What's new

LandWind vs RANGE ROVER, XiaoMi HuaWei vs Iphone ... 'Copy' is a good thing !

landwind-20-jpg.248578

Land Wind looks more aggressive and slightly larger. The lower front grill is matches more successfully with the upper grill. I would definitely buy this one over the other.

But still, my fave is HAVAL!

The Landwind offers Range Rover looks for a third of the price.

Or think about it like this.

You're getting Range Rover looks for a price LESS than the Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV4.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all.

Is that model coming for free along with that SUV?? Am in for a buy...:devil::devil::smitten::smitten:
Of course new real LandWind X7 for sale in 2015,U'd better ask local automobile seller or JMC offical 4S shop.

Last edited:
If Landwind had a european sounding name, then I too would buy this

The problem with copying is you can never surpass the original brand !
Yet one have to stand on the shoulders of the giants in order to look further.No need to invent a wheel again and again.US have copied,japanese have copied,Everyone climb up by dirty hands.I doubt it's a simple copy,if ther is a IP violation problem,then they will be sued.

Land Wind looks more aggressive and slightly larger. The lower front grill is matches more successfully with the upper grill. I would definitely buy this one over the other.

But still, my fave is HAVAL!
HAVAL has higher cost performance ... welcomed by many middle-families & the SUV sold very well in China.

Now the best sell is HAVAL H1 also just need 70,000+ RMB a cheap price, my father ever considered it but chose the 'Xenia S80' 7-seat instead of 5-seat SUV to get more space inside.

HAVAL H1:
11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

Xenia S80 (2015 version):
09521218169543_3727449_630x420__m2.jpg

09521215605368_3727438_630x420__m2.jpg

201404201719021773710.jpg

The Landwind offers Range Rover looks for a third of the price.

Or think about it like this.

You're getting Range Rover looks for a price LESS than the Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV4.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all.
Well ... yes maybe the engine power less than Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV4, even Range Rover ... but the greatest advantage is the selling price. 1/2 or 1/3 price can help u to own a SUV ... sounds good ! :-)

For most families, a higher cost-performance car is the good car ... it looks like XiaoMi HuaWei and Iphone !

Last edited:
HAVAL has higher cost performance ... welcomed by many middle-families & the SUV sold very well in China.

Now the best sell is HAVAL H1 also just need 70,000+ RMB a cheap price, my father ever considered it but chose the 'Xenia S80' 7-seat instead of 5-seat SUV to get more space inside.

HAVAL H1:
View attachment 248669
View attachment 248670
View attachment 248671
View attachment 248672

View attachment 248674
View attachment 248675

Well ... yes maybe the engine power less than Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV4, even Range Rover ... but the greatest advantage is the selling price. 1/2 or 1/3 price can help u to own a SUV ... sounds good ! :-)

For most families, a higher cost-performance car is the good car ... it looks like XiaoMi HuaWei and Iphone !

Does Haval have 7-seat version?

If Landwind had a european sounding name, then I too would buy this
How about Le terres Vent?

HAVAL H1:
View attachment 248683
View attachment 248684
View attachment 248685
View attachment 248686
View attachment 248687

View attachment 248674
View attachment 248675
View attachment 248688

I admit the Haval is a good looking compact SUV.

Back
Top Bottom