What's new

Lal Shabaaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives

Even 1 Ayat is heavier than the whole earth.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 441:
Narrated Abu Huraira :
Allah's Apostle said, "Every child is born with a true faith of Islam (i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism, Christianity or Magainism, as an animal delivers a perfect baby animal. Do you find it mutilated?" Then Abu Huraira recited the holy verses: "The pure Allah's Islamic nature (true faith of Islam) (i.e. worshiping none but Allah) with which He has created human beings. No change let there be in the religion of Allah (i.e. joining none in worship with Allah). That is the straight religion (Islam) but most of men know, not." (Quran 30.30)

Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:

1. "On the day of Qiyamah Allah will say to Adam (A.S.) to pick out the Jahannamis from his entire progeny. Adam (A.S.) will ask: 'O Rabb, who are they?'

Allah will say: 'Nine hundred and ninety nine of a thousand are Jahannami while the one is a Jannati.'

On hearing this the Sahaba were overtaken by fear and they asked "O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam), who will that one Janniti be?'

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: 'Do not grieve, the nine hundred and ninety nine will be Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj while you will be the Jannati."' (i.e. your numbers in relation to them will be one in a thousand).
Yes 1 ayat is ...but if taken out of context can even make a normal man a terrorist! See how heavy it is ...

Yes 1 ayat is ...but if taken out of context can even make a normal man a terrorist! See how heavy it is ...
All I'm trying to say is that Don't ever under estimate the Graciousness or the Mercy of Allah SWT, Our Rab is not an evil Rab astagfirullah, Allah SWT is the Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

All I'm trying to say is that Don't ever under estimate the Graciousness or the Mercy of Allah SWT, Our Rab is not an evil Rab astagfirullah, Allah SWT is the Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
lolz I know that...And I agree with the ayat where it says that ALLAH had taken an oath from all the souls...And HE is most gracious and Most merciful no doubt...He always says HIS mercy extends all...1 will get tired of asking for forgiveness but ALLAH will never get tired from forgiving :agree:

lolz I know that...And I agree with the ayat where it says that ALLAH had taken an oath from all the souls...And HE is most gracious and Most merciful no doubt...He always says HIS mercy extends all...1 will get tired of asking for forgiveness but ALLAH will never get tired from forgiving :agree:
Subhan'Allah, My Islam starts from Allah SWT and Ends at Allah SWT

People use to visit prophet's tomb in Arabia too before they were massacred by Wahaabis.

People use to visit prophet's tomb in Arabia too before they were massacred by Wahaabis.
we still do visit his tomb...but to do weird stuff at the tomb is a no no...it makes you no different than other religions...(that is how I understood it)

here is link
Lal Shahbaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives – The Express Tribune

I am Pakistani and Muslims and i do care the lives of fellow Muslims and How its your business to ask me this?

My bad I apologize didn't know you were a Pakistani as they are allowed to judge.

People who were offering prayers at mosques also murdered by Wahhabi. Question is who gave any body the right to judge and execute.

My bad I apologize didn't know you were a Pakistani as they are allowed to judge.

People who were offering prayers at mosques also murdered by Wahhabi. Question is who gave any body the right to judge and execute.

What I have noticed about a lot of Wahaabis and Deobandis is that they pretend to be Allah's right hand men. They are so quick to declare who'd go to Jahanum. In my opinion, they are the biggest mushriks in the world. Like how can a human know who'd go to heaven and who'd go to hell. Isn't judgement reserved for Allah alone?

Also, they think praying 5 times a day and keeping all fasts alone would confirm their hoors in heaven. Most I have seen hardly have any humanity and compassion in them. They'd shamefully buy expensive SUVs in a country like Pakistan where a lot of old men use cycles and can't afford any clothes. They also tend to have a special weakness for SUVs, as that's the first thing they buy after getting enough donation money and animal skins after Eid. I have also seen a lot of 50/60+ deobandis marrying 19 year old girls and stuff.

I'm sorry but we Muslims are slowly shutting more and more windows into our house. In the end, deobandis always find themselves left with an empty life without emotion or spirituality. Which is probably why they end up fixated with 'kuffar' and war.

They go on about Islam like everything banned except that which is allowed - when the truth is the complete opposite.

The aulia and the dargas provide so much peace, relief and love for Allah, but 'book learned' young Muslims won't understand that. Lakhs of people embrace Islam and become stronger Muslims because of the darga too - so how can that be a bad thing?

People cry and pray at dargas to Allah, but because of that relief you will never find one of us killing or causing terror to our fellow man out of righteous fervor.

So before judging or condemning things so quickly, look closer at the reality and judge who is really harming themselves or our deen.

Guys stop taking this thread into deobundi vs braveli fights. No one made any judgement about iman of any muslims here about who will go to hell or heaven but concern was all about lost of lives..

Was it worth losing 34 lives in attending such urs when its not even fard on Muslims? You can answer it by using common sense without going brevali vs wahabi/deobundi things without quoting verses

Guys stop taking this thread into deobundi vs braveli fights. No one made any judgement about iman of any muslims here about who will go to hell or heaven but concern was all about lost of lives..

Was it worth losing 34 lives in attending such urs when its not even fard on Muslims? You can answer it by using common sense without going brevali vs wahabi/deobundi things without quoting verses

This is not an islamic duty. They just visit shrines to pay homage to their folk heroes and poets. It's like visiting Quaid-e-Azam's mazar in Karachi. What's wrong with that? And yes, they should have managed a tent at least.

These awlia/wali didnt have special powers, karamat etc. They were mutaqi, naik and parhaizgar people, an examplary people whose lives were role models for newly converts . Unfortunately the newly converted muslims, started worshipping them after their deaths. They couldnt build idols, as that would be a hindu thing, so they started their worshipping graves and shrines and fabricated false stories about them. E.g i was reading about a sufi wali, written by some aqeedatmand bareilwi, that hazrat x.y.z rahmatullah alaih made a dead person alive with his karamat. About another wali, i saw a piece in magazine, that a ship was in storm and was about to sink, but hazrat x.y.z appeared flying in the sky (like superman) and stopped the storm.

These awlia/wali didnt have special powers, karamat etc. They were mutaqi, naik and parhaizgar people, an examplary people whose lives were role models for newly converts . Unfortunately the newly converted muslims, started worshipping them after their deaths. They couldnt build idols, as that would be a hindu thing, so they started their worshipping graves and shrines and fabricated false stories about them. E.g i was reading about a sufi wali, written by some aqeedatmand bareilwi, that hazrat x.y.z rahmatullah alaih made a dead person alive with his karamat. About another wali, i saw a piece in magazine, that a ship was in storm and was about to sink, but hazrat x.y.z appeared flying in the sky (like superman) and stopped the storm.

Let's not turn this into a theological debate, as there are many criticisms of the deobandi viewpoint too.

The fact is that people want to pray in their own peaceful way and it should not be a question about how valid that is. The question should be about how to avoid unnecessary deaths - for which the organisers / local authorities need to take precautions and provide facilities.

Last edited:
This is not an islamic duty. They just visit shrines to pay homage to their folk heroes and poets. It's like visiting Quaid-e-Azam's mazar in Karachi. What's wrong with that? And yes, they should have managed a tent at least.

Its not debate of right or wrong..You dont feel sad on loss of 34 lives?

Did you read about the retard who sold his soul to British for few pennies and know country previously known as Arabia is called Saudi Arabia talk about worshipping?

I take it you have a personalized letter from the same retard which guarantees you to be right and others are wrong.

Its not debate of right or wrong..You dont feel sad on loss of 34 lives?

Spare us the B S . The whole reason you started this thread is to say how you are right and they are wrong.same reason used by terrorist to kill people.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom