What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

:lol: I bet he give you all the blue print. You still can't build a bolt for the space rocket. :rofl:
Haven't you seen Vietnam made oil rig and dredger? I once posted the news in VN military thread. Check it out.

And that's hardly a year passing since you deployed oil rig (and withdrew) and start digging making islands, we now can produce such toys. I can tell you we are a good student. If you want to make your dream come true aka conquering Asia and dominating the region (it's up to you if you want to enslave the people), you should start cooperate with Vietnam. We can share the profit. Win win.

. Tran Dai Nghia continued researching and manufacturing flying bombs which are similar to V1 and V2 of Germany
English - VietNamNet News

Tran Dai Nghia studied V1 missile technology when he was in German in 1942 . Soviet union even need him to tech them abt V1 missile tech after ww2.

So, making space rocket is not our big problem since our man could make V1 long before Soviet could make it own missile. Problem is just the Money to build missle :)

Haven't you seen Vietnam made oil rig and dredger? I once posted the news in VN military thread. Check it out.

And that's hardly a year passing since you deployed oil rig (and withdrew) and start digging making islands, we now can produce such toys. I can tell you we are a good student. If you want to make your dream come true aka conquering Asia and dominating the region (it's up to you if you want to enslave the people), you should start cooperate with Vietnam. We can share the profit. Win win.

No reason to share. China's power will only increase and the advantage China has will increase. 21st century will be a dominant century for China.

That is a joke. Lao want the whole satellite by themselves. Who want to share bandwidth with you? If you cant do it for Laos, then shut up. No rocket technology and no ability to make satelite. Laotian despise you poor vietnamese. They love big and powerful China :enjoy:

Not whole project, in reality.

The US$960-million project will provide 36 transponders for TV signals and enable transmission to many countries.
Laos will hold a 30 per cent share in the project with the other 70 per cent owned by the Chengdu Linhai Electronics Company.

Laos will pay 70% of fee for China. There is not free lunch for Laos.:enjoy:

Laos satellite project on track - The Nation

Last edited:
Not whole project, in reality.

The US$960-million project will provide 36 transponders for TV signals and enable transmission to many countries.
Laos will hold a 30 per cent share in the project with the other 70 per cent owned by the Chengdu Linhai Electronics Company.

Laos will pay 70% of fee for China. There is not free lunch.:enjoy:

Laos satellite project on track - The Nation

Laos want to have LaoSat, they don't want to rent a few transponders from VietSat. That is the point. It has nothing to do with the percentage of the business interest on the satellite.

No reason to share. China's power will only increase and the advantage China has will increase. 21st century will be a dominant century for China.

:omghaha:
A previous joint venture with a Thai investor to put a satellite into orbit at the same location failed when the Thai party ran into financial difficulties.

Laos want to have LaoSat, they don't want to rent a few transponders from VietSat. That is the point. It has nothing to do with the percentage of the business interest on the satellite.

LaosSat but under controle of China. What kinde of joke here bro ? :omghaha:

Vietnam have no launch facilities.

We paid for France do it for us. We are owner rightfully. We are master, France is worker.:sarcastic:

I guess Laos apparently think it better than under Vietnam's control.

How may TV channel can Laos produced ? we can gaurante free of Charge for our friend. It is fair.

But Laos is cheated by Chinese, LaoSat is only empty name, in fact China has controled it and Laos have to pay to China 300 mill US$ for this project. It is verey expensive.:enjoy:

You can't do it yourself, yet you have the arrogance to laugh at Laos.

Vietnam is a joke.

We pay for whom, he has worked for us. We are master.:haha:

How may TV channel can Laos produced ? we can gaurante free of Charge for our friend. It is fair.

But Laos is cheated by Chinese, LaoSat is only empty name, in fact China has controled it and Laos have to pay to China 300 mill US$ for this project. It is verey expensive.:enjoy:

May I politely tell you the obvious, it is none of your business. :cheesy:

We pay for whom, he has worked for us. We are master.:haha:

Laos don't have launch facilities and neither does Vietnam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom