What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

I never heard of any Vietnamese capabilities that China is jealous of.

Go on buddy, I'll wait for your list...

Surely, you can name them.
Capability of controlling the biggest and the most important part of SCS( east VN sea) that crucial for CN -JP economy since 70% CN-JP merchant ships must sailing through.

And of course maybe except JP, VN was the second nations after Germany in the world knowing abt V1,V2 missile tech before ww2, the time that CN could not even make a good riffle :).

We could even make German V1,V2 missile when Im sure that No Chinese knew abt missile tech before ww2.

we only made small flying bomb based on V1 tech

Your original post is that Vietnam could make V1, V2 missile, but later you showed me the so-called V1 or V2 missiles made by Vietnam was nothing but a small flying potato. Are you kidding me? If this small flying potato could be called as "based on V1 tech", then the duck boats for children are obviously based on "aircraft carriers tech", because the duck boat and the carrier are both designed upon Archimedes' principle.

11111.jpg

Your original post is that Vietnam could make V1, V2 missile, but later you showed me the so-called V1 or V2 missiles made by Vietnam was nothing but a small flying potato. Are you kidding me? If this small flying potato could be called as "based on V1 tech", then the duck boats for children are obviously based on "aircraft carriers tech", because the duck boat and the carrier are both designed upon Archimedes' principle.

View attachment 274122
V1 bomb is also not too big.

Btw: could big CN make any missle that can fly 5km and hit the target correctly in 1948 like our missile ??

Capability of controlling the biggest and the most important part of SCS( east VN sea) that crucial for CN -JP economy since 70% CN-JP merchant ships must sailing through.

And of course maybe except JP, VN was the second nations after Germany in the world knowing abt V1,V2 missile tech before ww2, the time that CN could not even make a good riffle :).

Thank you for proving my point, you have no capability that China is jealous of.

Vietnam is a joke.

I respect how Vietnamese fought their war against french, but this really has nothing to do with V1.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1975-117-26,_Marschflugk%C3%B6rper_V1_vor_Start.jpg
So, how to make a flying bomb that can fly 5km and hit the target correctly in 1948 ?

Pls not that 5km is suitable for the battle in VN in 1948 .

V1 bomb is also not too big.

Btw: could big CN make any missle that can fly 5km and hit the target correctly in 1948 like our missile ??

Are you sure it is a missile? A missile must be a "self-propelled, precision-guided system".Your flying potato was "self-propelled", but does it have any "precision guided" capability? Can it be guided by radar? or infrared, or laser?

China could not make this stuff at 1940s'. But so what? What's important is that China nowadays could make anything that we want to make. We are proud of our superb manufacturing industry! But how about Vietnam? Vietnam has a greater start point than China, but after seven decades, Vietnam becomes a dwarf on manufacturing! Do you feel shameful when reading the great articles of your ancestor?

All bombs fly, even a mortar can fly 5 km. Hitting the target is what a mortar is for.
So, how far Cnese mortal fly in 40s ?? Few hundred meters ??

Are you sure it is a missile? A missile must be a "self-propelled, precision-guided system".Your flying potato was "self-propelled", but does it have any "precision guided" capability? Can it be guided by radar? or infrared, or laser?

China could not make this stuff at 1940s'. But so what? What's important is that China nowadays could make anything that we want to make. We are proud of our superb manufacturing industry! But how about Vietnam? Vietnam has a greater start point than China, but after seven decades, Vietnam becomes a dwarf on manufacturing! Do you feel shameful when reading the great articles of your ancestor?
V1 is just a flying bomb like our flying bomb.

V1 is just a flying bomb like our flying bomb.

30 min before you said the VN stuff is a missile; now you said it is not a missile, but a flying bomb.

Could you pls think carefully before sending out your post? thanks!

30 min before you said the VN stuff is a missile; now you said it is not a missile, but a flying bomb.

Could you pls think carefully before sending out your post? thanks!
I sent you link, and the link said its flying bomb based on V1 tech. French troops in VN confirmed it.

If we know V1 tech, then its not hard to believe VN also acquire V2 missile tech. :)

He is not worthy the time.
Then, no need to talk to me, I just want pple know that VN made flying bomb based on V1 tech in 1948.

VN could make a V1 while CN could not even make a proper riffle in 40s :)

LaosSat but under controle of China. What kinde of joke here bro ? :omghaha:

We paid for France do it for us. We are owner rightfully. We are master, France is worker.:sarcastic:

Vietnam theory! :lol: A slave try to save face by calling other slave and himself master. Wow. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom