What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
I agree regarding Imran Khan votes etc :) but PMLN has no choice .. what do u think

remember PML-N was basically anti-PPP party before Nawaz suddenly signed COD with Benazir. But I cant see Nawaz sharif declaring his assets. They are simply too much to be shown. :p

all depend on Nawaz. I think he was waiting for election thinking the poor performance of PPP will help him but popularity of PTI has forced him to come out.

remember PML-N was basically anti-PPP party before Nawaz suddenly signed COD with Benazir. But I cant see Nawaz sharif declaring his assets. They are simply too much to be shown. :p

all depend on Nawaz. I think he was waiting for election thinking the poor performance of PPP will help him but popularity of PTI has forced him to come out.
So what do u think he will do. If he remains that why then i see alot of his men leaving him and joining IK :) (which in long run will be bad for IK too ;-))

297245_284564694907529_205200049510661_929340_2058422514_n.jpg

Can we say in the coming 2 elections (the coming one and the one after that) we will see a Pakistani version of the "Arab spring"?

I suggest you to convert from PML-N to PTI....as I did.

Great!!! Congratulation to you as well!!
But…For me everything which glitters are not gold ever…plain and simple!!!
For reasons someone like you joining the PTI…are the reasons I’m against it!!

You think IK/PTI is honest and straight forwards, I believe he/they are actually dis-honest and full of contradictions even in the begining!!

You think IK/PTI will not compromise on Principles, I believe they are already doing it right now!!

You think IK/PTI are extra-ordinary in our politics, I believe they are pretty ordinary in every sense!!

You think IK/PTI believes what they say to public, I believe they are misguiding the public actually!!

You think IK/PTI are self-made, I believe they are planted and groomed like every other leader and party!!

You think IK/PTI is the party for young; I believer it should be of Matures!!

And last but not the least;

You think IK/PTI stands for change; I believe they are exactly for Status Quo!!

Nevetheless; Thanks for your offer!!

Great!!! Congratulation to you as well!!
But…For me everything which glitters are not gold ever…plain and simple!!!
For reasons someone like you joining the PTI…are the reasons I’m against it!!

You think IK/PTI is honest and straight forwards, I believe he/they are actually dis-honest and full of contradictions even in the begining!!

You think IK/PTI will not compromise on Principles, I believe they are already doing it right now!!

You think IK/PTI are extra-ordinary in our politics, I believe they are pretty ordinary in every sense!!

You think IK/PTI believes what they say to public, I believe they are misguiding the public actually!!

You think IK/PTI are self-made, I believe they are planted and groomed like every other leader and party!!

You think IK/PTI is the party for young; I believer it should be of Matures!!

And last but not the least;

You think IK/PTI stands for change; I believe they are exactly for Status Quo!!

Nevetheless; Thanks for your offer!!

Basically you think PTI is the same as the other crooks based on...........nothing (They never been in power for you base it on that). So you will stick with known, and proven crooks because......well I don't know why. Maybe you have vested interest in the status quo and an interest in the subjugation of the masses of Pakistan.

For the rest of us, we want the country to prosper, and you can't prosper when the masses are enslaved.

@ Tameem
Even then we look for change. Momin aik sorakh se dosri bar nhi dasa jata.
Azmaey huay ko dobara azmanay se behtar hy k kisi naey admi ko Moka dia jaey. PML-N should rest now and concentrate on their industries and business only; rather destroying Pakistan's future.

@ Tameem
Even then we look for change. Momin aik sorakh se dosri bar nhi dasa jata.
Azmaey huay ko dobara azmanay se behtar hy k kisi naey admi ko Moka dia jaey. PML-N should rest now and concentrate on their industries and business only; rather destroying Pakistan's future.

Narnia ke shahzadeh, PML-N history shows that it has done a lot of good things for the country of Pakistan. They have credibility (which some people blindly deny) and recent behaviour and actions from their party leaders show that they sincerely care for the common man. I'm not saying that you should vote for them, I'm only saying that they are not as BAD as most people are making them out to be.

It has become a trend among Pakistanis to bash PML-N with PPP and PPP with PML-N. Now if we compare these two parties...ohh let's not, lol. Even the beloved ZAB (most admired PPP personality and perhaps the only one who has/had some "credibility") f***ed the country up, yet he is praised and admired blindly. The damage he caused (which is irreversible) may very well outweigh the good things that he did for Pakistan. Yet, I don't understand why he was accepted back then and is today. I don't understand Pakistanis sometimes..

@Kas786
PML-N's history? Don't tell us more plz. It is always Shareef's govt when there is no proper annual increments in employees salaries. It was Shareef Govt when just before arrival of Musharraf, Mr Nawaz Shareef had passed a bill to stop graduaty of the workes (an amount which a worker/labor gets when leaving an organisation, i.e., last basic salary x number of years worked). No my dear kas786. They r poison for Labor class poor public. We dont want those faces again.
Do not tell me more about their shirafat plz.

Narnia ke shahzadeh, PML-N history shows that it has done a lot of good things for the country of Pakistan. They have credibility (which some people blindly deny) and recent behaviour and actions from their party leaders show that they sincerely care for the common man. I'm not saying that you should vote for them, I'm only saying that they are not as BAD as most people are making them out to be.

It has become a trend among Pakistanis to bash PML-N with PPP and PPP with PML-N. Now if we compare these two parties...ohh let's not, lol. Even the beloved ZAB (most admired PPP personality and perhaps the only one who has/had some "credibility") f***ed the country up, yet he is praised and admired blindly. The damage he caused (which is irreversible) may very well outweigh the good things that he did for Pakistan. Yet, I don't understand why he was accepted back then and is today. I don't understand Pakistanis sometimes..

more then half sugar mills and floor mills in punjab are owned my members of PML N still sugar and floor is being blacked in market and you are saying these ganjaz think about common man ??? hamza shahbaz is known as king of poultry in punjab they are setting there businesses strong while common man is packing up their business , a person who cant give justice to his wife ayesha malik how can we expect a justice from him ???? PML N is full of land mafia very common example is of Khokhars of PML N which are mpa and mna from thokar niaz baig region ,,,, PML N and PPP both are looting country but difference is how they are looting ,, PPP is openly looting pakistan while PML N is looting in business which is not highlighted ,, shahbaz sharif is doing one man show from very first day why dont he give authority to lower level why he thinks he is a super man who can alone manage a province of 100 million people ,, he call himself kahdim e alaa why cant he travel alone in simple cars why in helicopters and expensive luxuary cars ??? is it justified more then half of country is below poverty line wasting resources on these useless things ,,, if these so called revolutionary ganjaz cant move with out protocol why dont they stop politics and sit in their palace , pakistan is of pakistanis not of these ganjaz and Lutooz .

if these ganjaz love common person why dont they bring their money in pakistan ?? why they have so many properties out side country ??? opposition leader CH Nisar Khan and his family got american nationality and they spreading hatred among the common man about america while personally he says americans that i feel my children's future more secure in american then pakistan ,, is this the leaders you talking about ?? he call him self lion while he cant stand against america , making this nation fool from 2 decades its time for change now we have tested both parties more then 2 times

So what do u think he will do. If he remains that why then i see alot of his men leaving him and joining IK :) (which in long run will be bad for IK too ;-))

i think PML-N is preparing for elections now. Its their primary target

and people like Ijaz khan jazi leaving PML-N and joining PTI is doing more harm than good. Eg i will not vote for Ijaz khan jazi. If PTI nominates him then :wave::wave:

do people really believe that IK will capture "right-wing" vote?

what is "right-wing" anyways......its it Jamaat Islami?

or is it PML-N --- a party known to have sympathizers who are active in sectarian groups in Pakistan....the bald-man himself is a closet fundo

Back
Top Bottom