What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Hahahahahahaha
:omghaha::omghaha:

I am so glad that finaly,You've started to show your true colours,and charecterstic trait of many Chinese members here in this forum.You had kept that hidden for all this time,when you where expressing your view in the 'India developing' thread,I have seen nothing other than cynicsm in that thread from you.You were critisizing Indian members of posting CGIs of supertalls under construction and you were full of praise about some 21 floor building inn Karachi....:lol:

I just love the way you start to talk about Slums and dirt,which lahore too have forgetting Delhis infrastructure,GDP and FYI Delhi NCR has the best infrastructure in South Asia It has far better infrastructure than any city of your allied state.Dont worry about slums in Delhi,Asia's largest slum is Orangi in Pakistan,Delhi has far better infrastructure and Public transportation than Lahore,it will be among the worlds best in 5-7 years.

And again,several parts of Delhi NCR are planned cities,Old Delhi,the remenant of Mughal Rule is absolute Chaos(Those guys knew nothing other than building Tombs) but there are such places in Lahore too.Much of New Delhi,Noida,Greater Noida,Manesar,the upcoming Yeida and Faridabad are planned.I had given the pics last time in India developing thread.

Oh yes,tier 2,tier 3 cities-Please dont bother about them.Our Airport Modernisationprogram has transformedour tier 1,tier 2 and tier 3 airports.We are building metros for tier 2 cities and monorails for toer 3 cities.In less than an year from now,tier 2 city of Jaipur will have a metro rail.

Meanwhile please be concerned about Pakistani cities,for Pakistanis consider Sino-Pak relation as 'as high as the mountains and as deep.as the oceans'.It would be better if you could put their first modern public transit system in place .Last time I checked,upgradation of Karachi Circular Rail,a suburban rail system would be only complete by 2022,We would have 21 metro rails by 2021.

And please dont be concerned,We dont need your help for building Metro rails Skyscrapers and Airports,We have companies that has undertaken such projects abroad too.And we have the experience for that.I would be glad if you can use the help for your ally.
@Rain

try to build a proper metro rail first kid.
"India developing " thread is the only indian happy club in this forum, i'm not india hater so i don't bother to point out all my feelings about the cities you show, as it might hurt some wise indian members. but it is really a big joke that indians teach others to develop cities in this thread,incredible!!!i hope that delhi will be among the worlds best in 5-7 years,too. i also hope in 5 years world will forget shanghai.but i don't know how long is "5 years" or "5 -7 years",please tell us if you know.show us your so called "planed" delhi ncr if it is not too bad .

Last edited by a moderator:
"India developing " thread is the only indian happy club in this forum, i'm not india hater so i don't bother to point out all my feelings about the cities you show, as it might hurt some wise indian members. but it is really a big joke that indians teach others to develop cities in this thread,incredible!!!i hope that delhi will be among the worlds best in 5-7 years,too. i also hope in 5 years world will forget shanghai.but i don't know how long is "5 years" or "5 -7 years",please tell us if you know.show us your so called "planed" delhi ncr if it is not too bad .

Oh yes,'India developing ' thread is one of the threads in which Indian members like to show their capabilities ,there are several other threafs like 'Indian space capabilities' , 'Indian missiles discussion ' thread ,' MADE IN INDIA' thread and many more,where we love to show our neighbours (especially ones on our west) what India is capable of.
I have seen many Pakistani and even Bangladeshi members critisizing India as undeveloped,and I guess many of them where shocked to see the pictures posted ny Indian members.I have often seen Chinese members boasting about tjeir Infrastructure in ' India developing thread' but I've never seen such antivs by Chinese memners in thread about development in Pakistan or even Bangladesh?Are they more developed than china?:omghaha:
a
Mean while your compatriots are busy whining about some flower pot placed in the median of a highway in the 'India developing' thread!!!!:lol:

And their is no need for you to start 'India Bashing' in the 'India developing thread',your compatriots are trying very hard to derail that thread.

And yes,Indians have every right to teach other South Asians about development of cities.We have the city with best infrastructire in South Asia,with modern Rapid Transit systems,modern Airports,Roadways and it'll even have supertalls soon.
And Indian companies have built infrastructure for several other cities abroad.L&T built Abu Dhabi Airport back in 1980s,They are building Salah Airport and has won contracts forDubai Metro.Delhi Metrorail has won contract for metro in Indonesia.So as I had said,Indians are capable of building infrastructure on their own,try to help your ally Pakistan in building a decent rapid transit system.

5-7 later New Delhi would have a ~500 km metro rail network,a monorail andBRTS (already operating) system to augment it,3 terminalsin Delhi Airport thats size of present Delhi Terminal 3,more flyovers,inyerchanges and expressways,more skyscrapers (already under construction) and a regionalrapid transit system.

Go & visit India developing thread,last time I answered your query about planned Indian cities in that thread.

@gslv mk3

i guess you have rights to teach European cities too,your Delhi already have more tall buildings than any Europe city,bigger airport than most of them.congratulations,go give Europe a lesson.

@gslv mk3

i guess you have rights to teach European cities too,your Delhi already have more tall buildings than any Europe city,bigger airport than most of them.congratulations,go give Europe a lesson.
Why again are you in the thread?

to get a free lesson of construct super slums from your countrymen.
do i have to buy a ticket to enter?

@DESERT FIGHTER for you too dude.

Ah,typical troll behaviour-resorting to slums and poverty talk when they have been proven wrong.Well,you can always take a lesson from your all weather friend Pakistan,who have Asia's largest slum Orangi in their commercial capital Karachi,and who have a much larger percent of urban population living in slums.

Pakistan consifers us as their biggest enemies,but Pakistani officials invited E Sreedharan,India's 'metro man' and head of Delhi metro to Pakistan back in 2009 for development of Lahore metro plan.The project is in cold storage due to financial and technological difgiculties,and I have seen Pakistani members complaining abput that,please try to help your friend,Pakistan in building a metro rail :lol:

And FYI Palais Royale in Mumbai has already overtaken tallest building in EU-The Shard, in terms of height.And as I said before,Delhi Airport was praised even by BBC and CNN,and it was selected as worlds second best in its category,So they are enough for us

@gslv mk3
oh,back from Europe?how is your lecture there?they may learned much from you.
whats the feeling of praiseed by BBC or CNN,like in the heaven?or like a dog given a bone by the master.
in your logic that your slum is the best slum for there is a super airport near it.do you dare tell me that how many slums dogs are there in Delhi?i strongly hope it's not more than 50%.
let's see a city with **% slum dogs can teach other cities of development.online waiting for your answer

@gslv mk3
oh,back from Europe?how is your lecture there?they may learned much from you.
whats the feeling of praiseed by BBC or CNN,like in the heaven?or like a dog given a bone by the master.
in your logic that your slum is the best slum for there is a super airport near it.do you dare tell me that how many slums dogs are there in Delhi?i strongly hope it's not more than 50%.
let's see a city with **% slum dogs can teach other cities of development.online waiting for your answer

Oh the chinese troll have started to whine again.Yes Indians liked it very much when respectable international media like CNN and even India bashers like BBC praised our Infrastructure-that proved how long we had came,from a country ruined and plundered by colonialists,to what we are now.
And you think British are ready to appreciate India's development?Just search forBritish tabloid articles of Indian mars mission and the like-and do check the comment section.You'll see how upset they are,to see the country they once dominated overtaking them in that field.

Whatever it is,those guys are far better than Chinese state controlled CCTV which has been doing good work in dishing out Chinese propaganda to the whole world.On the other hand china have employed people like you to cheerlead for China,so keep enjoying that bone that was given to you by your CCP master

Oh and try calling your allies cities,which have much larger slums and much more percentage of population living in slums, as slums-last time you were seen praising some 20 storey building in that city :omghaha:
Dont worry about slums and shantytowns in India,our cities have much better infrastructure and much lesser slums than our western neighbour.Delhi doesnt have much of slums,and the words 'Lahore should be developed like Delhi' was said by a Pakistani minister who visited Delhi.And Indians have helped Pakistan to prepare Lahore metro plans,now lets see if China is intrested in development of its ally,will it help to develop infrastructure of Pakistan or they are interested in utilising Pakistan to counter Indian influence only.Oh,and do not tell me that there is no slum in China.

