What's new

LaoSat-1: China Launches First Satellite for Laos, to Commemorate 40th Anniversary Of Laos Republic

Okay, then pls give me the number of jobless Cnese in 2019, 3 years after TPP signed in feb, 2016. I bet that 10 young Cnese will have 3-4 jobless guys.

I highly doubt your IQ! I would strongly recommend you to do an IQ test! Very likely to be lower than a dinosaur!

Population of people aged 15 to 30 in China is about 300 million. 3~4 jobless every 10 people means almost 100million people would lose the job after VN joins the TPP. But the question is, Vietnam has only 90million population! How could Vietnam steals 100million jobs from China? You want your ancient ancestors to walk out of their tombs to work for you???

Okay, then pls give me the number of jobless Cnese in 2019, 3 years after TPP signed in feb, 2016. I bet that 10 young Cnese will have 3-4 jobless guys.

How many percent for Cnese working in Agriculture & fishing sector now ?? Its abt 45-50% in VN now. So, abt 45-50% VNese still can have enough food if they cant find good job.

I bet that , its just around 15% Cnese working in those sector, other Cnese will starve to death if dont have jobs.

Rural resident accounts for 45% of total Population in China. (Source: China Statistical Yearbook)

Discussion is over. Power off your computer. Time for you to go hospital and do an IQ test!

I highly doubt your IQ! I would strongly recommend you to do an IQ test! Very likely to be lower than a dinosaur!

Population of people aged 15 to 30 in China is about 300 million. 3~4 jobless every 10 people means almost 100million people would lose the job after VN joins the TPP. But the question is, Vietnam has only 90million population! How could Vietnam steals 100million jobs from China? You want your ancient ancestors to walk out of their tombs to work for you???
VN is not the only one in TPP taking job from CN, Mexico- Malaysia will take your jobs,too. Not mention that none TPP nations like SK, Thai, ID will also do that.

The wolrd economy in 2019 will be in worse situation and it lower the pple demand, too

VN is not the only one in TPP taking job from CN, Mexico- Malaysia will take your jobs,too. Not mention that none TPP nations like SK, Thai, ID will also do that.

The wolrd economy in 2019 will be in worse situation and it lower the pple demand, too

So why Mexico, Malaysis, SK, Thai, ID could not steal the jobs from Vietnam? Why?
Why a worse world economy in 2019 won't affect Vietnam? Why?

I

Rural resident accounts for 45% of total Population in China. (Source: China Statistical Yearbook)

Discussion is over. Power off your computer. Time for you to go hospital and do an IQ test!
its rural resident, not pple working in Agri& fishing sectors. Many Cnese just living in barren land or desert that can not grow crop.

So why Mexico, Malaysis, SK, Thai, ID could not steal the jobs from Vietnam? Why?
Why a worse world economy in 2019 won't affect Vietnam? Why?
We r No 1 in garment, furniture making in TPP group, thats impossible to steal our jobs in those sector.

JP may transfer more factories from Thai toVN, so only VN will take morr jobs from Thailand

its rural resident, not pple working in Agri& fishing sectors. Many Cnese just living in barren land or desert that can not grow crop.

We r No 1 in garment, furniture making in TPP group, thats impossible to steal our jobs in those sector.

JP may transfer more factories from Thai toVN, so only VN will take morr jobs from Thailand

Live in your illusion! I don't want to waste my valuable time with you any more.

I sincerely hope you are the least optimistic person in Vietnam.

Live in your illusion! I don't want to waste my valuable time with you any more.

I sincerely hope you are the least optimistic person in Vietnam.
Madam, 2019 wil come soon. At least I give u my prediction abt jobless number in CN. So, pls tell me your prediction, then pple here will know who make a right prediction.

The reason that China looks to be reluctant to using its military power is because China could always find other peaceful ways that could bring the country higher benefits. The reason that China becomes so strong today is not that it uses its military power recklessly, but because it concentrates on economic development and manufacturing industry upgrade. With money on hand and a powerful manufacturing sector, China therefore gets the freedom to produce whatever machines/weapons it wants to build.

Compared to some other super power, e.g. US, who uses its military force constantly since the end of the cold war, do you think the comprehensive national strength of US is therefore becoming stronger, or weaker? Answer me.

Go back to the TPP that you mentioned again and again. I feel really bored. But I still show you some last patience to illustrate you some easy figures (the figures later are all measured by 2005 USD, source: World Bank)
  1. China: 2013 GDP was 4,912.9 billion dollar, 2014 GDP was 5,274.1 billion dollar; therefore the net growth rate 2014 is 7.35%; the net increment 2014 was 361 billion dollar.
  2. Vietnam: 2014 GDP was 97.8 billion dollar.
  3. 361/97.8=3.7! Which means China's net GDP increment is even equivalent to 370% of Vietnam's total GDP!
  4. Let's assume TPP could bring Vietnam an additional GDP growth of 5% (this is already a super optimistic forecast). And within the 5% additional growth digit, 80% of the growth comes from the business chances that Vietnam gains from Chinese companies.
  5. With the assumptions above, China's GDP net increment will thereof be reduced by: 5%x80%= 4% of VN's GDP. The GDP net increment now is 370% of VN's total GDP, which represents a 7.35% of GDP growth rate. China's GDP growth rate will thereof be reduced by 4%/370%*7.35%=0.08%, or China's GDP growth rate will grow from 7.35% to 7.35%-0.08%=7.27%.
  6. Can we say GDP growth rate reduced by 0.08% as "economic collapse"? Answer me!
  7. A loss of 4% of VN's total GDP, although even China's GDP increment a year is 370% of VN's total GDP, does it mean China needs to beg Vietnam to ask for survive? Answer me!
I believe the logic chain I showed you is clear enough. But I'm still not sure if this is something that your brain could digest. I welcome any constructive and logical dialogue. But I'll stop responding to your stupid nonsense on bragging TPP. That's a complete waste of my valuable time. I believe even other more reasonable VN PDFer could understand my decision.

As long as you could beat PLA, you could do whatever you like to China

LOL, you're suicidal. China is asking for it.

Really admire your patience! Some of those you are debating with are not here to discuss any facts. They merely want to show their anger towards China. People with too much hatred can not be reasoned.
VN wants to monopolize the east sea, HS TS, occupied Laos, Cambodia, Southeast Asia, the world people have been unmasked.

Extinguish the ambition of VN in the South China Sea.

Young buffalo VN understand, but deliberately tantalizing, troll.

Hate Young buffalo VN.

South China Sea and East China Sea are both China's sea. I mentioned it already, if VN wants to get the oil from the deep waters in the South China Sea, VN really needs to accerlerate, because the time left for that won't be too long.
VN wants to monopolize the east sea, HS TS, occupied Laos, Cambodia, Southeast Asia, the world people have been unmasked.

Extinguish the ambition of VN in the South China Sea.

Young buffalo VN understand, but deliberately tantalizing, troll.

Hate Young buffalo VN.

Khoái provoke dogs barking, you just work hard, young buffalo for VN needs barking.
Barking dog kept on marching caravan.

VN tactics say one line and make you say 100 lines -> you sit there and not working

Jealousy eat away at (GATO), what mother patriotic, world known VN unpatriotic.

Sorry, we dont copy to get rich like you. Copy illegally also violate TPP rules.

Just holding SCS ( east VN sea) tie, and then take control of Malacca ( if possible) then, we will get rich like how Sing get rich.
I purchased over 50 illegal dvds and bought it back to Canada while in Vietnam. Illegal dvds everywhere in Saigon. Vietnamese are the real thieves who just do not admit to it. :pop:

LaoSat 1 at 128.5E (Ku-Band) Test
image-D85C_565C60D2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
14488947311.jpg

14488947312.jpg

14488947313.jpg

14488947314.jpg

Saigon is Cho lon? I know a Viet when they speak bastardized Cantonese to me :lol:

Cho Lon is one district (Distric N0 5) of Saigon, where Hua Vietnamese is living there, some of them migrated to Canada, has claimed that they are Chinese. Do you know that ?.:enjoy:

Last edited:
No not yet. We are still trying to convince Shinzo Abe to transfer rocket technology to Vietnam. A tough task. How about it if our nations cooperate? Win-win.
No win-win deal or trade for the inferiors. Bigger fish eat smaller fish.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom