What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

Actually, I'm the most stupid guy in China. But even the most stupid Chinese could teach Vietnam some high tech! How terrible the situation of Vietnam is!!

If I were you, I would never expect a neighboring country with great military power would walk into economic collapse. For such a country with great military power but facing with economic challenges, an immediate response for its government is to launch war against one neighbor, which has some territory or sea disputes with the great military power. A war is the easiest way to make its economic engine operating again, and earn people's confidence on the government again. Who would be the victim neighbor?
Sorry, we only recognize u as ' great military power' until u show your power in real battle. We all know Cnese is the most coward pple in East asia .

Do u have the gut to fight in real war ? If u dont, then why other young Cnese must die in some stupid war for u ?? They can ask for US protection like Taiwanese instead of going to war and die.

ok, how about this: land based drilling. one example: PetroVietnam owns 40 percent in the Bir Sebaa field (Algeria), where reserves are estimated at 758 million barrels. production capacity right now: 20,000 bpd. expected to reach 40,000 barrels in 2019. many components of drilling facilities are imported from Vietnam.

UPDATE 1-Algeria boosts oil output by 32,000 bpd with two new fields| Reuters

CEO%20of%20PVEP%20visits%20and%20inspects%20Algeria%20project_1.jpg

CEO%20of%20PVEP%20visits%20and%20inspects%20Algeria%20project_3.jpg

bDWtlbMW.jpg

20150812104938-1439453972.jpg

I know all the valves and fittings in this photo.

20150812104938-1439453972.jpg

I like superpower Chinese like you so smart. As for drilling No worry bro, we have no intention to drill in the East China Sea :-)
South China Sea and East China Sea are both China's sea. I mentioned it already, if VN wants to get the oil from the deep waters in the South China Sea, VN really needs to accerlerate, because the time left for that won't be too long.

South China Sea and East China Sea are both China's sea. I mentioned it already, if VN wants to get the oil from the deep waters in the South China Sea, VN really needs to accerlerate, because the time left for that won't be too long.

LOL, I thought I was bad with reading comprehension. The Chinese government are worse. They don't even know the difference between naming an Ocean and a country. LOL!!!

Sorry, we only recognize u as ' great military power' until u show your power in real battle. We all know Cnese is the most coward pple in East asia .

Do u have the gut to fight in real war ? If u dont, then why other young Cnese must die in some stupid war for u ?? They can ask for US protection like Taiwanese instead of going to war and die.
We don't care you if you recognize China's great military power or not. You recognize or you don't recognize, the power is still there, won't be changed.

Just like you laugh at China's manufacturing sector "cheap, copied, low quality", but your laugh couldn't change China's superior position in high tech goods manufacturing, and also couldn't change the fact that China gets 44 billion USD Trade surplus, or 1/4 of VN GDP, from Vietnam a year!

Protection from US? Chiang Kai-shek is the last Chinese that thinks so, Ngô Đình Diệm is the last Vietnamese that thinks so. But we all know their bad endings.

LOL, I thought I was bad with reading comprehension. The Chinese government are worse. They don't even know the difference between naming an Ocean and a country. LOL!!!
Even the sea changed name to west Philippine sea, the sea is still ours!

We don't care you if you recognize China's great military power or not. You recognize or you don't recognize, the power is still there, won't be changed.

Just like you laugh at China's manufacturing sector "cheap, copied, low quality", but your laugh couldn't change China's superior position in high tech goods manufacturing, and also couldn't change the fact that China gets 44 billion USD Trade surplus, or 1/4 of VN GDP, from Vietnam a year!

Protection from US? Chiang Kai-shek is the last Chinese that thinks so, Ngô Đình Diệm is the last Vietnamese that thinks so. But we all know their bad endings.

lol, keep at it. We could use your manpower. Can we build houses on it later? :P

Do u have the gut to fight and die in some stupid war ?? If u dont, then pls dont talk abt war. Young Cnese will surrender in the battle in stead of fighting, then CN economy will collapse even faster.

Do u have the gut to fight and die in some stupid war ?? If u dont, then pls dont talk abt war. Young Cnese will surrender in the battle in stead of fighting, then CN economy will collapse even faster.

The reason that China looks to be reluctant to using its military power is because China could always find other peaceful ways that could bring the country higher benefits. The reason that China becomes so strong today is not that it uses its military power recklessly, but because it concentrates on economic development and manufacturing industry upgrade. With money on hand and a powerful manufacturing sector, China therefore gets the freedom to produce whatever machines/weapons it wants to build.

Compared to some other super power, e.g. US, who uses its military force constantly since the end of the cold war, do you think the comprehensive national strength of US is therefore becoming stronger, or weaker? Answer me.

Go back to the TPP that you mentioned again and again. I feel really bored. But I still show you some last patience to illustrate you some easy figures (the figures later are all measured by 2005 USD, source: World Bank)
  1. China: 2013 GDP was 4,912.9 billion dollar, 2014 GDP was 5,274.1 billion dollar; therefore the net growth rate 2014 is 7.35%; the net increment 2014 was 361 billion dollar.
  2. Vietnam: 2014 GDP was 97.8 billion dollar.
  3. 361/97.8=3.7! Which means China's net GDP increment is even equivalent to 370% of Vietnam's total GDP!
  4. Let's assume TPP could bring Vietnam an additional GDP growth of 5% (this is already a super optimistic forecast). And within the 5% additional growth digit, 80% of the growth comes from the business chances that Vietnam gains from Chinese companies.
  5. With the assumptions above, China's GDP net increment will thereof be reduced by: 5%x80%= 4% of VN's GDP. The GDP net increment now is 370% of VN's total GDP, which represents a 7.35% of GDP growth rate. China's GDP growth rate will thereof be reduced by 4%/370%*7.35%=0.08%, or China's GDP growth rate will grow from 7.35% to 7.35%-0.08%=7.27%.
  6. Can we say GDP growth rate reduced by 0.08% as "economic collapse"? Answer me!
  7. A loss of 4% of VN's total GDP, although even China's GDP increment a year is 370% of VN's total GDP, does it mean China needs to beg Vietnam to ask for survive? Answer me!
I believe the logic chain I showed you is clear enough. But I'm still not sure if this is something that your brain could digest. I welcome any constructive and logical dialogue. But I'll stop responding to your stupid nonsense on bragging TPP. That's a complete waste of my valuable time. I believe even other more reasonable VN PDFer could understand my decision.

As long as you could beat PLA, you could do whatever you like to China

The reason that China looks to be reluctant to using its military power is because China could always find other peaceful ways that could bring the country higher benefits. The reason that China becomes so strong today is not that it uses its military power recklessly, but because it concentrates on economic development and manufacturing industry upgrade. With money on hand and a powerful manufacturing sector, China therefore gets the freedom to produce whatever machines/weapons it wants to build.

Compared to some other super power, e.g. US, who uses its military force constantly since the end of the cold war, do you think the comprehensive national strength of US is therefore becoming stronger, or weaker? Answer me.

Go back to the TPP that you mentioned again and again. I feel really bored. But I still show you some last patience to illustrate you some easy figures (the figures later are all measured by 2005 USD, source: World Bank)
  1. China: 2013 GDP was 4,912.9 billion dollar, 2014 GDP was 5,274.1 billion dollar; therefore the net growth rate 2014 is 7.35%; the net increment 2014 was 361 billion dollar.
  3. 361/97.8=3.7! Which means China's net GDP increment is even equivalent to 370% of Vietnam's total GDP!
  4. Let's assume TPP could bring Vietnam an additional GDP growth of 5% (this is already a super optimistic forecast). And within the 5% additional growth digit, 80% of the growth comes from the business chances that Vietnam gains from Chinese companies.
  5. With the assumptions above, China's GDP net increment will thereof be reduced by: 5%x80%= 4% of VN's GDP. The GDP net increment now is 370% of VN's total GDP, which represents a 7.35% of GDP growth rate. China's GDP growth rate will thereof be reduced by 4%/370%*7.35%=0.08%, or China's GDP growth rate will grow from 7.35% to 7.35%-0.08%=7.27%.
  6. Can we say GDP growth rate reduced by 0.08% as "economic collapse"? Answer me!
I believe the logic chain I showed you is clear enough. But I'm still not sure if this is something that your brain could digest. I welcome any constructive and logical dialogue. But I'll stop responding to your stupid nonsense on bragging TPP. That's a complete waste of my valuable time. I believe even other more reasonable VN PDFer could understand my decision.

I bet that millions Cnese will lose the jobs in 2018 or 2019, 2 or 3 years after TPP signed in 2016 , due to its export tumble.

Btw: how abt finding a stable job in CN now ?? Is it extremely hard ?? We saw some young Cnese crawling aroud the lake just for keeping their low paid job:)

I bet that millions Cnese will lose the jobs in 2018 or 2019, 2 or 3 years after TPP signed in 2016 , due to its export tumble.

Btw: how abt finding a stable job in CN now ?? Is it extremely hard ?? We saw some young Cnese crawling aroud the lake just for keeping their low paid job:)

I don't know how you define low paid job. But in China, we call monthly wage about 3000 CNY (500 USD) as low paid job. What is the definition in Vietnam?

I don't know how you define low paid job. But in China, we call monthly wage about 3000 CNY (500 USD) as low paid job. What is the definition in Vietnam?
VN maybe around 120 USD,only enough to buy food to the end of the month.

Okay, if it hard for low-paid jobs definition. Then, how abt finding a stabe job in CN now ? In VN, if u can not find a stabe job, then u may still can go fishing, grow rice, poultry cos we have enough fertile land for them while CN dont have enough fertile land for 1,3 billion pple.

7. A loss of 4% of VN's total GDP, although even China's GDP increment a year is 370% of VN's total GDP, does it mean China needs to beg Vietnam to ask for survive? Answer me!

Really admire your patience! Some of those you are debating with are not here to discuss any facts. They merely want to show their anger towards China. People with too much hatred can not be reasoned.

This should really shot intellectually down many members you debate with here, but, they appear to be so brain-dead that even a huge dose of logic can't wake them into reality.

Okay, if it hard for low-paid jobs definition. Then, how abt finding a stabe job in CN now ? In VN, if u can not find a stabe job, then u may still can go fishing, grow rice, poultry cos we have enough fertile land for them while CN dont have enough fertile land for 1,3 billion pple.

China can not feed its people? Are you sure about your comments?
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has publication on agricultural production of different countries. With the production data of each country, we could easily convert them to production volume per capita. Below is the production per capita data of China vs. Vietnam. Check the data and tell me your feeling! If the situation of China could be called as "it could not feed its people", how should we comment Vietnam? Famine? Great hunger? Answer me!!

1111.jpg

Could you pls stop posting BS and nonsense on internet?? This not only embarrasses yourself, but also embarrasses other VN guys here and even your country!!

This should really shot intellectually down many members you debate with here, but, they appear to be so brain-dead that even a huge dose of logic can't wake them into reality.
Okay, then pls give me the number of jobless Cnese in 2019, 3 years after TPP signed in feb, 2016. I bet that 10 young Cnese will have 3-4 jobless guys.

China can not feed its people? Are you sure about your comments?
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has publication on agricultural production of different countries. With the production data of each country, we could easily convert them to production volume per capita. Below is the production per capita data of China vs. Vietnam. Check the data and tell me your feeling! If the situation of China could be called as "it could not feed its people", how should we comment Vietnam? Famine? Great hunger? Answer me!!

View attachment 275204

Could you pls stop posting BS and nonsense on internet?? This not only embarrasses yourself, but also embarrasses other VN guys here and even your country!!
How many percent for Cnese working in Agriculture & fishing sector now ?? Its abt 45-50% in VN now. So, abt 45-50% VNese still can have enough food if they cant find good job.

I bet that , its just around 15% Cnese working in those sector, other Cnese will starve to death if dont have jobs.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom