What's new

Language of bygone era of no use: India to Pak on J&K

Same ole, same ole.

"it's mine...no it's mine...no it's mine....no no call a vote...no vote...the people living there don't like you..so what...they are Muslim majority....who cares....my d!ck is bigger than yours...no mine is bigger...you are in civil war...blah blah blah".

Did I miss anything out?

Move on folks. Nothing to see here

Reactions: ito
:devil:ok,,,,but lets do it after 10years
lets do it today.
whats wrong with doing it today?
you think india is going to be like some european country in ten years? lol
your dreaming, you will be better off then today but so will pakistan, i bet pakistan will be in a better position in 10 years then india.

you cannot impose majority will on minorities. hindus, buddists and siks may not want to be part of pak. and what is required is reconciliation among all people of kashmiris and between india and pak
why not? do you not believe in democracy?

lets do it today.
your dreaming, you will be better off then today but so will pakistan, i bet pakistan will be in a better position in 10 years then india.

why not? do you not believe in democracy?

democracy is not the solution for everything.

Many Pakistanis believe that Kashmir can either be negotiated from India or that India can be persuaded by profit/loss analysis. That does not apply because Kashmir is now an emotional issue in as much that most Indians feel an intrinsic bond to Kashmir as part of the Indian nation. This is regardless of whether people are upset by the violence there. Indians don't see Kashmir as seperate from any other part of India & will resist any attempt to remove it with the same force of feeling as they would do if any other part was at risk. The point here is that a belief exists in the minds of many Pakistanis that India will somehow accept / agree / come to terms with giving up Kashmir. That won't happen.

The economic aspect is just one aspect however the point that Pakistanis argue ( and I do too ) is that at the moment Kashmir should be thrown at the backbencher and what we really should be focusing is on increasing bilateral relations. I for one argue that Pakistan should adopt a policy where Indians are invited to Pakistan to invest. Lets Indians have a stake in Pakistan. What you say is ok for domestic consumption but i am convinced that top Indian companies have not come to this point where they are today with this so called thinking. In the end financial interests supersedes every other aspect. And here is why i think that Modi although being a nationalist is better than congress.

Let be clear on one thing however that by this i do not mean India will literally hand over Kashmir to us No that is never going to happen and only someone very Naive will believe otherwise but coming up to a solution acceptable to all stakeholders without compromising India's image can be achieved.

loc as border
ok that solves it for pakistan.
but what about the kashmiris in your kashmir? do you think they will accept? if not how will you win them over?

ok that solves it for pakistan.
but what about the kashmiris in your kashmir? do you think they will accept? if not how will you win them over?

there is no one kashmiri

lets do it today.

?
dont underestimate the hindoo baniya ,,,:azn:
now is not the time,,,we may not be anywhere near EU in a decade,,,:agree:
but who knows in 10yrs lot can change(hint:demographics):devil:

dont underestimate the hindoo baniya ,,,:azn:
now is not the time,,,we may not be anywhere near EU in a decade,,,:agree:
but who knows in 10yrs lot can change(hint:demographics):devil:
demographics my ***, you think the Kashmiris will sit quietly while you guys pollute Kashmiri population by sending hindus to live there?

Stop Dreaming and Denial. Kashmir is a festering wound that INDIA will have to take care of. There is NO other way out.

Our spokesperson already replied about Jammu and Kashmir.
You are wasting and loosing your little time that left for your nation.

The economic aspect is just one aspect however the point that Pakistanis argue ( and I do too ) is that at the moment Kashmir should be thrown at the backbencher and what we really should be focusing is on increasing bilateral relations. I for one argue that Pakistan should adopt a policy where Indians are invited to Pakistan to invest. Lets Indians have a stake in Pakistan. What you say is ok for domestic consumption but i am convinced that top Indian companies have not come to this point where they are today with this so called thinking. In the end financial interests supersedes every other aspect. And here is why i think that Modi although being a nationalist is better than congress.

Let be clear on one thing however that by this i do not mean India will literally hand over Kashmir to us No that is never going to happen and only someone very Naive will believe otherwise but coming up to a solution acceptable to all stakeholders without compromising India's image can be achieved.

Agree with the rest of the post except the highlighted part. Never confuse business decisions with issues like Kashmir. You reaally think politicians who think twice about removing subsidies will look at Kashmir as something akin to a profit / loss account? Nobody is that suicidal. The country simply won't agree. The Musharraf-MMS proposal & greater autonomy, free movement etc are probably what might ne saleable. Not much more.

The rest of your post - I couldn't agree more.

demographics my ***, you think the Kashmiris will sit quietly while you guys pollute Kashmiri population by sending hindus to live there?
local ppl can do nothing if there is govt. will,,,,,
happening in my state,,,true story

local ppl can do nothing if there is govt. will,,,,,
happening in my state,,,true story
well good luck to you guys. keep up the good work, with this kind of surf pakistan doesn't need to fund anything in kashmir they will eventually just snap and start war again.

Back
Top Bottom