What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
looks like ppp leaders will be very happy now

imran khan and nawaz sharif are new public enemy #1 no one care about zardari

I really doubt it. Imran has toned down against the sharif. Infact at airport he said if they declear their assets he can even have alliance. Now that statment is trouble for PPP backed alliance

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

BTW i liked Imran Khan's idea of elected Shariff and of course the local govt system. With regards to patwari system, this work is already in process in Punjab but needs alot of input from the present patwaris who are not helping the GIS based system. I hope Imran extort info from Patwaris

No body was offered food people went outside and bought on their own and that shows the loyalty of people who were present there on the Jalsa :pakistan:
Then he need billions of rupees to take care 500,000 crowd, and food. Nobody in the world can do it from his pocket

I really doubt it. Imran has toned down against the sharif. Infact at airport he said if they declear their assets he can even have alliance. Now that statment is trouble for PPP backed alliance

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

BTW i liked Imran Khan's idea of elected Shariff and of course the local govt system. With regards to patwari system, this work is already in process in Punjab but needs alot of input from the present patwaris who are not helping the GIS based system. I hope Imran extort info from Patwaris
What about Nawaz sharif property in foreign countries??, also His children are enjoying more advanced comforts outside the
country, what about his Raiwand House??? If he want, he can make 1000s houses for poors by selling one Raiwand house. Why
they don't offer sugar in cost price?? Majority of Sugar Mills belongs to PML N, while on the other hand Imran Khan built Shaukat Khanam, NUML college, lots of other activities, like relief in floods effected areas etc.....
Pak youth loves him, and showed Massive people flood in PMN,N heart Lahore.

Congratulation to All PTI followers here in PDF for this big gathering!!!

But....

My Vote Goes to PMLN!!!!!! Cheers!!!

What about Nawaz sharif property in foreign countries??, also His children are enjoying more advanced comforts outside the
country, what about his Raiwand House??? If he want, he can make 1000s houses for poors by selling one Raiwand house. Why
they don't offer sugar in cost price?? Majority of Sugar Mills belongs to PML N, while on the other hand Imran Khan built Shaukat Khanam, NUML college, lots of other activities, like relief in floods effected areas etc.....

The one who think PML-N Especially Shehbaz, haven't done anything for the people will be most un-thankful person. The only thing which makes me against PML-N is their initial support for PPP, just for the sack of one person, while everyone was aware of Zardari's history.

No body loves IK, everyone is behind him since they are hoping change can come from him. And if that didn't happen this time 2013, then blooded revolution is waiting v next door.

Thats not the end, this is a binging... I personally seeing a land scape change that starts in Pakistan… peoples came into Meenar-e-Pakistan not for some food and lunch/dinner party neither for some notes and money they came to support a movement of change to wipeout the ruling corrupt elite of Pakistan who grabbed even pieces of bread from the people, this is an alarm for whom who belongs to that corrupt elite class and also the supporter of that class who are taking feed from their lords, and we can see their worries in newspapers and the news channels and also on this forum.

Congratulations for the beginning…

The one who think PML-N Especially Shehbaz, haven't done anything for the people will be most un-thankful person. The only thing which makes me against PML-N is their initial support for PPP, just for the sack of one person, while everyone was aware of Zardari's history.

No body loves IK, everyone is behind him since they are hoping change can come from him. And if that didn't happen this time 2013, then blooded revolution is waiting v next door.

shahbaz sharif is just a one man show why dont he give the authority to the lower level why he thinks he is super man he can handle punjab alone ,, why dnt he change the system of police ?? and kachehri system ,, pMl N party is fulll of kabza groups saif ul malook khokhar Mpa of PML N and malik afzal khokhar MNa both are brothers and are one of biggest kabza group of punjab they have made a house on 100 kanals in front of lahore expo centre with 11 feet high walls and the house is known as white house all of these parties are full of haramkhors we need change now

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

and about the performance of shahbaz sharif if they develop pakistan or punjab its their duty they are not doing extra ordinary things cz everything is made by our tax money and by the money of pakistani people they are not investing money from their pockets

shahbaz sharif is just a one man show why dont he give the authority to the lower level why he thinks he is super man he can handle punjab alone ,, [1]why dnt he change the system of police ?? and kachehri system ,, pMl N party is fulll of kabza groups [2] saif ul malook khokhar Mpa of PML N and malik afzal khokhar MNa both are brothers and are one of biggest kabza group of punjab they have made a house on 100 kanals in front of lahore expo centre with 11 feet high walls and the house is known as white house all of these parties are full of haramkhors we need change now

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

and about the performance of shahbaz sharif if they develop pakistan or punjab its their duty they are not doing extra ordinary things [2]cz everything is made by our tax money and by the money of pakistani people they are not investing money from their pockets

[1] Can he change? Or federal government can change the system, yet he is the one who started to inspect police and kachari and change the mentality of those two systems. But i admire him for his administration over Medical System in rural and urban areas. As i said earlier, the most un-thankful person!

[2] IK is also taking up old corrupt politicians into the party, so is he really looking for change?

[3] Isn't people vote someone to do this job? like we are now going to do it for IK? We are expecting leader should do their job honestly rather then new Liaquat Ali khan will appear from somewhere and spend his last penny on the country. And get Bullet and bashing for favoring Pakistan

Agenda PTI announced.

1. Patawari system shall be eliminated .
2.Police officers will be elected by people.
3.WOT Finished
4. No to US aid.
5. Free Justice System
6.All corrupt leaders will brought to justice
7.People involved in WOT will be brought to justice.
8.Army never be used against people of Pakistan.
9.Local Government system shall be made power full.
10 Warned India to withdraw army from Kashmir.
11. Pakistan will with draw army from FATA .
12. No more Drone attackes.

Wish you Good Luck , All Pakistanis are with you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
points put together by Muhammad Yahya (senior member)

you really think Nawaz will declare his assets?????

Thing is these 2 parties cant form a coalition. Atleast before elections

Reason is simple
PTI will become a small brother of PML-N and it any mutual agrement will deprive PTI of their vote bank for which they have worked so hard.

If Imran forms a alliance with PML-N current government days will be over. Something i really want to see. But the current leadership of PML-N is not interested in it.

Agenda PTI announced.

3.WOT Finished
4. No to US aid.
5. Free Justice System

Wish you Good Luck , All Pakistanis are with you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
points put together by Muhammad Yahya (senior member)

1) good step. Maybe its better we do it in steps

2) "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49." Jefferson

3) i want it right now

4) not really interested in making Pakistan another NORTH KOREA of China.

5) again a very bold, difficult thing to do. but a good one

6) who will run the parties then :rofl:

7) :tup:

8) again :tup:

9) no comments

10) a vast topic. will comment later

11) no way

12) what else we need to do?

I dunno that is Imran Khan to decide. BTW if Rawind house is declared then what is wrong with advance comforts if u can legitimately afford them.
Legitimacy of income of NS & SS is to be determine by tax authorities.

Regarding offering sugar at cost price!!! why would any business man offer its product at cost price??? Even Imran Khan agitated at Rs80 CBC test. :-)

I know ppl loves Imran Khan and people did show a massive flood in PML(N) heart. I really wish that Imran's supporters also come out and vote too :0) Other wise :-) He will just divide the right wing vote thereby giving PPP chance to win again

Agenda PTI announced.

Shahbaz is also doing the same. BUt since the record is with the Patwaris they are not letting it being computerized
Gr8 idea
3.WOT Finished
Gr8 step (clap clap)
4. No to US aid.
Well every one says that :) but i am hopeful IK will actually make it happen
5. Free Justice System
speedy is the real thing ... system is too corrupt to change
Al say that too
gr8 idea hope it happens
Hahahahaha btw till todate its record is not good. 52 Punjab and East Bengal. 71 East Pakistan, 2001 Fata
Agreed
It was more of a request then a threat ;)
Hopefully
How !!!!!! they r done with Airforce support

you really think Nawaz will declare his assets?????

Thing is these 2 parties cant form a coalition. Atleast before elections

Reason is simple
PTI will become a small brother of PML-N and it any mutual agrement will deprive PTI of their vote bank for which they have worked so hard.

If Imran forms a alliance with PML-N current government days will be over. Something i really want to see. But the current leadership of PML-N is not interested in it.

I agree regarding Imran Khan votes etc :) but PMLN has no choice .. what do u think

Imran Khan needs to be firm and brave because now America will try to stop him or approach him so he also work for them and he should not make alliance with any corrupt party

Back
Top Bottom