What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

Haven't you seen Vietnam made oil rig and dredger? I once posted the news in VN military thread. Check it out.

And that's hardly a year passing since you deployed oil rig (and withdrew) and start digging making islands, we now can produce such toys. I can tell you we are a good student. If you want to make your dream come true aka conquering Asia and dominating the region (it's up to you if you want to enslave the people), you should start cooperate with Vietnam. We can share the profit. Win win.

Wait, you mean Vietnam is now capable of making a great stuff that similar to the Titan "Haiyang Shiyou 981/海洋石油981"? Are you serious? Is Vietnam even capable of making a small potato like a Chery QQ (1.0L/51kw/5-speed manual transmission)?

Haiyang Shiyou 981
2.jpg

Chery QQ:
1111.jpg

good!

Our military industry starts to benefit itself.

I wish. it can support itself in.the future.

Save a huge amount of money.

Wait, you mean Vietnam is now capable of making a great stuff that similar to the Titan "Haiyang Shiyou 981/海洋石油981"? Are you serious? Is Vietnam even capable of making a small potato like a Chery QQ (1.0L/51kw/5-speed manual transmission)?

Haiyang Shiyou 981
View attachment 274068

Chery QQ:
View attachment 274071
We could even make German V1,V2 missile when Im sure that No Chinese knew abt missile tech before ww2.

We could even make German V1,V2 missile when Im sure that No Chinese knew abt missile tech before ww2.
Really? Where is the picture of the VN-made V1 or V2?

Sending students to a foreign country to learn a technology is far different from making the technology localized in home country.

I studied civil engineering at the university. But without the support from the steel industry, from the cement industry, from the construction equipment industry, from the computer industry, I alone could never make any buildings or bridiges.

Sending students to a foreign country to learn a technology is far different from making the technology localized in home country.

I studied civil engineering at the university. But without the support from the steel industry, from the cement industry, from the construction equipment industry, from the computer industry, I alone could never make any buildings or bridiges.
leave that troll alone.
all he has is a hard mouth.

LOL Viet insecurities. Always trying to prove she is great and worthy to grandmaster china. Slave to the slave master mentality. .

China is the perfect balance to Vietnam. Vietnam have ulterior motives to invade her peaceful neighbors, its an expansionist regime.

VN was so poor after ww2, so we only made small flying bomb based on V1 tech we learned from German and it worked well in war against France.
20140115134611-3.jpg

English - VietNamNet News

Soviet also asked for our help in missile tech after ww2, thats why VN was the first country had man fly to the space by Soviet space missle.

LOL Viet insecurities. Always trying to prove she is great and worthy to grandmaster china. Slave to the slave master mentality. .

China is the perfect balance to Vietnam. Vietnam have ulterior motives to invade her peaceful neighbors, its an expansionist regime.
Some ' slaves' are crawling aroud the lake and begging TPP nations like VN to spare some jobs to them :laugh:

Haiyang Shiyou 981
View attachment 274068

Chery QQ:
View attachment 274071
VN made oil rigs. don´t laugh we have just started.
2.jpg

h11.jpg

29092015_103057_AM_20150924_134450.jpg

1.jpg

bn2.jpg

66.png

03032015_033408_PM_banner2.jpg

oilrig_RYPP.jpg

That pic looks like Vietnam is humping Lao and Cam. LMAO!

I built a miniature rocket when I was 10 out of pure passion without any serious education. Now, I graduated with a degree in Engineering Physics. :enjoy:

LaosSat but under controle of China. What kinde of joke here bro ? :omghaha:

We paid for France do it for us. We are owner rightfully. We are master, France is worker.:sarcastic:

lol! bad a$$ statement right there. :rofl:

Vietnam is a superpower, you have world's most advanced satellites and best launch facilities.

China is very jealous of Vietnam capabilities.

Correction.

VN made oil rigs. don´t laugh we have just started.
2.jpg

h11.jpg

29092015_103057_AM_20150924_134450.jpg

1.jpg

bn2.jpg

66.png

03032015_033408_PM_banner2.jpg

oilrig_RYPP.jpg

you know nothing about offshore drilling equipment.

The Vietnam platform is called as Jackup rigs, which are fixed at sea bed, with very poor mobility performance, and could be used at shallow water areas ONLY.

The Haiyang Shiyou 981 is called as semi-submersible oil platform. It is floating on the water, with very high mobility performance, and usually be used at deep water areas. This stuff is with much higher technology complexity than Jackup rigs. The reasons are very much straightforward: it is floating on the sea, but the drilling operation needs a fixed location. To make the platform static in big wave/wind days, you need a complete set of monitors/propellers to do the real time adjusting.

A picture for your reference.
1111.jpg

China, Laos to build $6.3 bln railway project by 2020 - China Economic Herald

BEIJING

China aims to complete laying a 418-kilometre (260-mile) railway from a border town to Laos by 2020, the official China Economic Herald reported, as the economic giant seeks a new route into the emerging markets of Southeast Asia.

The two countries agreed on Friday to jointly build a 40-billion yuan ($6.28 billion) railway from the border town of Boten to the Laos capital Vientiane, the Herald reported.

The deal was announced at a signing ceremony attended by senior officials from the National Development & Reform Commission the country's top economic planner, China Railway Corporation and the Export-Import Bank of China, the paper said.

Laos, poor and landlocked, has traditionally been firmly in the orbit of its larger neighbour to the east, Vietnam.

But China has been aggressively courting Laos as it sees the communist-ruled country as an important route into Southeast Asia, and its ports on the Mekong River for landlocked parts of southwestern China such as Yunnan.

The railway, to be 70 percent funded by China and 30 percent by Laos, will eventually be connected with railroads to countries such as Thailand and Malaysia, the paper said.

Last month, the Yunnan government announced an investment plan of more than 200 billion yuan in a pilot economic zone on the border with Laos that covers areas including energy, education and transport.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom