What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

We proved it in 1948 when copy V1 successfully .

Pls note that in 1948, CN still could not make a proper riffle.

Who cares about the 1948 China? The KMT's China sucks ball as always.

Can today's Vietnam make anything remotely close to these missiles?

1026440_13642575378489.jpg

Img331570865.jpg

20346962.jpg

Who cares about the 1948 China? The KMT's China sucks ball as always.

Can today's Vietnam make anything remotely close to these missiles?

View attachment 274555

View attachment 274556

View attachment 274557
And it still cant help CN to take back TW while our V1 copied bomb helped VN to prove that every one, even Nazi also willing transfer their best tech to VN.

....and it will help VN to catch up the high tech industry even when we dont have necessary hardware to build it.

It must suck then looking at the current state of Vietnam if your jungle had such a head start in 1948 and are light years behind the current China. :lol:
Ho Chi Minh is genius, he could even persuate Nazi to transfer V1 tech to VN. We dont have another genius leader now, but HCM did all hard works for VN already.

Now, all we need to do is just keep tightly what we have and enjoy to be a key member of TPP organization :)

And it still cant help CN to take back TW while our V1 copied bomb helped VN to prove that every one, even Nazi also willing transfer their best tech to VN.

....and it will help VN to catch up the high tech industry even when we dont have necessary hardware to build it.

Ho Chi Minh is genius, he could even persuate Nazi to transfer V1 tech to VN. We dont have another genius leader now, but HCM did all hard works for VN already.

Now, all we need to do is just keep tightly what we have and enjoy to be a key member of TPP organization :)

Bro, I'm the next genius. Vote for me as President of Vietnam. :jester:

I don't think producing such a propeller-driven aircraft in 1980s' is anything that worth brag. The technology gap between this toy and a supersonice jet like Su22 is as huge as the gap between a carriage and a car.

There is even no need to compare the difference in engines, or radars, just some common parts like cockpit glasses: given the huge velocity difference, do you think the windshield glass of a Toyota Corolla could be used at a Boeing 747?

Speaking nonsense on internet is easy, but for Vietnam to copy a 1960s'-originated Su22 in 2010s' is unforunately IMPOSSIBLE.

Having a big ego is easy. But seeing the truth with your brain isn't easy. You think only China can do all that? that's where you're wrong, fool. Use your head, not your eyes.

You didn't get that reference. You don't steal from your friends, you only steal from your enemies. That's why stealing/copying is easy but protecting true friendship isn't. Your ego is killing you.

Last edited:
We proved it in 1948 when copy V1 successfully .

Wow wow wow, to produce a 1940-developed flying potato in 1984! That's really really really a fantastic achievement! Congratulations to the Great Vietnam!

Compared to this great potato, China's full-range test of Dongfeng-5 ICBM done in 1980 is barely nothing that worth mentioning. Needless to say the supporting ships for the test, e.g. Yuanwang-class tracking ship, 051-class destroyer, Type 905 replenishment tanker, Type 925 rescue ship, etc.

Video: China launched its first Intercontinental ballistic missile DF-5

Dongfeng 5 full range test in 1980
1111111.jpg

Yuanwang-class tracking ship
1111111.jpg

051-class destroyer
051.jpg

Type 925 rescue ship
2222.jpg

Wow wow wow, to produce a 1940-developed flying potato in 1984! That's really really really a fantastic achievement! Congratulations to the Great Vietnam!

Compared to this great potato, China's full-range test of Dongfeng-5 ICBM done in 1980 is barely nothing that worth mentioning. Needless to say the supporting ships for the test, e.g. Yuanwang-class tracking ship, 051-class destroyer, Type 905 replenishment tanker, Type 925 rescue ship, etc.

Video: China launched its first Intercontinental ballistic missile DF-5

Dongfeng 5 full range test in 1980
View attachment 274563

Yuanwang-class tracking ship
View attachment 274564

051-class destroyer
View attachment 274565

Type 925 rescue ship
View attachment 274566
Cheap copied- poor quality CN weapons, only used for taking photoshop. Thats why CN dare not use those weapons even when Myanmar troop drop bomb to your territory, taking away KoKang and kill you pple.

And it still cant help CN to take back TW

Why should we use our missile to bomb our own island? A peaceful handover is obviously far better than bombing the entire island to ruins. We have sufficient patience.

The importance for the missiles is that it guarantees China plenty of peaceful time for economic development: China's 1980 GDP was 6% of US and 17% of Japan; but China's 2014 GDP grows to 60% of US and 230% of Japan! The great economic development brings China sufficient resource for constant military modernization, that's why we could have our own J10, J11, J15, J16, J20, JH7, H6K, anti-missile defense system, anti-satellite missiles, hyper-sonic space vehicle, Beidou Navigation Satellites, 052C destroyers, 052D destroyers, 093 nuclear submarines, 094 nuclear submarines, DF21/26 anti-ship ballistic missiles, DF31/41 ICBMs, etc.

BTW, the great economic development also enables us to build the artificial islands on the South China Sea at lightning speed!

even Nazi also willing transfer their best tech to VN.

I think that's because Hitler finds some similarity between Nazi and Vietnam, one wants to rule the entire Europe, another wants to rule the entire Mekong region. The eventual ending for both parties will also be the same: a complete failure!

Cheap copied- poor quality CN weapons, only used for taking photoshop. Thats why CN dare not use those weapons even when Myanmar troop drop bomb to your territory, taking away KoKang and kill you pple.

I like your way to be blind to the military modernization results of China. Truly appreciate that! thanks much!

About Myanmar, China has sufficient ways to given Myanmar military government a proper lesson. Military revenge is the last choice:

News Statement from the Wa State of Myanmar: Chinese diplomats made the first official dialogue with Wa State Leader. The dialogue was held in Yunnan, China.
我邦与中国外交部亚洲事务特使在云南普洱举行正式会谈
佤邦新闻局 发布于2015年9月9日 08:00
新闻局邦康9月6日电(记者三木桑、阿帕、岩峰)9月4日,中国外交部高级代表团与我邦政府高级代表团在中国云南省普洱市首次公开举行了正式会谈。中央政治局常委、联合军副总司令、联合军总参谋长赵忠丹,中央政治局常委、联合党中央副总书记、171军区政委鲍有宇,中央政治局常委、对外关系部部长赵国安三人组成的高级代表团代表我邦政府与中方外交部高级代表团进行了亲切友好的会谈。

Xi makes an official talk with Aung San in Beijing
U86P4T8D7338495F107DT20150611180610.jpg

Finally, I think you must know the results of the most recent presidential election in Myanmar!

Bro, I'm the next genius. Vote for me as President of Vietnam. :jester:

Having a big ego is easy. But seeing the truth with your brain isn't easy. You think only China can do all that? that's where you're wrong, fool. Use your head, not your eyes.

You didn't get that reference. You don't steal from your friends, you only steal from your enemies. That's why stealing/copying is easy but protecting true friendship isn't. Your ego is killing you.

Besides China, there are obviously other countries that can make a modern jet, e.g. US, Russia, France, Sweden, Japan, India. But where is the position of Vietnam? The tragedy for Vietnam is that after owning SU22 for almost four decades, it still don't know how to produce it.

There is nothing shameful for a less developing countries to do copying:
- China started its aviation business by copying the Russian MIGs. But eventually China gets the capability to produce its own stealth fighter: J20

- Chinese companies CSR and CNR started the high speed trains business by copying Siemens/Alstom trains. CSR and CNR makes the bullet trains completely localized and now their combining market share global-wise is more than 50%! All the Chinese people are greatly benefited from that!

- Huawei started its telecom equipment business by copying the western stuff. But now it is Global No.1 maker for telecom equipment! It not only expel Cisco out of the China market, but also become the No.1 in European market!

- BYD started its car business by copying the Toyota Corolla. But now BYD is world's No.2 largest player for electric vehicles!

- Sany started its construction equipment by copying the cement pump trucks made by German company Putzmeister from 1990. Later Sany acquired Putzmeister in 2010 and Sany is now one of the largest construction equipment manufacturers worldwide.

There is nothing shameful to do copying. As long as you could make constant upgrade once you did the original copy. The most shameful thing is that even you have the complete blueprint, but you still don't know how to make it.

Last edited:
Besides China, there are obviously other countries that can make a modern jet, e.g. US, Russia, France, Sweden, Japan, India. But where is the position of Vietnam? The tragedy for Vietnam is that after owning SU22 for almost four decades, it still don't know how to produce it.

There is nothing shameful for a less developing countries to do copying:
- China started its aviation business by copying the Russian MIGs. But eventually China gets the capability to produce its own stealth fighter: J20

- Chinese companies CSR and CNR started the high speed trains business by copying Siemens/Alstom trains. CSR and CNR makes the bullet trains completely localized and now their combining market share global-wise is more than 50%! All the Chinese people are greatly benefited from that!

- Huawei started its telecom equipment business by copying the western stuff. But now it is Global No.1 maker for telecom equipment! It not only expel Cisco out of the China market, but also become the No.1 in European market!

- BYD started its car business by copying the Toyota Corolla. But now BYD is world's No.2 largest player for electric vehicles!

- Sany started its construction equipment by copying the cement pump trucks made by German company Putzmeister from 1990. Later Sany acquired Putzmeister in 2010 and Sany is now one of the largest construction equipment manufacturers worldwide.

There is nothing shameful to do copying. As long as you could make constant upgrade once you did the original copy. The most shameful thing is that even you have the complete blueprint, but you still don't know how to make it.

All I'm trying to say was if you're going to copy someone's tech, don't brag about that you're the only who can build those technologies. It won't take long for anyone to catch up. It's a matter of time and investment.

I can tell you that I can reverse engineer many things. It's not that hard to do but it takes a lot of time and investment and man power. But it is not impossible. Copying is easy. I know this from experience. But coming up with something different and unique is very challenging. You almost have to rewrite the entire blueprints from scratch. This is where you got Research and Development department to figure out the foundation.

Smart phones are simple technology. They are just modules of various components made from various manufactures that are connected together like your Personal computer. The only unique thing about the smart phone is that you have to design the case for it. Even I can do it. I just don't have the time, capital and a passion to do that. That's not my thing.

I can also tell you that I can build an electric car but electric car is not cheap. Like I said above, anything that you do will cost time and money.

All I'm trying to say was if you're going to copy someone's tech, don't brag about that you're the only who can build those technologies. It won't take long for anyone to catch up. It's a matter of time and investment.

I can tell you that I can reverse engineer many things. It's not that hard to do but it takes a lot of time and investment and man power. But it is not impossible. Copying is easy. I know this from experience. But coming up with something different and unique is very challenging. You almost have to rewrite the entire blueprints from scratch. This is where you got Research and Development department to figure out the foundation.

Smart phones are simple technology. They are just modules of various components made from various manufactures that are connected together like your Personal computer. The only unique thing about the smart phone is that you have to design the case for it. Even I can do it. I just don't have the time, capital and a passion to do that. That's not my thing.

I can also tell you that I can build an electric car but electric car is not cheap. Like I said above, anything that you do will cost time and money.

You obviously don't understand the difference between reverse engineering in the lab vs. large-scale commercialization in the real market:
- copy one or two Russian MIG is not special, but become world's 2nd country for having own stealth fighter is a great achievement.
- copy one or two Siemens trains is not special, but become global No.1 in high speed train industry is a great achievement;
- copy one or two Cisco device is not special, but become global No.1, as well as EU market No.1 for telecom equipment is a great achievement;
- copy one or two western construction equipment is not special, but become one of the largest players in this area is a great achievement
- copy a Toyota Corolla is not special, but become the world 2nd largest EV maker is a great achievement.

I won't be surprise that some one makes an EV in lab. But I don't believe this lab EV could meet the necessary crash/comfort/stability standards. I don't believe you dare to drive it on an express way with over 120km/h velocity. I also don't believe it could have well-integrated ABS or ESP system, which could save your life in an emergency brake.

Smartphone is an easy job to a certain extent, as you described. But to have own chips installed in the own smart phone, that's not easy. But that's exactly what Huawei has achieved. And it's also the key reason why Huawei Smartphone could grow so quickly in recent years.

All achievement comes from time and money. But the question is how many more years does Vietnam needs to copy an own Su22? You already own it for almost 4 decades, do you need another 40 years for the copy work?

Correct,CNese bragging abt building some cheap copied weapons is just like a cheap joke. VN even could get V1 tech transfer from Nazi in 40s, but we never brag abt it. No one on DPF knew it until we told them abt V1 tech transfer to VN.

Copying illegaly show that CN had no friend, no body like her and wanna transfer best tech to her while every one, even Nazi, also believe that VN could be her most trusted partner :)

You obviously don't understand the difference between reverse engineering in the lab vs. large-scale commercialization in the real market:
- copy one or two Russian MIG is not special, but become world's 2nd country for having own stealth fighter is a great achievement.
- copy one or two Siemens trains is not special, but become global No.1 in high speed train industry is a great achievement;
- copy one or two Cisco device is not special, but become global No.1, as well as EU market No.1 for telecom equipment is a great achievement;
- copy one or two western construction equipment is not special, but become one of the largest players in this area is a great achievement
- copy a Toyota Corolla is not special, but become the world 2nd largest EV maker is a great achievement.

I won't be surprise that some one makes an EV in lab. But I don't believe this lab EV could meet the necessary crash/comfort/stability standards. I don't believe you dare to drive it on an express way with over 120km/h velocity. I also don't believe it could have well-integrated ABS or ESP system, which could save your life in an emergency brake.

Smartphone is an easy job to a certain extent, as you described. But to have own chips installed in the own smart phone, that's not easy. But that's exactly what Huawei has achieved. And it's also the key reason why Huawei Smartphone could grow so quickly in recent years.

All achievement comes from time and money. But the question is how many more years does Vietnam needs to copy an own Su22? You already own it for almost 4 decades, do you need another 40 years for the copy work?
Sorry, its illegal to copy Su22, we can ask Russia for blueprint instead.

But we have a plan to stop using all 3th gen fighter now. We just stopped using Mig 21.

Correct,CNese bragging abt building some cheap copied weapons is just like a cheap joke. VN even could get V1 tech transfer from Nazi in 40s, but we never brag abt it. No one on DPF knew it until we told them abt V1 tech transfer to VN.

Copying illegaly show that CN had no friend, no body like her and wanna transfer best tech to her while every one, even Nazi, also believe that VN could be her most trusted partner :)

You have a technology but you could never localize it. What is the difference to you don't have the technology? Just like you told me you have a large amount of money, but you never use it. What's the difference to you don't have the money?

Nazi thought VN is her most trusted partner? The only explanation here is that Vietnam is an evil country, as evil as the Fascist Japan in WW2!

Sorry, its illegal to copy Su22, we can ask Russia for blueprint instead.

But we have a plan to stop using all 3th gen fighter now. We just stopped using Mig 21.

Respect the law is a perfect excuse for ignoring/hiding the fact of VN's weak/incompetent manufacturing industry!

Replace all 2nd generation fighters with 3rd generation fighters? Good! Go back to work now and pay more taxes to your government. Military equipment import is the most expensive stuff on world!

Stop using MIG21 is nothing but because Vietnam could not find sufficient spare parts for the basic maintenance / repairing. Russia has already closed the production lines for MIG21. Maybe you could ask China to sell the parts to you, China's J7 production line in Chengdu hasn't been stopped yet, because some Africa countries still have the demand for J7 imports.

Last edited:
You have a technology but you could never localize it. What is the difference to you don't have the technology? Just like you told me you have a large amount of money, but you never use it. What's the difference to you don't have the money?

Nazi thought VN is her most trusted partner? The only explanation here is that Vietnam is an evil country, as evil as the Fascist Japan in WW2!

Respect the law is a perfect excuse for ignoring/hiding the fact of VN's weak/incompetent manufacturing industry!

Replace all 2nd generation fighters with 3rd generation fighters? Good! Go back to work now and pay more taxes to your government. Military equipment import is the most expensive stuff on world!
Wow, then i should accuse US-Soviet as evils when convincing Nazi scientist like Von Braun to transfer V1,V2 tech to them and bully CN later ,too.

Of course we always work hard, and we will work even harder when more jobs shift from CN to VN due to TPP. And we hope you guys will not lose your lose and losing chance to work harder like us :laugh:

Btw Mig 21 is 3rd fighter, we stop 3rd an use all in 4th fighter.

Wow, then i should accuse US-Soviet as evils when convincing Nazi scientist like Von Braun to transfer V1,V2 tech to them and bully CN later ,too.

Of course we always work hard, and we will work even harder when more jobs shift from CN to VN due to TPP. And we hope you guys will not lose your lose and losing chance to work harder like us :laugh:

For US and USSR to get the Nazi technology, that's part of US and USSR's war winner priviledge. "Teach us the technology or we will make you a death penalty", the rule was as simple as this. That's obviously far different to sending Nazi the students before the end of the war.

TPP? That's nothing but a blunt knife to castrate Vietnam's desire to have own high-tech industry. From the TPP, Vietnam can gain the business to export agricultural products, toys, or textiles to Walmart. But on the other hand, the flooding Japanese or US hightech goods to Vietnam will kill Vietnam's any desire to have own indigenous high-tech industry. The only destiny for Vietnam is to play the low-cost labor force role to US and Japan FOREVER.

that's the different classifications we used. We call MIG21 2nd generation and SU27 3rd generation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom