What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

If 92 died were civilians than who killed 11 SSG commandos including the Battalion commandor of SSG Lt.Col Haroon Islam?

The suicide bombers who caused SSG fatalities in second phase were also civlians?

2007 is not far back in history, that we are not able to check the facts. If i remember correctly, that before the operation started it was almost 10 days siege. During that 10 days lots of things happened. A Ranger was martyred by sniper fire from inside Lal mosque. Hundred of female students were allowed to come outside, and they did come in hundreds, received by their parents. During the same time that famous "Mula in Burqa" thing happened. When Abdul Aziz try to fled disguise as a girl in burqa. Many male students also came out. I remembered that they were ordered to take off their shirts and walk towards security personal with their hands in the air (bcoz of the fear of suicide bomber). It all was on tv. Every second recorded and telecast live.

It was also during these 10 or so days, lots of diplomacy went on. People coming in and out. Even Imam of Kaaba came to Islamabad and appealed Ghazi brothers to surrender.
Jhoot ke pao nahi hotay.. Those were terrorist and the administration of that time took the right decision.
Our sold out media and so called Azad Adliya are doing their best to destroy Pakistan armed forces. This is just another step in this dirty design.

Is it what you call truth? Duh!

Zealots who clearly violated laws are being judicially esteemed! Who's going to accolade soldiers who embraced Shahadat by the way, sire head of the commission?

Honestly speaking I'm concerned. A judge y'day rejected DNA evidence as inconclusive not on technical but religious grounds (no four male witnesses of good character)!!!

And pakistanis expect india to provide foolproof evidence of planning done IN PAKISTAN that these judges will accept!!!!!

As I said, the numbers are scary and I do not quite see how india (or any other nation) can deal with pakistan on a rational basis.

I have read couple of your posts in this regard in past few days, this time round I believe it's kinda indispensable to rectify your misconception.

Look the verdict that judge passed other day was distinctly wrong, for the law he made basis was already null and void. According to the amendments made in the law pertaining rape through women protection bill 2009 - 4 witnesses are not required anymore, in the absence of 4 witnesses other forensic & circumstantial evidences are enough for conviction & DNA evidence is a very strong evidence per se. Victim lady can go to higher courts and can challenge the judgement of that pathetic judge, I am sure she will be given justice.

Personal vendetta against Musharraf, thats all I can see here (and I am no Mushy fan either).

If you really want to be blinded by hate, brother, then so be it.
I am not blinded by hate you are acting too innocent Mr in every dictator time in Pakistan they had all the powers not their puppet assemblies and musharraf had all the power in all masjid case

Is it what you call truth? Duh!

Zealots who clearly violated laws are being judicially esteemed! Who's going to accolade soldiers who embraced Shahadat by the way, sire head of the commission?

they were told to do something wrong but they had to do it because they were part of army but I wish they would have not done it because this operation led to creation of ttp this was the final push in creation of TTP and since than we are in worst situation

I have read couple of your posts in this regard in past few days, this time round I believe it's kinda indispensable to rectify your misconception.

Look the verdict that judge passed other day was distinctly wrong, for the law he made basis was already null and void. According to the amendments made in the law pertaining rape through women protection bill 2009 - 4 witnesses are not required anymore, in the absence of 4 witnesses other forensic & circumstantial evidences are enough for conviction & DNA evidence is a very strong evidence per se. Victim lady can go to higher courts and can challenge the judgement of that pathetic judge, I am sure she will be given justice.

Maybe she will get justice if she has it in her to fight another appeal after last 5 years in sessions court. The four witness thing was invoked by the judge, not me. Technically i agree with your assessment.

But I'm talking about the quality of judges though (and on other threads I was talking about the way pakistani media and society have not taken notice of the ridiculous denial of justice and the NA was busy worrying about afzal guru's conviction). Relevant here because this judgement and some of the directives are downright submission to extremists.

Point being - something is seiously broken. The system is losing and seems helpless where religion is involved, and thats a worry for all. I'm sure you must be worried too.

This is so friggin ridiculous...what in the world is wrong with these judges??? Why don't we just go around and give every madrassa a quota of weapons and foreign terrorists from Uzbekistan and Chechnya provided by the state???

That Abdul Rasheed Ghazi and his wife need to be put in jail for the rest of their miserable lives...

Judges should order Army for merciless operation against ppp,anp and mqm bhata khori and target killing in karachi and against BLA(the good terrorists according to media

.media don't even mention the daily gas pipeline blown by BLA and attck on pmln provincial president of Baluchistan and jui f candidate rocket attack plus they vow to target any party and person in Baluchistan who dare to take part in election 2013 .as i said achay terrorist BLA Barahmdag and Shahzain co etc)

They should also order army to bulldoze any party who ask vote on muhajir,pathan,baloch and jag punjabi jag slogan and bradrism

Also the party who sells graves.The waderas and armed badmashs who harass voters to only vote their backed parties

But this will be considered conspiracy against democracy the 7 family kabza group parties will not like it

This is so friggin ridiculous...what in the world is wrong with these judges??? Why don't we just go around and give every madrassa a quota of weapons and foreign terrorists from Uzbekistan and Chechnya provided by the state???

That Abdul Rasheed Ghazi and his wife need to be put in jail for the rest of their miserable lives...

Judges should order Army for merciless operation against ppp,anp and mqm bhata khori and target killing in karachi and against BLA(the good terrorists according to media

.media don't even mention the daily gas pipeline blown by BLA and attck on pmln provincial president of Baluchistan and jui f candidate rocket attack plus they vow to target any party and person in Baluchistan who dare to take part in election 2013 .as i said achay terrorist BLA Barahmdag and Shahzain co etc)

They should also order army to bulldoze any party who ask vote on muhajir,pathan,baloch and jag punjabi jag slogan and bradrism

Also the party who sells graves.The waderas and armed badmashs who harass voters to only vote their backed parties

But this will be considered conspiracy against democracy the 7 family kabza group parties will not like it

Any link for Lal Masjid commission report....???

I am not blinded by hate you are acting too innocent Mr in every dictator time in Pakistan they had all the powers not their puppet assemblies and musharraf had all the power in all masjid case

Brother, had Musharraf been a 'Dictator', we wouldn't be having this argument, trust me. And NS would have been hanged, BB would never have returned, nobody would have the guts to speak against Musharraf let alone take out campaigns and so on.

To bad, for Pakistan, Musharraf was never a dictator.

Maybe she will get justice if she has it in her to fight another appeal after last 5 years in sessions court. The four witness thing was invoked by the judge, not me. Technically i agree with your assessment.

But I'm talking about the quality of judges though (and on other threads I was talking about the way pakistani media and society have not taken notice of the ridiculous denial of justice and the NA was busy worrying about afzal guru's conviction). Relevant here because this judgement and some of the directives are downright submission to extremists.

Point being - something is seiously broken. The system is losing and seems helpless where religion is involved, and thats a worry for all. I'm sure you must be worried too.

I agree! Unfortunately judiciary, lower judiciary in particular, takes years to serve justice, in fact in many cases justice is not served at all! But the reason behind this delay & injustice is the incompetency and corruption and not the flowed law. If you remember government had to face serve resistance before amending Hadod ordinance which was said to be heavily Islamic, so its not wise to call the law based merely on religion. Anyway, had the judge implemented the law in its letter and spirit the justice would have been served. But like I said, the judge for certain was too incompetent to implement the law, may be it was bribery that led judge to pass decision in favor of suspects.

Quality of course is a big question mark! However media & civil society have certainly pointed out the odd in the system, article 62 and 63 have been maligned like anything along with the quality of the judges. Verdict you are referring to may have gone unnoticed because of the elections and some recent important developments in the country. Besides media in Pakistan reports the things of its own choice, things that serve the purpose for its interest - major operation in Tirah valley these days is not being reported on media, you don't see a single update. It has been more than a month ever since the termination of the national assembly so synchronizing the denial of justice in said case with the activities in NA is pointless in itself. Guru case is altogether different, Pakistan as a party in kashmir dispute has to clear its stance.

Please let the guru case be exclusively for the dedicated threads.

pakistan will become a pariah state if we dont punish those who challange the law of the land and by collaborting with terrorists, pakistan authority and punish others unnecessarily will loose grip with such examples set here

All of you please watch this video.

This here is a fact that nobody wants to believe & this is the same media who was backing Gen. Musharraf's operation & soon after the operation the media took a huge U TURN & turned against Gen. Musharraf.

These corrupt & incompetent uneducated Molvis are miss leading the poor & uneducated people of Pakistan.

Just look at their answers on suicide bombing, when they were asked the question, they just simply don't have the answer.

Tears in my eyes because the people have simply forgotten the truth & if they are shown the truth they are rejecting the truth. ALLAH help us, ALLAH protect & bless Gen. Musharraf AMEEN.

This video here alone proves so many facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother, had Musharraf been a 'Dictator', we wouldn't be having this argument, trust me. And NS would have been hanged, BB would never have returned, nobody would have the guts to speak against Musharraf let alone take out campaigns and so on.

To bad, for Pakistan, Musharraf was never a dictator.
Musharraf was always the dictator those two political parties had backing of other nations that is why he didn't mess with them other wise the way he killed his own people in Lal Masjid in Tribal areas in Baluchistan in Karachi the 12th May and other incidents we all know that

Actually this was one thing in my opinion Musharaf did right, judges are just under pressure from mulvis and are out take a revange for what he did to judiciary

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom