What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Do you mean China don't have slums. :woot: I know China has better infrastructure but lot of them are built to meet the high GDP growth target and those infrastructure became useless after completion. I read some news about your HSR, except Beijing-Shanghai line, rest of HSR lines are making huge losses.
you can use Google earth help you looking for slums in China,and please do share your achievement with us.if you don't build hsr,you gain nothing.do Beijing-shanghai line tickets sell better than other lines?my workmate canceled his business journey from shenzhen to changsha yesterday because all hsr and airline tickets sold out.i think we need more hsr trains of this line now.

if not 50% and more than 50 years,then how much?
i strongly hope Delhi is not so bad as i thought.
strongly hope you prove that im wrong.and i asked you 3 times the percentage,you don't dare tell us.is the fact even worse?

Do you know atleast what are you asking?Percentage of population living in slums?Its far less than 50%.

Delhi is the city with best infra in south asia,and will be among the best in 5-7 years.
@djsjs

The topic is not HSR or slums,the topic is the comment of a Pakistani minister.

@Glorino

dude Columbo is a much smaller city than Delhi or Chennai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know atleast what are you asking?Percentage of population living in slums?Its far less than 50%.
Delhi is the city with best infra in south asia,and will be among the best in 5-7 years.
@djsjs
The topic is not HSR or slums,the topic is the comment of a Pakistani minister.
@Glorino
dude Columbo is a much smaller city than Delhi or Chennai.
i think you don't know the difference between 'fatter' and 'more beautiful'.
Delhi OR mumbai has bigger scale of road and rail network ,more skyscripers ,buses,shopping malls than most other cities in south Asia .and it's not 5-7 year,they may would never have such scale.
but,on the other hand,those other cities would never have such super scale of slums,either.population most other cities can note match the amount of your slum dogs of Delhi.
what you did is to cover your own eyes and say,look,we have the best airport.and you want others to be blind as you.
and you forgot what the people need most is not a shining airport if they cant afford an air ticket in their whole life.they need better living environment,better Jobs,clearer water,better education.etc...your super fat cities has no advantage even compared to many small cities in these most important fields for the people.
if you want to convince us that your city is best,please show us you have higher percentage of people living and working in good environment,fewer traffic jams and other aspects that people cares much.i bet colombo is decades better.(if not the fatter the better)

Delhi OR mumbai has bigger scale of road and rail network ,more skyscripers ,buses,shopping malls than most other cities in south Asia .and it's not 5-7 year,they may would never have such scale.
but,on the other hand,those other cities would never have such super scale of slums,either.population most other cities can note match the amount of your slum dogs of Delhi.
what you did is to cover your own eyes and say,look,we have the best airport.and you want others to be blind as you.
and you forgot what the people need most is not a shining airport if they cant afford an air ticket in their whole life.they need better living environment,better Jobs,clearer water,better education.etc...your super fat cities has no advantage even compared to many small cities in these most important fields for the people.
if you want to convince us that your city is best,please show us you have higher percentage of people living and working in good environment,fewer traffic jams and other aspects that people cares much.i bet colombo is decades better.(if not the fatter the better)

You again spamming the thread?

Stop trolling, you never have been to Delhi. Slum in Delhi is very less. Majority of Delhi looks developed and if you consider old Delhi to be a bit chaotic well that's because its a tourist place and has historical importance. Delhi is no less than any modern city. period.

Yeah Orangi looks much better than any city in India!!Dude please..UN reports say that percentage of people living in slums are much higher in your country.

There is no need for me to feel any inferiority complex,especially about the context of this thread.And yes this thread is about the comment a Pakistani minister made when he was impressed by Delhis modern infrastructure-modern airports,metro rails,flyovers,interchanges and the like.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Dharavi:

118ow04.jpg

rm69g9.jpg

Orangi:

x4kffq.jpg

2qimc05.jpg

2ujqgao.jpg

^^^ post as many selective pictures you want. fact remains Orangi is biggest slum of Asia and despite Dharavi being a slum, its dweller enjoy better lifestyle with most having dish connection and TV than your Orangi and many other parts of electricity deprived city. period.

Stop trolling, you never have been to Delhi. Slum in Delhi is very less. Majority of Delhi looks developed and if you consider old Delhi to be a bit chaotic well that's because its a tourist place and has historical importance. Delhi is no less than any modern city. period.
yeah,never been to Delhi,but satellite maps help me much to know your so called developed city.check it,only several kms around India Gate can be called planned city,looks like suburbs of our cities.the other parts of ur super Delhi are just...nightmare! incredible!

yeah,never been to Delhi,but satellite maps help me much to know your so called developed city.check it,only several kms around India Gate can be called planned city,looks like suburbs of our cities.the other parts of ur super Delhi are just...nightmare! incredible!
Lol, is that why China keeps on talking about and banning Google and other satellite services? What are you hiding in their?

Maybe your eyes are closed(pun intended)! :D

@DESERT FIGHTER

Why are you posting pictures of a 4 lane flyover as Orangi??What do you want me to do,post images of 5 km long 8 lane Bandra Worli Sea link as Dharavi :woot:

Having been to india on a number of occasions I can totally back up @DESERT FIGHTER - most of india is a vast, totally destitute $hit hole with small tiny islands of prosperity, I have seen sights in india, that would put Ethiopia to shame.

It was sad to see the endless parade of sunken eyed stunted people walking around with skin and bones hanging off.

The hunger was also devastating - people eating out of garbage - I saw things I would much rather forget....

Lahore should be developed as Lahore and not like Paris or Dehli. Yeh na ho kay kawa chala hans ki chal apni chal bhool gaya.

Having been to Pakistan on a number of occasions I can totally back up @DESERT FIGHTER - most of Pakistan is a vast, totally destitute $hit hole with small tiny islands of prosperity, I have seen sights in Pakistan, that would put Ethiopia to shame.

It was sad to see the endless parade of sunken eyed stunted people walking around with skin and bones hanging off.

The hunger was also devastating - people eating out of garbage - I saw things I would much rather forget....

I corrected it for you.

Having been to india on a number of occasions I can totally back up @DESERT FIGHTER - most of india is a vast, totally destitute $hit hole with small tiny islands of prosperity, I have seen sights in india, that would put Ethiopia to shame.

yeah same can be seen in pakistan....only difference is that there are no islands of prosperity over there

Back
Top Bottom