What's new

Lal Shabaaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives

It was a play we were asked to do in our expression speaking contest...I fell in love with the last bit ...

Well we were asked to do only 1 scene (the court room scene) I later read the rest...

Its beautiful coz it is really truth...If someone wrongs you... you are allowed for equal / precise revenge (according to ALLAH) but not allowed even a drop more! For if you do a drop more you are the transgressor just like

if Shylock were to shed any drop of Antonio's blood, his "lands and goods" would be forfeited under Venetian laws

must cut precisely one pound of flesh, no more, no less

"if the scale do turn, But in the estimation of a hair, Thou diest and all thy goods are confiscate."

You know i was thinking about that then I thought to myself its part of Surah Al KAFIROON and he might get offended and think I'm calling him a Kafir
Hmmm yea...it is also in different words in the Quran...cant recall...where Prophet Ibrahim tells his father peace...and walks off

Why do you care for their lives or their deen? You will alone on the day of Judgement and you are doing shirk right now by taking things into your own hands

How old are you? I doubt i can discuss this with you because you are too sensitive. Why i care about their lives? Because they are Pakistani and Muslims and Its not good to see them committing suicide ..may be 34 lives mean nothing to you but many families will suffer because of their death for something which was not compulsory. Most people who visits such mazaar/darga are poor peopel who go there for some need/hajit/munat. When i did make any judgement and give them punishment or rewards for their deeds ? :)

Have you even read the Quran in your life?
"And do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead. Instead, they are alive, but you perceive not."(2:154)
Now you are judging me and assume that i never read Quran in my life. Have you ever heard something called logic in your life? You ignored my questions and come up with this irrelevant verse talking about those who got shaeed fighting for Allah in the battle field. How this is relevant to what i asked? I was asking questions about your confusions between alive and dead and people can be alive in two ways :)

@Proudpakistaniguy
Brother...if you are proud to be Pakistani humari naak matt katwa dayna....please be gentle...@greenfalcon doesnt want to talk...its his choice...we need to respect it...ALLAH guides whom HE wills...no one can guide one if ALLAH does not will and no one can lead one astray if ALLAH has guided him! :enjoy:

It was a play we were asked to do in our expression speaking contest...I fell in love with the last bit ...

Well we were asked to do only 1 scene (the court room scene) I later read the rest...

Its beautiful coz it is really truth...If someone wrongs you... you are allowed for equal / precise revenge (according to ALLAH) but not allowed even a drop more! For if you do a drop more you are the transgressor just like

Hmmm yea...it is also in different words in the Quran...cant recall...where Prophet Ibrahim tells his father peace...and walks off
@Proudpakistaniguy is talking about Fard namaz, etc./ Let me ask him How many Christians and Jews do you know that Pray Fard Salah?

How old are you? I doubt i can discuss this with you because you are too sensitive. Why i care about their lives? Because they are Pakistani and Muslims and Its not good to see them committing suicide ..may be 34 lives mean nothing to you but many families will suffer because of their death for something which was not compulsory. Most people who visits such mazaar/darga are poor peopel who go there for some need/hajit/munat. When i did make any judgement and give them punishment or rewards for their deeds ? :)

Now you are judging me and assume that i never read Quran in my life. Have you ever heard something called logic in your life? You ignored my questions and come up with this irrelevant verse talking about those who got shaeed fighting for Allah in the battle field. How this is relevant to what i asked? I was asking questions about your confusions between alive and dead and people can be alive in two ways :)
Are Shaheeds alive yes or no?

People die in car accidents so you want them to stop driving? thats your logic?

@Proudpakistaniguy
Brother...if you are proud to be Pakistani humari naak matt katwa dayna....please be gentle...@greenfalcon doesnt want to talk...its his choice...we need to respect it...ALLAH guides whom HE wills...no one can guide one if ALLAH does not will and no one can lead one astray if ALLAH has guided him! :enjoy:
Uff i am gentle with him? where did abuse him or insult him? In fact i thanked him in his first post..but any way ..i know he dont have answers and i leave him with his beliefs

Uff i am gentle with him? where did abuse him or insult him? In fact i thanked him in his first post..but any way ..i know he dont have answers and i leave him with his beliefs
I am not saying you are harsh...You were polite but your approach was prodding esp after he said he dosnt feel comfortable with the topic :)

Thank you brother :)

As you can recall I told you that you are very immature and won't understand the answers,but I gave you my answers, but you couldn't answer even one of my simple questions. I love Allah SWT and Prophet Muhammad Saw and All of Allah SWT's Auliya, and you can't impose otherwise

And I will go to the Shrines/ I will do dhamaal, I will do everything that irritates you :bunny:

I am not saying you are harsh...You were polite but your approach was prodding esp after he said he dosnt feel comfortable with the topic :)

@Proudpakistaniguy Hey since we are on now then check this out:
The Holy Qur'an 2:62 –

Those who believe (in the Qur’an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Again Mr.Saviour of All Muslims Let me ask you How many Christians and Jews do you know that Pray Fard Salah?

Last edited:

i did but he now asking one line questions which again tempting me to answer it :D So i answer you instead of him lol

He is really confuse between shaheed and aulia of Allah who are in their graves. He is also confuse beetween what is death and what is alive and you can be alive in different ways..he said saheed and Prophets are alive physically while Aulia allah are alive in sense that their rooh/soul is alive :P then he say i am immature when he is confuse and cannot even asnwer simple question about what is actually death and how people can alive in so many different ways ?

@Proudpakistaniguy Hey since we are on now then check this out:
The Holy Qur'an 2:62 –

Those who believe (in the Qur’an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Again Mr.Saviour of All Muslims Let me ask you How many Christians and Jews do you know that Pray Fard Salah?
I am not concentrating why did this bit crawl in?

I am not concentrating why did this bit crawl in?
Read the Ayah, Allah Talking about rewards for Christians and Jews to maintain righteousness so what happens to Our Deen then? they don't follow our seen so why is Allah SWT giving them glad tidings?

i did but he now asking one line questions which again tempting me to answer it :D So i answer you instead of him lol

He is really confuse between shaheed and aulia of Allah who are in their graves. He is also confuse beetween what is death and what is alive and you can be alive in different ways..he said saheed and Prophets are alive physically while Aulia allah are alive in sense that their rooh/soul is alive :P then he say i am immature when he is confuse and cannot even asnwer simple question about what is actually death and how people can alive in so many different ways ?
You don't understand not my fault, Death is to the body not to the soul? thats why I asked you if you ever read the Quran

ok leave it...These seriously are petty stuff...bus as long as we guard our lives and follow ALLAH's path (namaz, roza, zakat, haj - if possible) we believe in Allah, the prophets, books, day of judgement, angels, qadr...rest falls in wider concepts...

[Basic need for Islam (5 pillars + 6 articles) x basic need for world (be human, respect human)] x good deeds and sincerity = secured hearafter

ok leave it...These seriously are petty stuff...bus as long as we guard our lives and follow ALLAH's path (namaz, roza, zakat, haj - if possible) we believe in Allah, the prophets, books, day of judgement, angels, qadr...rest falls in wider concepts...

[Basic need for Islam (5 pillars + 6 articles) x basic need for world (be human, respect human)] x good deeds and sincerity = secured hearafter
People like him have arrogance towards deen, they will forget the basics and try to tableek everyone to their ways

And I will go to the Shrines/ I will do dhamaal, I will do everything that irritates you :bunny:

Good..also drink bhanng sharbut :D

Are Shaheeds alive yes or no?
They are

People die in car accidents so you want them to stop driving? thats your logic?
No i dont want them to stop driving but i will ask them to have precautions to drive safely to minimise the risks and i will not ask them to drive and park in front of a running train :D

I mean 34 people lost their lives because of these petty stuufs thats why i am discussing it otherwise it dont even bother me

Good..also drink bhanng sharbut :D

They are

No i dont want them to stop driving but i will ask them to have precautions to drive safely to minimise the risks and i will not ask them to drive and park in front of a running train :D
Jao soh Jao Beta, aap ke bas ki baat nahi :sarcastic:

People like him have arrogance towards deen, they will forget the basics and try to tableek everyone to their ways
I dont have opinion on what people are...who am I to judge :D

If you guys want to discuss keep it civil...no point sneering at each other neither of you knows who is closer in ALLAH's eyes!

Back
Top Bottom