And about dogs,are you talking about the kind who are enslaved by somekind of wierd political philosophy -one that advocates equality and freedom in theory but mowes down anyone who have the courage to speak truth with a battle tank?
Sorry kid,this is not China-You can continue barking for your CCP masters , keep doing that and failing to do that may even cost your life..:omghaha:

To be like Delhi is hard task, because first thing foreigners notice when going to Delhi is smell of cow urine everywhere.

To be like Delhi is hard task, because first thing foreigners notice when going to Delhi is smell of cow urine everywhere.

Delhi have even hosted world events like Formula 1,and you know that many drivers were in praise of Delhi?

Try harder to troll and fool yourself kid :omghaha:

@DESERT FIGHTER for you too dude.

Ah,typical troll behaviour-resorting to slums and poverty talk when they have been proven wrong.Well,you can always take a lesson from your all weather friend Pakistan,who have Asia's largest slum Orangi in their commercial capital Karachi,and who have a much larger percent of urban population living in slums.

Pakistan consifers us as their biggest enemies,but Pakistani officials invited E Sreedharan,India's 'metro man' and head of Delhi metro to Pakistan back in 2009 for development of Lahore metro plan.The project is in cold storage due to financial and technological difgiculties,and I have seen Pakistani members complaining abput that,please try to help your friend,Pakistan in building a metro rail :lol:

And FYI Palais Royale in Mumbai has already overtaken tallest building in EU-The Shard, in terms of height.And as I said before,Delhi Airport was praised even by BBC and CNN,and it was selected as worlds second best in its category,So they are enough for us

Your a funny man see the pics of orangi town n compare dharvi .. its looks much better than even ur towns.. now dnt make me laugh.. this thread isnt about ur inferiority complexes.

Oh the chinese troll have started to whine again.Yes Indians liked it very much when respectable international media like CNN and even India bashers like BBC praised our Infrastructure-that proved how long we had came,from a country ruined and plundered by colonialists,to what we are now.
And you think British are ready to appreciate India's development?Just search forBritish tabloid articles of Indian mars mission and the like-and do check the comment section.You'll see how upset they are,to see the country they once dominated overtaking them in that field.

Whatever it is,those guys are far better than Chinese state controlled CCTV which has been doing good work in dishing out Chinese propaganda to the whole world.On the other hand china have employed people like you to cheerlead for China,so keep enjoying that bone that was given to you by your CCP master

Oh and try calling your allies cities,which have much larger slums and much more percentage of population living in slums, as slums-last time you were seen praising some 20 storey building in that city :omghaha:
Dont worry about slums and shantytowns in India,our cities have much better infrastructure and much lesser slums than our western neighbour.Delhi doesnt have much of slums,and the words 'Lahore should be developed like Delhi' was said by a Pakistani minister who visited Delhi.And Indians have helped Pakistan to prepare Lahore metro plans,now lets see if China is intrested in development of its ally,will it help to develop infrastructure of Pakistan or they are interested in utilising Pakistan to counter Indian influence only.Oh,and do not tell me that there is no slum in China.

And about dogs,are you talking about the kind who are enslaved by somekind of wierd political philosophy -one that advocates equality and freedom in theory but mowes down anyone who have the courage to speak truth with a battle tank?
Sorry kid,this is not China-You can continue barking for your CCP masters , keep doing that and failing to do that may even cost your life..:omghaha:
do you dare tell me that how many slums dogs are there in Delhi?
is that less than 1% shining buildings feature of delhi ,but more than 50% durty slums not?

Back
Top Bottom