What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

It has nothig else to say more abt Cnese weapons while PLA dare not use it to punish Myanmar army.

We dont laugh at our bussiness partners, we just surprise that their changed their minds so fast after they knew that TPP is inevitable and support VN is the only way to help them survive in TPP cos" VN is TPP member and the most friendly nation in ASEAN to CN".

What we wanna say to you: dont lie to much on internet while your boss working so hard to keep the jobs for you guys when TPP come !

Why you can not say like your boss , your leader Xi toVN member?? Why u must lie ??
I already told you we have sufficient ways to give Myanmar military government a sufficient lesson. Military way is the last choice. But I don't care you keeping blind to that.

TPP? That's nothing but a blunt knife to castrate Vietnam's desire to have own high-tech industry. The only destiny for Vietnam is to play the low-cost labor force role to US and Japan FOREVER. I admire your confidence to be completely ignorant to this.

Why you can not say like your boss , your leader Xi toVN member?? Why u must lie ??
Making State Visit is part of Xi's presidential duty. No matter it's a great super power like US or a weak country like Vietnam. You can treat his visit as a special treatment. I don't mind that.

I already told you we have sufficient ways to give Myanmar military government a sufficient lesson. Military way is the last choice. But I don't care you keeping blind to that.

TPP? That's nothing but a blunt knife to castrate Vietnam's desire to have own high-tech industry. The only destiny for Vietnam is to play the low-cost labor force role to US and Japan FOREVER. I admire your confidence to be completely ignorant to this.

Making State Visit is part of Xi's presidential duty. No matter it's a great super power like US or a weak country like Vietnam. You can treat his visit as a special treatment. I don't mind that.
You can keep lying, but you cant lie when talking abt jobs in CN with me cos I can ask my Cnese partners abt the situation of that job in CN.

And Im sure that you will become jobless in TPP if you dare to say what your job is here :)

you know nothing about offshore drilling equipment.

The Vietnam platform is called as Jackup rigs, which are fixed at sea bed, with very poor mobility performance, and could be used at shallow water areas ONLY.

The Haiyang Shiyou 981 is called as semi-submersible oil platform. It is floating on the water, with very high mobility performance, and usually be used at deep water areas. This stuff is with much higher technology complexity than Jackup rigs. The reasons are very much straightforward: it is floating on the sea, but the drilling operation needs a fixed location. To make the platform static in big wave/wind days, you need a complete set of monitors/propellers to do the real time adjusting.

A picture for your reference.
View attachment 274104
I know they are jackup rigs. but you know certainly taking a long way begins with the first step. give us some time, maybe next year to two, I will post here vietnam made semi-submersible oil platform.

I know they are jackup rigs. but you know certainly taking a long way begins with the first step. give us some time, maybe next year to two, I will post here vietnam made semi-submersible oil platform.
off topic: but did you mention on your other posts that the user Yoruzuya, now he is William Hung, before he was Black flag is really Khmer pretending to be Vietnamese?

off topic: but did you mention on your other posts that the user Yoruzuya, now he is William Hung, before he was Black flag is really Khmer pretending to be Vietnamese?
ha ha ha...why do you want to know and ask me such a question? you know I don´t want to talk about it.

Vietnam poster here is very funny, even thry can' t match Thailand, Singapore, Philippine, Malaysia industrial output and financial capability of those countries. Singapore even can built their own warship like formidable class and a broad range of military vehicles like terrex, bionix and so on. Not to mention Indonesia . And then they are bragging alot like this

hahah and Indonesia is mighty right? It's funny coming from a country that has no background in fighting Superpowers or ever anyone? Just all talk.

Sinking a few Vietnamese fishing boats here and there got them all excited to jump up and down like the Salor Moon girls. Bravo to Indonesia.

In their view, all the weapons that VN's neighboring countries can make but VN can not make, are "Cheap copied- poor quality weapons, only used for taking photographs"; all the industrial goods that VN's neighboring countries could make but VN could not make, are nothing worth mentioning, because "copy is easy"; And all the economic advantages the neighboring countries hold will be easily melted by TPP. Honestly, I could not understand where they get such strong confidence.

Exactly, you don't and never will.

Last edited:
Super power Vietnam? Right they will just a stone age country if not because Chinese and Sovyet helps. Don't pretends you are doing it alone. Vietnam is just as good as parasitic country, right now they are trying to sucks and milk from US to facing China. That's what Vietnam is good at. Don't expect them to launch such sophisticated commercial and military items like warships, tank, apc, engine to running vehicle and so on, just talk big and doing nothing except buying and give made in vietnam stamps on those items​

President arrives in Berlin, starting State visit
Last update: 15:16 | 25/11/2015

President Truong Tan Sang and his entourage arrived in Berlin at 6 pm (Vietnamese time) on November 24, beginning his three-day State visit to Germany at the invitation of German President Joachim Gauck.

20151125151132-1.jpg

President Truong Tan Sang is welcomed at Tegel Airport

The Vietnamese leader was welcomed with a 21-gun salute at Tegel Airport by head of the Presidential Office of Germany David Gill, Deputy Chief of Protocol under Germany’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Konrad Arz Von Straussenburg, Vietnamese Ambassador Doan Xuan Hung, the Vietnamese Embassy’s staff, and ambassadors and charge d’affairs of ASEAN countries in Germany.
21 gun salute for our leader. Wow, VN is always be German best partner. Thanks for V1 tech from Nazi- Germany that help VN to wipe out French troops and defeat them in 1954.

Its time for VN-Gemany to tie up the co-operation in Space program, hope to see more tech transfer from German. :cheers:

hahah and Indonesia is mighty right? It's funny coming from a country that has no background in fighting Superpowers or ever anyone? Just all talk.

Sinking a few Vietnamese fishing boats here and there got them all excited to jump up and down like the Salor Moon girls. Bravo to Indonesia.
l.
Dont waste time with them, we should focus on learning technology from civilized nations, not from bararians.

ha ha ha big lol @ Jlaw, you have failed misery.
First you tried to start fights between Viet members and Filipino members. Now you have also failed in trying to start a fight between a Viet member and another Viet.

How does it feel like to go around threads to start fights between Viet or Filipino members but keep failing at it miserably? I’ve also noticed that you keep trying, in a very discreet and cunning manner, to start fights between pro-communist Chinese members and non-Communist Chinese members.

Next year or two? You obviously underestimate the complexity of the offshore oil platform like Haiyang Shiyou 981.
  • Time wise: The 981 platform is classified as the 6th generation semi-submersible platform. Its construction work started from 2008 and ended in 2011. But before the construction work at the shipyard, the R&D for 981 platform actually started from 2002. And prior to the 981 R&D started, China made its first semi-submersible platform in 1984 (Kantan No.3, a 2nd-generation semi-submersible platform). See? Without consecutive efforts since mid-1980s', there is no way for China to build the 981 platform. Rome is not built in one day!
  • Money wise: The 981 platform cost China one billion USD, which equivalent to 25% of Vietnam's defense budget. If Vietnam wants to build its own 981-alike platform, the spending required will be much higher than what China spends, because 1) Vietnam has almost no technology accumulation; 2) Vietnam needs to heavily depends on parts imports. See? It's a game of burning money, there is no other shortcut!
I admire your confidence. But underestimate the complexity of a Titan project is very very dangerous.

Exactly, you don't and never will.
The TQ your attention:

Young buffalo VN despair and cry, but still pretending to confidence,
barking tantalizing à dad;))
great huh dad scared, hahaha, sorry young buffalo VN, this was not in the movie, so do not dream anymore.

Thi propaganda with Asian superpower, hahaha, where people hear y'all VN, hahaha.

No longer development time again.

Hong Kong Books sandals, Singapore, Taiwan, and loud.
Dad contempt buffalo kids.

Terrorism, religious, hahaha, up dikes, hahaha.
Design Fiction add to our technology.

Terrorism and religion do not hear VN.

People's War with the dad, hahaha.

People who supported you young buffalo, hahaha.
No one supported us eyebrow.
Nobody heard y'all.

Young buffalo VN with guns as possible, hahaha.
Top dike.

-
P / S: This planet does not need, Young buffalo, fascist, rude, barbarous, uncivilized, poor weak.

Young buffalo, fascist, rude, barbarous, uncivilized, poor weak loudmouth -> world people face y'all shit.

The TQ your attention:

great huh dad scared, hahaha, sorry young buffalo VN, this was not in the movie, so do not dream anymore.

Thi propaganda with Asian superpower, hahaha, where people hear y'all VN, hahaha.

Nobody heard y'all.

Top dike.

-
P / S: This planet does not need, Young buffalo, fascist, rude, barbarous, uncivilized, poor weak.

Young buffalo, fascist, rude, barbarous, uncivilized, poor weak loudmouth -> world people face y'all shit.

Be a man and tell me straight out how you feel?

Super power Vietnam? Right they will just a stone age country if not because Chinese and Sovyet helps. Don't pretends you are doing it alone. Vietnam is just as good as parasitic country, right now they are trying to sucks and milk from US to facing China. That's what Vietnam is good at. Don't expect them to launch such sophisticated commercial and military items like warships, tank, apc, engine to running vehicle and so on, just talk big and doing nothing except buying and give made in vietnam stamps on those items​

Are you demented? when did Vietnam claim to be a superpower? or is it you that claim yourself to be almighty and Vietnam to be a superpower ? But of course, you're jealous like the rest of the haters. Hey, when Vietnam got rich, remind me to send you a box of chocolate.

Last edited:
The TQ your attention:

Nobody heard y'all.

Top dike.

-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom