points are good but what about freedom to choose subjects? for example some students are absolutely weak in some subjects and because of that their other subjects suffer too so why not give them freedom to choose whichever subject they want to choose from 8th? e.g until 8th every subject will be mandatory once the base is made let him/her allow to choose or not to choose a certain subject? encourage them to pursue and focus on a subject they're interested in?

and spending more money on schools infra having a library and a laboratory in every school no matter what encourage students to go to library's don't burden them with exams, homeworks and tests.

give them at least 40 min of free period and teachers should encourage creativity making models of planes, ships etc with different items drawing there's so much you can do to make a genius in schools yr
aur hn what about free education?

Build them music, art, sports classes etc

Parents nowadays treat boarding schools as away homes either for prestige or when they frankly do not have the time or inclination to rear the child.
worse thing is that they don't even know/don't care about the impact of separation on the childs minds.how he start resenting them for abandoning him and putting in that harsh, congested and political environment.this will lead to him growing apart from his family and becoming more independent which is not necessarily a bad thing but most of the time children also become damaged in the untold harsh realities of hostel life.

on a serious notes the points are good but what about freedom to choose subjects? for example some students are absolutely weak in some subjects and because of that their other subjects suffer too so why not give them freedom to choose whichever subject they want to choose from 8th? e.g until 8th every subject will be mandatory once the base is made let him/her allow to choose or not to choose a certain subject? encourage them to pursue and focus on a subject they're interested in?
bro as i said before they will(or their parents to be precise ) have that choice even at primary level.

worse thing is that they don't even know/don't care about the impact of separation on the childs minds.how he start resenting them for abandoning him and putting in that harsh, congested and political environment.this will lead to him growing apart from his family and becoming more independent which is not necessarily a bad thing but most of the time children also become damaged in the untold harsh realities of hostel life.

I'm a parent. I'm looking at it purely selfishly I guess, if I have to be honest with myself, which I always am.

Each of my kids is a part of my soul. My wife and I (I know she is too) are already dreading the inevitable day they stop living with us, together.

A few times when they've gone for summer camps, holidays with friends etc. the home seems so silent, it's eerily unnatural.

Cheers, Doc

and spending more money on schools infra having a library and a laboratory in every school no matter what encourage students to go to library's don't burden them with exams, homeworks and tests.
develop logic and analytical base curriculum with diverse subjects(including various technical skill based one) for primary, secondary, higher secondary students as
give them at least 40 min of free period and teachers should encourage creativity making models of planes, ships etc with different items drawing there's so much you can do to make a genius in schools yr
mate can't type every tactical level step :p:
aur hn what about free education?
sorry forgot to mention that schooling till 2nd year is by law compulsory and free(in government school obviously).

Back
Top Bottom