What's new

Lal Shabaaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives

wouldn't help....there is no shortage of nutcases.
thank you for your constant replying...I dont think your comments are very helpful though very much in the sense of adding fuel to the fire :enjoy:

So I would suggest next year you should go over there and tell those confused people to go home
uff man i am not here to tell them why they go there if there were not any deaths.I started this topic because of such high number of death happen in urs every year because it get over crowded and become difficult for people to even breathe when temperature is 40 plus..again discussion here is not whether people should go to mazaar or not but debate is whether they should go there when there is risk of such high number of death in hot summer when facilities are not there to cater them

thank you for your constant replying...I dont think your comments are very helpful though very much in the sense of adding fuel to the fire :enjoy:
typical Indian K-9s sniffing their way into other people's business :sarcastic:

uff man i am not here to tell them why they go there if there were not any deaths.I started this topic because of such high number of death happen in urs every year because it get over crowded and become difficult for people to even breathe when temperature is 40 plus..again discussion here is not whether people should go to mazaar or not but debate is whether they should go there when there is risk of such high number of death in hot summer when facilities are not there to cater them
Okay If that makes you Happy, I will tell them not go in the Summer next time :-)

What a dumb logic. Go jump in front of a running train. you will die only if your time and place was fixed/written. Life is precious gift of Allah and we should care about it
Are u stupid. In insurance when there is a weather related loss or catastrophe it's referred to as an act of God and covered because it sudden and accidental. What u r suggesting is not an act of God but suicide. but hey let's test ur theory by u jumping in front of that train so u can prove me wrong.

how about when knowing that the temperatures are soaring (during summer)...Its not like its spring or autumn ...Plus its a known fact that the temperatures are high...Its not like they suddenly went high during Winter...So no its not an act of death...its more of a challenge of the pertaining conditions!

I mean unless it was raining or even during hailstroms you are advised to not drive...you can just go and drive and say its act of god if found dead in a ditch?

Brother how many people have lost their life's while performing Hajj cause of the extreme weather. You know the saying
‫كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ (kul-lu nafsin za-iqua-tu . .‬
Hajj is a fardh...

Are you telling me this was a fardh too? Then it makes perfect sense but ALLAH said the life is a gift keep it safe hence why suicide is haram!

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

Surah Nisa verse 29...

However I am ready to call this as a natural disaster but should a lesson not be learnt?

I am no one to sanction what is right and what is wrong...All I am wondering is why dont people learn?! Or is it too hard to make sense that temperatures rise like crazy in Summer?! People have died even on the street! Why challenge it further by going to an over crowded function?

Last edited:
Hajj is a fardh...

Are you telling me this was a fardh too? Then it makes perfect sense but ALLAH said the life is a gift keep it safe hence why suicide is haram!

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

Surah Nisa verse 29...

However I am ready to call this as a natural disaster but should a lesson not be learnt?

I am no one to sanction what is right and what is wrong...All I am wondering is why dont people learn?! Or is it too hard to make sense that temperatures rise like crazy in Summer?! People have died even on the street! Why challenge it further by going to a over crowded function?

Please don't take what I said out of context. I wasn't comparing the two nor can their be any comparison.

Please don't take what I said out of contest. I wasn't comparing the two nor can their be any comparison.
I am not taking out of context but in your defense you brought in Hajj...

BTW, I am fine with not having to discuss it...like I said we are no one to judge...But if you do want to discuss it please bring logical statements forward...

Blaming your own doing to God or cleaning your hands off the issue is not logical at all!

Were it to be presented to GOD the question would arise who asked you to go during the scotching summer...did I?

Last edited:
I am not taking out of context but in your defense you brought in Hajj...

BTW, I am fine with not having to discuss it...like I said we are no one to judge...But if you do want to discuss it please bring logical statements forward...

Blaming your own doing to God or cleaning your hands off the issue is not logical at all!

Were it to be presented to GOD the question would arise who asked you to go during the scotching summer...did I?

Brother Pakistan is a poor country people all over the country put up with harsh weather to make a living and move around if one was to wait for ideal conditions the country heck the world will stop moving.

Brother Pakistan is a poor country people all over the country put up with harsh weather to make a living and move around if one was to wait for ideal conditions the country heck the world will stop moving.
Not ideal but at least spring or autumn ...

Not ideal but at least spring or autumn ...

100s of people in that area make a living providing services to the visitors. What do you think will happen to the business and it's employees depending on thee visitors if they stop coming.

100s of people in that area make a living providing services to the visitors. What do you think will happen to the business and it's employees depending on thee visitors if they stop coming.
So people should continue dying for the sake of businesses? You mean the peer fakeer who also get away with 1000Rs?

That is not an argument! Peoples lives are more important...what do these people do when its "not the season"?

So people should continue dying for the sake of businesses? You mean the peer fakeer who also get away with 1000Rs?

That is not an argument! Peoples lives are more important...what do these people do when its "not the season"?

No people should continue to live their life's and not be scared of death as death is inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom