What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

Honestly speaking I'm concerned. A judge y'day rejected DNA evidence as inconclusive not on technical but religious grounds (no four male witnesses of good character)!!!

And pakistanis expect india to provide foolproof evidence of planning done IN PAKISTAN that these judges will accept!!!!!

As I said, the numbers are scary and I do not quite see how india (or any other nation) can deal with pakistan on a rational basis.

Well, Pakistan has recently accepted the production of wire taps/emails and other electronic means of communication as evidence in courts so I do not that that any judge would be in a position to deny DNA evidence.

But.....DNA can conclude that a sexual act may have taken place, I believe that's what you are speaking of, however can the same DNA determine whether the act was a rape or consensual act of 2 adults? You cannot just post a 1 liner and conclude what happened!

Well, Pakistan has recently accepted the production of wire taps/emails and other electronic means of communication as evidence in courts so I do not that that any judge would be in a position to deny DNA evidence.

But.....DNA can conclude that a sexual act may have taken place, I believe that's what you are speaking of, however can the same DNA determine whether the act was a rape or consensual act of 2 adults? You cannot just post a 1 liner and conclude what happened!

You are correct, but this case the victim had identified one person out of three in court - meaning (logically) the accused were not claiming they had consensual sex and rejecting DNA means rejecting there was sex involved, not rape.

DNA evidence - thenews.com.pk

Something is broken here.

These are all political attacks & in this attack the judges & the politicians are united against him.

All you people who were sleeping forgot that to much was given to these TERRORISTS & even Imam e Kaba was called in to explain these terrorists but nothing happend as they were & are still terrorists.

The operation was right & it had to be carried out, I till date support the operation against these terrorists. If you people still think there were other options come & writte those options down, waiting for you all to write.

I am sure you have not read about these Lal Masjid terrorist clerics who till date say that suicide bombing is not haram &
they fully support it. It was proven that all those people who were in Lal Masjid were mostly foreign terrorists who didn't even understand or speak urdu.

Following are the pics of Lal Masjid ki bachiyan.

lal-masjid-jaimsh-e-mohammed.jpg

kill%20and%20fight%20Islamabad%20lal%20masjid.jpg

lal%20masjid.jpg

lal_masjid_students_in_sandbagged_p.jpg

The media was also crying for Pak Army to start the operation & when Pak Army started & ended this operation, then from the media took a huge U turn & started their propaganda against Pakistan Army & Gen. Musharraf.

Haters can go to hell but this here is a little truth which I am sure you ignore & are sleeping.

lol the haters claim that only 5 bodyguards of the "MUALANA" were armed rest were all innocent people! i am scared to even comment becaue if i say mushi was right i am labelled kafir & wajib e qatal! & if i say these mullahs are correct then i am labelled extremist and a terror threat LOL!

say anything and i die lol

You are correct, but this case the victim had identified one person out of three in court - meaning (logically) the accused were not claiming they had consensual sex and rejecting DNA means rejecting there was sex involved, not rape.

DNA evidence - thenews.com.pk

Something is broken here.

well the case is not clearly mentioned and neither any hue and cry from anywhere i guess this is just a media report and lacks credibility! did you find any other link anywhere except this.

you can't believe everythign these days.

lol the haters claim that only 5 bodyguards of the "MUALANA" were armed rest were all innocent people! i am scared to even comment becaue if i say mushi was right i am labelled kafir & wajib e qatal! & if i say these mullahs are correct then i am labelled extremist and a terror threat LOL!

say anything and i die lol

In this case Musharraf was right, so you should speak in his favor. I am an Indian, I have plenty against the commando but damn..what was he supposed to do..wait for armed terrorists to realize that they had desecrated a Masjid..if they weren't listening to the Imam of Kaba who were they going to listen to..CJ Sahib or the Ayatollah. He did the best he could..despite the reports I read where the terrorists used human shields. What more can someone ask from him?! :what:

the report showed that not only musharraf but his entire cabinet should be put to trial. this is not fair to be honest as you are singling out a person but letting many others go. Seems like they are doing everything they can to hang him. Yes put a case on him but if you are letting others go and just bullying musharraf then its not fair.

Besides lal masjid had terrorists nobody can deny that. the discussion comes on whether a consensus was reached or not and if it was reached then why did the attack happen.
Unfortunately for him the masses firmly believe that there were terrorist but there were also women and children and the musharraf rash decision brought needless losses. The truth is very much unknown whether there were or not any children and it seems this commission isnt telling the whole story.

There goes the claim of the wife of that fraud Mullah Abdul Rasheed Ghazi that women were mercilessly slaughtered. Now unless those gun wielding and gas mask wearing folks were women, the whole charade should stop now. Also that fraud Mullah claimed that there were only 2 AKs in their possession! Lie after lie after lie.

What say now @Zarvan? Or is this wrong too?
women died too and their bodies were burnt and destroyed by chemicals

Last edited by a moderator:

For those who understand punjabi

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarwan, bro, on the contrary the report clearly states that all the political officials such as the PM and members of the cabinet were responsible for the operation and that no blame could be solely laid on Musharraf. Furthermore, the report quotes members of the cabinet who now say that the matter could have been handled differently......well yeah, ofcourse all matters can be handled differently even the US invasion of Afghanistan and execution of OBL but the US did what it did considering it to be the best option for the country and so did Musharraf!

Most importantly, the blatant lies & propaganda that thousands of innocents were massacred with phosphorous bombs and what not must now come to rest. The armed forces were ordered to control the situation that was created by terrorists and that's exactly what they did, end of story.

musharraf is the main culprit Aziz and his cabinet were just bunch of puppets nothing else musharraf at the end destroyed the pact and biggest slap is the suggestion of asking government to build Islamic institutions after lal masjid that showed who was right here

These taliban judges/ Iftikhar Chaudry love to compromise national security for the sake of revenge ..
When Arsalan Ikfikhar report will publish? Saving the son and jeopardizing the national security ,what a sob.
he didn't saved his son before know the case than talk Mr malik riaz never registered the fir because he knew if proven both would have went to jail he and arsalan so he just true to malign CJ

Judiciary is trying so hard to convict Musharaf that it is getting ridiculous. I am not a fan of musharaf but we dont need to forge anything to convict him. He violated pakistani constitution which is treason and that is enough.

Judiciary is trying so hard to convict Musharaf that it is getting ridiculous. I am not a fan of musharaf but we dont need to forge anything to convict him. He violated pakistani constitution which is treason and that is enough.
But Judiciary is rushing for revenge......

musharraf is the main culprit Aziz and his cabinet were just bunch of puppets nothing else musharraf at the end destroyed the pact and biggest slap is the suggestion of asking government to build Islamic institutions after lal masjid that showed who was right here

If you really want to be blinded by hate, brother, then so be it.

What on earth are these judges are doing?? Free judiciary my ar$ , they get sh**tless to mess with are the religious fundamentalists !

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom