What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

Indonesia could stop burning your forest first, it is better for Indonesia than waste money on such amater research.

Jealous?
troll_kitty.jpg

During Vietnam war, 320,000 Chinese fought with your shoulder to shoulder, 1300 died and buried in Vietnam, 4000 wounded. China pumped US$20 billion worth of weapons and goods to support your, including tens of thousands Type-56 assault rifles that PAL soldiers didn't even get to use. Chinese gave you the best they had got!

Now you are now accusing Chinese to swap Soviet weapons? You bunch of ungrateful losers!

You're misinformed. Don't hate the truth, go hate yourself.

Go read this thread.

8 Things Vietnam War Movies Leave Out (By an Enemy Soldier)

This are grabs of Chinese workers who were dead in Vietnam when chinese workers had built the road from China to Vietnam in Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lang Son provinces of Vietnam.
They turned back to China in 1968, in preparing to Ping Pong policy, China invited USA president visit China in 1972.

@Dungeness.

Here is your avatar from invasion of PLA into Vietnam 1979.

68lwro2.jpg

How many innocent Vietnamese were killed by Chinese PLA ?

LOL! I almost fell for that garbage. But my instinct saved me. Good thing for google, I found the truth.

Here was your involvement

"The Gulf of Tonkin incident and US combat involvement triggered an escalation in Chinese support. This came mainly in the form of equipment and construction. In 1965 Beijing sent several thousand engineering troops across the border, to assist in building and repairing roads, railways, airstrips and critical defence infrastructure. Between 1965 and 1971 more than 320,000 Chinese troops were deployed in North Vietnam. The peak year for this was 1967, when there were around 170,000 Chinese in the DRV. Their work on military installations naturally meant that Chinese troops were susceptible to heavy American bombing; an estimated 1,000 Chinese were killed in the North in the late 1960s. Beijing also supplied Hanoi with large amounts of military equipment, including trucks, tanks and artillery."

Source: Chinese and Soviet involvement in Vietnam

That ain't no military support. That's exactly what you are doing in South China Sea. Building islands for your own benefits. Nothing more. Crooks deserved to get bombed by Americans. That's worst than what the US was doing for the South Vietnamese. You Chinese are crooks. Help? You only help yourself. Fools!

Stealing from your neighbor while they were getting bombed at and almost helpless. HAHA!! you call that HELP!? You PATHETIC LOSERS! You people should be ASHAMED of yourselves!

@Viva_Viet @Rechoice @dichoi @William Hung @Viet

@Dungeness.

68lwro2.jpg

That explained why China went to War with North Vietnam after Vietnam war. It all came together now.

But of course, when you have a population of 1.5 billion people, you're hungry and will eat anything possible including your own neighbors.

Last edited:
LOL! I almost feel for that garbage. But my instinct saved me. Good thing for google, I found the truth.

"The Gulf of Tonkin incident and US combat involvement triggered an escalation in Chinese support. This came mainly in the form of equipment and construction. In 1965 Beijing sent several thousand engineering troops across the border, to assist in building and repairing roads, railways, airstrips and critical defence infrastructure. Between 1965 and 1971 more than 320,000 Chinese troops were deployed in North Vietnam. The peak year for this was 1967, when there were around 170,000 Chinese in the DRV. Their work on military installations naturally meant that Chinese troops were susceptible to heavy American bombing; an estimated 1,000 Chinese were killed in the North in the late 1960s. Beijing also supplied Hanoi with large amounts of military equipment, including trucks, tanks and artillery."

That ain't no military support. That's exactly what you are doing in South China Sea. Building islands for your own benefits. Nothing more. Crooks deserved to get bombed by Americans. That's worst than what the US was doing for the South Vietnamese. You Chinese are crooks. Help? You only help yourself. Fools!

Stealing from your neighbors while they were getting bombed at and almost helpless. HAHA!! you call that HELP!? You PATHETIC LOSERS!

That explained why China went to War with North Vietnam after Vietnam war. It all came together now.

But of course, when you have a population of 1.5 billion people, you're hungry and will eat anything possible including your own neighbors.

Well first of all, I will say that I feel sorry for those PLA “soldiers” sent to Vietnam to build roads, etc. They are probably poor labourers with farming background and brain washed into doing dirty works for the CCP. They are also victims of their CCP leaders.

Then the CCP changed their face and shaked hands with the US. So its even more sad to know that a lot of those Chinese “PLA” construction workers died by the US bombings which the CCP a few years later shaked hands with.

So I think its important to differentiate those poor construction “PLA” labourers from the two-faced CCP who back-stabbed them as much as they back-stabbed us.

Well first of all, I will say that I feel sorry for those PLA “soldiers” sent to Vietnam to build roads, etc. They are probably poor labourers with farming background and brain washed into doing dirty works for the CCP. They are also victims of their CCP leaders.

Then the CCP changed their face and shaked hands with the US. So its even more sad to know that a lot of those construction workers died by the US bombings which the CCP later shaked hands with.

So I think its important to differentiate those poor construction “PLA” labourers from the two-faced CCP who back-stabbed them as much as they back-stabbed us.

And these losers on the internet think Vietnamese are ungrateful? lol! They are so clueless at what their government has done to them. I was shocked to realize how pathetic the Chinese leaderships are. I mean, you're sending troops to build roads and defense military bases so later they can walk in and take it while getting bombed at? LMAO!!! what moral is that?

LOL! I almost feel for that garbage. But my instinct saved me. Good thing for google, I found the truth.

Stealing from your neighbor while they were getting bombed at and almost helpless. HAHA!! you call that HELP!? You PATHETIC LOSERS! You people should be ASHAMED of yourselves!

Cnese during VN war were just rail workers just like Cnese rail workers in US in 18th century. We didnt ask them to come, they came bcs chairman Mao forced them to come to VN.

Soviet refused to send S-125 missile that help VN to shoot down B 52 much easier just bcs they feared that CN would try to copy the missile. You can check that on wiki.

Cnese during VN war were just rail workers just like Cnese rail workers in US in 18th century.

Soviet refused to send S-125 missile that help VN to shoot down B 52 much easier just bcs they feared that CN would try to copy the missile. You can check that on wiki.

I believe that. The west knows China very well, we all know what China does best is stealing and copying.

And these losers on the internet think Vietnamese are ungrateful? lol! They are so clueless at what their government has done to them. I was shocked to realize how pathetic the Chinese leaderships are. I mean, you're sending troops to build roads and defense military bases so later they can walk in and take it while getting bombed at? LMAO!!! what moral is that?

I know, thats why I feel sorry for those laborers. Their leaders used them as tools, they died, but their leaders a few years later shaked the hands that killed them.

Its different to Vietnam. The US and Vietnam now have closer relationship but things have changed and the US no longer bomb Vietnam, so we make peace and shake hands.

But back then, nothing changed when the PLA labourers was sent to die in Vietnam and when the CCP shaked hands with the US. The only thing that changed was the face of the CCP. I think the PLA laborers whose comrade died in the US bombs got upset too.

Just like CN, Indonesia also didnt have any rocket that can fly 5km and hit the target correctly like VN during 40s, so, pls dont talk nonsense here.

VN member no need to reply to that troll.

@Dungeness.

68lwro2.jpg

Many innocent enthic Vietnamese Chinese were chase off from Vietnam to China. Those refused were brutally attack that included elderly. Barbarian Vietnamese soldiers.

1979.jpg

1979-1.jpg

food | Everyday Life in Mao's China

Cnese during VN war were just rail workers just like Cnese rail workers in US in 18th century. We didnt ask them to come, they came bcs chairman Mao forced them to come to VN.

These is the so called ungrateful. Trying to whitewashed the effort of Chinese contribution for liberation of Vietnam. Your type -59 tanks and Type -56 and Chinese SKS rifle are widely used which is a solid proof of Chinese massive contribution to vietnamese, not to mention only Ho Chin Minh Trail which supply foods and logistic from China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom