What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

Musharraf was always the dictator those two political parties had backing of other nations that is why he didn't mess with them other wise the way he killed his own people in Lal Masjid in Tribal areas in Baluchistan in Karachi the 12th May and other incidents we all know that

My friend, before we even begin to discuss what Musharraf did in Lal Masjid, we must first establish the need for any action at all. Why action was taken against a particular Masjid and none of the other Madaris or Masjids across the country? What activities were going on in that so called Masjid that invited attention of LEA's and the establishment? And most importantly, what was the demand of the general public and the media prior to Lal Masjid operation.

Once we have established all the above, then we can discuss whether clear way was given to those who surrendered by laying down their arms, whether safe quarter was given to females/children and the elderly, were the militants holed up in the different structures given ample time and reasoning to surrender even after a sipoy of the Rangers was martyred from sniper fire, was every decent effort made to end the crisis in a reasonable manner to avoid bloodshed and loss of live etc.??

After we have done all the above, then we can discuss who were the deciding members of the operation, who is more responsible, the jaali molanas of Lal Masjid or the establishment, for establishing the writ of the Government and implementation of law and order. And whether the decision was taken by consensus or unilaterally. Furthermore, we will have to take a detailed look at the operation of the Military, whether they made every possible effort to contain the situation with as much liberty to terrorists there as possible. And finally we have to look at all the lives that were saved as safe passage was given to all those who surrendered to authorities. Only those, who continued to resist were taken to task.

Think deeply brother, don't let your hate blind you. I am of the opinion that Musharraf undertook every single step for the greater good of the country.

My friend, before we even begin to discuss what Musharraf did in Lal Masjid, we must first establish the need for any action at all. Why action was taken against a particular Masjid and none of the other Madaris or Masjids across the country? What activities were going on in that so called Masjid that invited attention of LEA's and the establishment? And most importantly, what was the demand of the general public and the media prior to Lal Masjid operation.

Once we have established all the above, then we can discuss whether clear way was given to those who surrendered by laying down their arms, whether safe quarter was given to females/children and the elderly, were the militants holed up in the different structures given ample time and reasoning to surrender even after a sipoy of the Rangers was martyred from sniper fire, was every decent effort made to end the crisis in a reasonable manner to avoid bloodshed and loss of live etc.??

After we have done all the above, then we can discuss who were the deciding members of the operation, who is more responsible, the jaali molanas of Lal Masjid or the establishment, for establishing the writ of the Government and implementation of law and order. And whether the decision was taken by consensus or unilaterally. Furthermore, we will have to take a detailed look at the operation of the Military, whether they made every possible effort to contain the situation with as much liberty to terrorists there as possible. And finally we have to look at all the lives that were saved as safe passage was given to all those who surrendered to authorities. Only those, who continued to resist were taken to task.

Think deeply brother, don't let your hate blind you. I am of the opinion that Musharraf undertook every single step for the greater good of the country.
Majority of public didn't wanted any operation to be be those who only wanted operation were liberal jerks their demands were right those 7 mosques were destroyed for no good reason and till this date they said they will build roads and no road is build their and half media was asking for operation and half was not and final talks achieved consensus but Musarraf destroyed that and ordered operation to be started because from day one he was planning to kill to make master USA happy hate is not blinding me I have relatives in agencies I know lot of inside story and LAL masjid guys 7 Guns of their own and 4 or 5 they grabbed from Police once the war started and they were not terrorists what their demands were let see stop selling of **** stop these massage parlous which in reality were prostitution dens and rebuild those 7 mosques which government destroyed these are completely Islamic demands Sir but Musarraf was to arrogant and corrupt to listen to any of these demands

First we have to establish the role of Zia ul Haq in creating extremism in society and carefully guarding the extremist elements. The saner audience which spoke against this were brutally treated and declared a mix of Hindu,Jews and Qadianis.

If Musharraf was 1% sincere he would have accepted PA's role in creating this monster - Mushy never touched on Zia. Everyone defending Mush has selective amnesia which skips the Zia part. Lal mosque is a natural outcome of Zia policies which were enforced by PA.

And we can't allow this to go on. One dictator comes thinks its 'strategically' useful to have an extremist version of islam, picks up the whip and beats Pakistani public into submission. 10 odd years later another megalomaniac dictator appears thinks that roshan khiali is 'strategically' useful picks up the whip and betas public into submission. Thank you but Musharraf will pay for his crimes.

Brother, had Musharraf been a 'Dictator', we wouldn't be having this argument, trust me. And NS would have been hanged, BB would never have returned, nobody would have the guts to speak against Musharraf let alone take out campaigns and so on.

To bad, for Pakistan, Musharraf was never a dictator.

if Mushi was so great then why didn't you guys make him chairman of MQM? or atleast let him contest from AZIZABAD?

mushi is the reason we hav e uprising in balochistan and constant bomb blasts and sucide attacks in pakistan. also for the dron strikes in pakistan!

SO PLEASE WAKE UP AND STOP MAKING EVIL MEN HEROES! this is what we did with ZIA in 80s and now 20 years later we realize! and mushi give it 5 more years you will realize his evil!

Majority of public didn't wanted any operation to be be those who only wanted operation were liberal jerks their demands were right those 7 mosques were destroyed for no good reason and till this date they said they will build roads and no road is build their and half media was asking for operation and half was not and final talks achieved consensus but Musarraf destroyed that and ordered operation to be started because from day one he was planning to kill to make master USA happy hate is not blinding me I have relatives in agencies I know lot of inside story and LAL masjid guys 7 Guns of their own and 4 or 5 they grabbed from Police once the war started and they were not terrorists what their demands were let see stop selling of **** stop these massage parlous which in reality were prostitution dens and rebuild those 7 mosques which government destroyed these are completely Islamic demands Sir but Musarraf was to arrogant and corrupt to listen to any of these demands

So there were demands of a military operation right? Why was there a demand in the first place, were there militants in the compound creating problems for the city administration by fear and hate mongering and threats? And on the one hand you state that some consensus was reached and then you say that Musharraf started the operation.

I do not care how legitimate their demands were, their means were not only illegal, they were also creating a heightened sense of insecurity amongst the residents of the city. And not just any city, the capital of Pakistan. They were making a mockery of the state of Pakistan internationally and they even attempted a dig at the relations we hold so dearly with China by kidnapping Chinese citizens and the list goes on and on.

Majority of public didn't wanted any operation

The whole of Islamabad was terrified in those times, you have no idea.

The whole city saw first hand how those hundred people were trying to impose their writ in that whole sector, kidnapping people, burning government offices...both of those are crimes, I won't go further to the possession of illegal weapons and encroachment violations.

The whole city wanted an operation...and the occupants were given ample time to haul their as*es out of the compound...thousands of women and even alot of men did get out, that fake Abdul Rashid Ghazi was also among those who was trying to become a eunuch and run away.

So ample opportunities were given to surrender.

So there were demands of a military operation right? Why was there a demand in the first place, were there militants in the compound creating problems for the city administration by fear and hate mongering and threats? And on the one hand you state that some consensus was reached and then you say that Musharraf started the operation.

I do not care how legitimate their demands were, their means were not only illegal, they were also creating a heightened sense of insecurity amongst the residents of the city. And not just any city, the capital of Pakistan. They were making a mockery of the state of Pakistan internationally and they even attempted a dig at the relations we hold so dearly with China by kidnapping Chinese citizens and the list goes on and on.
Yes by two percent liberal jerks and in final talks consensus was reached but Musharraf broke it by starting operation and their means were legal to in Islam the state which protects evil and spread Haram things looses its status and it has to be taken out and they were not even demanding that they were just asking to stop it and their was no sense of insecurity among residents of the city in fact most residents started going their for their problems even the house of Aunty Shamim was raided on complains from that town the complains were brought up by local people of that town

The whole city saw first hand how those hundred people were trying to impose their writ in that whole sector, kidnapping people, burning government offices...both of those are crimes, I won't go further to the possession of illegal weapons and encroachment violations.

The whole city wanted an operation...and the occupants were given ample time to haul their as*es out of the compound...thousands of women and even alot of men did get out, that fake Abdul Rashid Ghazi was also among those who was trying to become a eunuch and run away.

My brother lived in Islamabad I had to attend his wedding their I have all the idea

if Mushi was so great then why didn't you guys make him chairman of MQM? or atleast let him contest from AZIZABAD?

mushi is the reason we hav e uprising in balochistan and constant bomb blasts and sucide attacks in pakistan. also for the dron strikes in pakistan!

SO PLEASE WAKE UP AND STOP MAKING EVIL MEN HEROES! this is what we did with ZIA in 80s and now 20 years later we realize! and mushi give it 5 more years you will realize his evil!

Again with the MQM???

Dude, what is your obsession with MQM?? I mean seriously kabhi to batao what kind of sick treatment have they met you for being this way??

Nowroz Khan, Sher Marri Bijrani and then Bugti, basically Marri, Mengal and lately Bugti tribes have been offering so much love for us Pakistanis and Pakistan in general that it flooded the Army's patience and hence tit for tat response, now these tribes are getting some lovin too.

And 8-9 Drone strikes, specially on targets that were out of reach of PakMil and would have escaped by the time PakMil would get there should be considered the drone strikes of today? Come on.

Fortunately it is suicide attacks in Pakistan and not carpet bombings or worse!

Sir no ample opportunities were given women were killed including Ghazi brothers 80 year old mother and many of the bodies were burnt and destroyed by using chemicals

Which sector/area?

Sector I-8 but used to roam around whole city

Sir no ample opportunities were given women were killed including Ghazi brothers 80 year old mother and many of the bodies were burnt and destroyed by using chemicals

They were given atleast 2 days, and thousands availed that opportunity. Announcements were made on loudspeakers.

And the state had enough time there to conduct chemistry experiments?

Sector I-8

I-8 main kisi ko koi hawa nhn lagti.

Ask somebody living in G-6 that how much terror those lunatics spread.

They were given atleast 2 days, and thousands availed that opportunity. Announcements were made on loudspeakers.

Sir my relatives lived their I visited them Sir I know what was going on their and how many people were afraid

With Living Chemistry, None Of The Female Victims Been Found Nor Thier Bodies?
Whole Drama Ends With Terrorists Being Eliminated &thats Alll, This Report Or Its Investigations Will Never Can Give What Was There, & How Brutal Was Terrorists Were?
As For Posters Here, They R The Haters Of Musharaf nothing In Thier Bags More Than That To Prove?

Sir my relatives lived their I visited them Sir I know what was going on their and how many people were afraid

&as U Love Ganja Sharif, U Want Musharaf,s Hangings With Or Without Proves In This Case Any Way?

Yes by two percent liberal jerks and in final talks consensus was reached but Musharraf broke it by starting operation and their means were legal to in Islam the state which protects evil and spread Haram things looses its status and it has to be taken out and they were not even demanding that they were just asking to stop it and their was no sense of insecurity among residents of the city in fact most residents started going their for their problems even the house of Aunty Shamim was raided on complains from that town the complains were brought up by local people of that town

My brother lived in Islamabad I had to attend his wedding their I have all the idea

dont know about you once i was going with my sister one of them came to me with a bamboo stick yelling this to my sister "TUM PARDA KIUN NAHI KERTI HO PARDA KERO" it was terrible. who the **** gave them any right to tell me or my sister what to do she was wearing kurta shalwar and had a duppata like traditional women, do so no u are a liar and a big one at that.I cant thank MUSH enough for that operation.

Its like a twilight zone here in PDF. I'll break down why Lal Mosque was an incredibly bad idea.

- It was a mosque. No matter how many people were scared from Mullahs. No matter how much embarrassment it caused Pakistan internationally, it was still a mosque. For common public launching an attack on the mosque by Army sent a very wrong message. Look at the background, Musharraf was considered to be anti-Islam (he made it worse by claiming he wanted Ataturk like system) and Pakistan just had taken a highly unpopular U-turn on Taliban under Musharraf. Attack on mosque gave the extremist elements perfect marketing tool that PA was anti-Islam. A tool which they used quite successfully at masses. Worse media was covering the whole ordeal second by second.

- PA should be aware of how powerful a message will be sent by attacking the mosque. PA has been using the visuals of Indian aggression at that Dargah in Kashmir for a decade. What were the visuals in Lal mosque? Fauji boots in mosque? Half burnt pages of Quran? You think a nation which can go hysterical on Quran burning issue in west would take it sitting down?

- Once the Mullah ran out (the older brother) in Burqah, Musharraf should have acted sanely and used him for leverage. Instead that Mullah was paraded in PTV. I watched the interview of that Mullah, he was still in Burqa (had to remove the face part when interview started). The whole show was to humiliate him, his brother (Ghazi something) watched the whole show and obviously thought it better to keep inside till the end. This mistake ensured that Ghazi will die in the mosque and will become a martyr.

- Frankly speaking, Musharraf had hundred of ways to sort out the Lal mosque issue. Stop the electricity, water and gas, use tear gas to force people to come out (or even bribe them, it would've been much easier).

- When PA had taken a U-Turn on Taliban which were marketed as great Mujahids for two decades and was facing public anger it was the worst stunt Musharraf could have pulled. It gave much needed authenticity to the extremist groups that Musharraf was Anti-Islam and those groups were right in fighting PA.

- Sanity suggests that even if it was a temple and some Hindus had raised the flag of India over it. Don't lose your cool and don't make them martyrs for a cause. Operation will be finished in an hour but martyrs and visuals will live forever. It was an extremely bad idea to attack Lal mosque and it only fragmented the Pakistani society. That is why Dictators are ill equipped to deal with political issues and should remain in barracks ANY politician could have handled it better.

- IF Musharraf had gone that far and damage was done it would have been best to take benefit of fear and relocate major Madrassah out of Islamabad (remove the root cause). Musharraf didn't touch Lal mosque afterwards which gives strength to the notion that he perhaps wanted to project a strong man image and was not really too worried about Lal Mosque.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom