What's new

Lal Shabaaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives

Spare us the B S . The whole reason you started this thread is to say how you are right and they are wrong.same reason used by terrorist to kill people.
Bro not everyone is cut from the same dough....I dont know about him but I sure as hell felt sad that people going out to do something but lost their life...Life is sacred it should be protected that is the only msg I read rest you can conjure from your mind based on your experience of talking with different people...Mind you I could conjure alot too but I wish not to judge!

Salaam (peace)

So many people die in Pakistan everyday that I, and many other Pakistanis, have become desensitized to such news.
And that is the sad part for me till date any news about even 1 dying is upsetting... be it murder, be it accidents or whatever...

Bro not everyone is cut from the same dough....I dont know about him but I sure as hell felt sad that people going out to do something but lost their life...Life is sacred it should be protected that is the only msg I read rest you can conjure from your mind based on your experience of talking with different people...Mind you I could conjure alot too but I wish not to judge!

Salaam (peace)

And that is the sad part for me till date any news about even 1 dying is upsetting... be it murder, be it accidents or whatever...
It is sad that people lost their lives on this Urs but I still stick to the same point that these people have their own lives and own decisions to take, who are we to judge them, its not like they went there with Suicide bomb vests to harm others! The purpose of this thread was informative and it shouldn't go past that to tell others where their priorities lie.

It is sad that people lost their lives on this Urs but I still stick to the same point that these people have their own lives and own decisions to take, who are we to judge them, its not like they went there with Suicide bomb vests to harm others! The purpose of this thread was informative and it shouldn't go past that to tell others where their priorities lie.
No one is telling anyone where the priorities lies...I only condemned the death ..the shrines are not moving anywhere you can go to them anytime you like why put your life in jeopardy in the escalating heat? That was my only question!

No one is telling anyone where the priorities lies...I only condemned the death ..the shrines are not moving anywhere you can go to them anytime you like why put your life in jeopardy in the escalating heat? That was my only question!
no not you, I know you are only curious and want an answer but I was referring to the person who started this thread.

Salaam (peace)

Akheilos you are intelligent man and i am sure you wouldn't like me to tell you how to live every day of your life cause i dont like what you are doing.

As far as life is concerned it is indeed precious ,but as a Muslim I believe every body time and place is written it was their time and place to go. Unless you are saying that they could have lived if only they hadn't gone out for the day remember they died of extreme heat and last I checked weather is still controlled by Almighty.

Akheilos you are intelligent man and i am sure you wouldn't like me to tell you how to live every day of your life cause i dont like what you are doing.

As far as life is concerned it is indeed precious ,but as a Muslim I believe every body time and place is written it was their time and place to go. Unless you are saying that they could have lived if only they hadn't gone out for the day remember they died of extreme heat and last I checked weather is still controlled by Almighty.
fair enough :)

What a dumb logic. Go jump in front of a running train. you will die only if your time and place was fixed/written. Life is precious gift of Allah and we should care about it

no not you, I know you are only curious and want an answer but I was referring to the person who started this thread.
I started this thread and you were agree that attending annual urs is not something fard or obligatory but difference is you are saying its ok for them to give their life for non obligatory stuffs while i am saying that if they knew that place is over crowded and they could die because of heat strokes and there are not much facilities to cater them then they should have stay away from it..now how caring about their lives is judgement about their imaan/religion?

omg...bro...i admire your "logic". :lol:

omg...bro...i admire your "logic". :lol:
Now somebody should ask this pdf veteran that was it God who decided for suicide bomber to blow himself up and die like that?

or was its his own choice ? If it was written for him to die like that and he has no other option then why he should be punished for something he has no control over

Now somebody should ask this pdf veteran that was it God who decided for suicide bomber to blow himself up and die like that?

or was its his own choice ? If it was written for him to die like that and he has no other option then why he should be punished for something he has no control over
we have no control over the time of death...but most likely over how we wish to die (esp if we embarked upon it)

we have no control over the time of death...but most likely over how we wish to die (esp if we embarked upon it)
We have given freedom of choices and we use our aqal and should know the consequences of our choices..If you jump from 15 storey building then you have 90 % chances of death but even if you dont die you will know that you will become disable for the rest of your life. I am talking about our choices here which decide the outcome and we cannot blame God for our wrong choices

What a dumb logic. Go jump in front of a running train. you will die only if your time and place was fixed/written. Life is precious gift of Allah and we should care about it

I started this thread and you were agree that attending annual urs is not something fard or obligatory but difference is you are saying its ok for them to give their life for non obligatory stuffs while i am saying that if they knew that place is over crowded and they could die because of heat strokes and there are not much facilities to cater them then they should have stay away from it..now how caring about their lives is judgement about their imaan/religion?
So I would suggest next year you should go over there and tell those confused people to go home

We have given freedom of choices and we use our aqal and should know the consequences of our choices..If you jump from 15 storey building then you have 90 % chances of death but even if you dont die you will know that you will become disable for the rest of your life. I am talking about our choices here which decide the outcome and we cannot blame God for our wrong choices
I agree but in Pakistan I believe we have a habit of saying ...ALLAH ko manzoor tha...never blame oneself put it all on takdir!

So I would suggest next year you should go over there and tell those confused people to go home
no one is telling them to go home...Just choose a proper season...its about choice and consequences of those choices...

There is a saying once bitten twice shy! Once you have seen the heat, felt it and seen the damage it has done...logically you shouldnt tempt it to harm you!

Back
Top Bottom