What's new

Lahore police arrested rickshaw driver with 200 kgs of dead frogs heading food street.

LMAO , And Pakistani want Sharia ! Islamic Laws , and proper Islamic country ………….. And Pakistanis cries day in day out for their miserable condition , inflation , poor health facilities ,...……. And Pakistanis want Roller like Hazrat Umar(R.A) but stuck with NS , Zardari and Tabdeeli ……
Will Allah going to have Mercy on Us(Pakistanis)??? ……….

So it might be possible that few butchers are selling the dog meat in lower or lower middle class areas, but because of breeding speed, dogs will easily be finished in a few months if it happens on a large scale.

Dog meat is usually in upper class resturants.
I got sick by eating meat from Karachi's 5 star resturant.
It's the employees who do the hanky panky.
Forget the meat, it's not possible to find clean water.

I got sick by eating meat from Karachi's 5 star resturant.
It's the employees who do the hanky panky.
Forget the meat, it's not possible to find clean water.
I never eat meat while I am outside in Pakistan at max chicken , and I also don't eat in hidden kitchen restaurants I always eat where food is getting cooked in front of my eyes but place should need to be clean and somewhat hygienic...

Bayinteha lambai chorai, baymisal merdana takat...
Panah chahiay, or kch nai.

Really?
But I think people can easily differentiate on the basis of taste. I mean whenever I eat dumba, I immediately know that it's dumba not a bakra. How can a person not identify the taste of a carnivorous animal?

Khair, maybe you are right.. Fact is that we should avoid eating in restaurants completely..

Well you are welcome to share, how is it controlled by state of Pakistan?
How state make sure that animal was sacrificed with name of Allah and was not part of any ritual prescribed by some pir pirni etc.?

Honestly bhai.
I know exactly what you are getting at. But cant say none of them are muslim. Just be a little careful

Really?
But I think people can easily differentiate on the basis of taste. I mean whenever I eat dumba, I immediately know that it's dumba not a bakra. How can a person not identify the taste of a carnivorous animal?

Khair, maybe you are right.. Fact is that we should avoid eating in restaurants completely..

The use of ultra-high amounts of spices in the meat dishes in Pakistani restaurants makes it almost difficult to differentiate between tastes of various meats. The only meat that stands out to my taste buds is usually chicken, but I cannot differentiate between mutton or beef and I am sure vast majority of people cannot differentiate between various mammal meats cooked in ultra-high amounts of spices and oil, the spices just mask the taste of underlying meat. Maybe if a dish has just simple boiled meat then it would be somewhat easier to differentiate.

Definitely everyone should avoid eating "minced meat" crap that they sell in restaurants like "kabab" or "tikkian" used in burgers and sandwiches, "qeemay walay naan or samosay or pakoray" or recent "shwarma" crap and exotic meat offerings like "chiray", "bater", "teetar" etc or any meat dish that is not cooked in front of you. So in this regard a small shop restaurant where everything is cooked from raw meat in front of you is far better than a so-called "5 star" restaurant where everything is being cooked in the "backdoor kitchen".

But if someone asks my fair advice, I would say never ever eat any dish/food item involving meat in a commercial restaurant in Pakistan. Just eat chickpeas, daal or sabzi if you have to eat outside in Pakistan.

Last edited:
I never eat meat while I am outside in Pakistan at max chicken , and I also don't eat in hidden kitchen restaurants I always eat where food is getting cooked in front of my eyes but place should need to be clean and somewhat hygienic...
We had a poultry farm in late 90s.

Agents would regularly visit us to buy dead chicken. We dug a deep well had a control to count dead chicken before throwing them in that well followed by cheap sulfuric acid and then covered/ lock it. This used to happen everyday and then at the end (after 6 weeks), the number of remaining chicken sold was reconciled.

Many poultry owners don't do it! So just make sure you are not eating dead chicken.. (i mean dead yes, but zabiha not) :lol:

Many poultry owners don't do it! So just make sure you are not eating dead chicken.. (i mean dead yes, but zabiha not) :lol:
Brother way better then eating dog , donkey , frog etc ………………….

LMAO , And Pakistani want Sharia ! Islamic Laws , and proper Islamic country ………….. And Pakistanis cries day in day out for their miserable condition , inflation , poor health facilities ,...……. And Pakistanis want Roller like Hazrat Umar(R.A) but stuck with NS , Zardari and Tabdeeli ……
Will Allah going to have Mercy on Us(Pakistanis)??? ……….

In science of psychology they say, if a person use more toilet paper in public toilet, as compare to what he use at home, it's a sign that he's a corrupt.
How can a person be Muslim and corrupt at the same time! ?
According to Pakistani law, if a person say some thing and do something else is ineligible to hold any public office. In reality hypocrisy is usually lead be the head of state.
There's no surprise people don't see haram all around.

We had a poultry farm in late 90s.

Agents would regularly visit us to buy dead chicken. We dug a deep well had a control to count dead chicken before throwing them in that well followed by cheap sulfuric acid and then covered/ lock it. This used to happen everyday and then at the end (after 6 weeks), the number of remaining chicken sold was reconciled.

Have i said something different?
As you stated with a cheeky laugh... ''Many poultry owners don't do it!''
You were refusing to sell dead chicken, but if you had servants... would they not sell when you are not looking?

Honestly bhai.
I know exactly what you are getting at. But cant say none of them are muslim. Just be a little careful
Don't clutch to the straws... there may be one halal meat shop in every village /town.

Brother way better then eating dog , donkey , frog etc ………………….
Unless you don't know for how many days the chicken was dead before it was sold to the restaurant agents.

Imagine, restaurant owners don't come directly.. and have agents working on their behalf, to hide their identity even from poultry farm owners... I believe that these owners are definitely eating from the restaurants.. their own dead chicken meat they sold..

Must be used in French Restruant in Downtown areas
But in case anyone has eaten any odd looking chiken bird , well it may just have been a Tandoori frog or Frog Nihari

a-dish-of-frog-legs-B4T9D1.jpg
26230648-fried-frog-legs-in-dish.jpg

Swikee_Kodok_Oh_with_Rice.jpg

_mg_1753.jpg

betute.jpg

frog.jpg

Last edited:
You were refusing to sell dead chicken, but if you had servants... would they not sell when you are not looking?
Definitely yes.. They would have sold...

Bhai kiya kiya bataun.. when a virus attacks the poultry industry, poultry owners know that they will lose a hell lot of money now.. so they start slaughtering all the chicken.. sick and healthy both.. and sell the meat into market..

One way to avoid it is to look for fully grown chicken.. when chickens are fully grown, they are less prone to die from a virus or because of pressure of other chicken in a small shed..

Small sized chicken are most of the times dead ones..

Must be used in French Restruant in Downtown areas
But in case anyone has eaten any odd looking chiken bird , well it may just have been a Tandoori frog or Frog Nihari

a-dish-of-frog-legs-B4T9D1.jpg
26230648-fried-frog-legs-in-dish.jpg

Swikee_Kodok_Oh_with_Rice.jpg

_mg_1753.jpg

betute.jpg

frog.jpg
The last pic is not of frogs, but rest of them are definitely frogs..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom