What's new

Lahore police arrested rickshaw driver with 200 kgs of dead frogs heading food street.

After exhausting the dangar resources of the nation, lahoris have now moved on to amphibians. Truly the Chinese of Pakistan. LOR LOR eh!!!!!
After applying masala marination they will send to Gujranwala... Al mashoor desi chiray....

You can't believe in Pakistan what you are eating. Specially the minced meat.
Members are making fun of this incident.

It's not funny. It represents who low we Pakistanis are in our lives, how deep our characters have been fallen.

Ask the Armenian people. They will tell you exactly how the frogs taste. They love em.

Just chance.... dog meat is served every where in Islamic Pakistan.
Can't be.. otherwise you will not see a single street dog in Pakistan. In our country, children are dying because of dog bites, not vice versa.

After applying masala marination they will send to Gujranwala... Al mashoor desi chiray....
:lol:

But seriously, they can't be consumed like a chura.. people will identify easily.

I think minced meat is where they could be used.

I avoid eating minced meat outside when I am in Pakistan.

Can't be.. otherwise you will not see a single street dog in Pakistan. In our country, children are dying because of dog bites, not vice versa.

There was a whole incident where a TV crew caught a catering service serving dog meat. It was in Karachi, if my memory serves me right. Also, a country where lying is not considered a sin and where every deplorable/disgusting crime takes place on daily basis, restaurants selling haram meat is something which can easily be expected.

There was a whole incident where a TV crew caught a catering service serving dog meat. It was in Karachi, if my memory serves me right. Also, a country where lying is not considered a sin and where every deplorable/disgusting crime takes place on daily basis, restaurants selling haram meat is something which can easily be expected.
It could be a one off incident.
Dogs do not breed like goats. In a short period of time, Pakistanis will consume all the street dogs in the country.

I know for sure that they serve sheep instead of goats. Smuggled sheep come very cheap from Afghanistan.

Some of my friends caught a catering company owner contracted to provide goat sajji in a marriage ceremony.. but he provided sheep meat.. which was still fine and Halal.. but he lied to us.. I don't know how, but one of the testers who checked the meat found out by looking at the bones..

First the guy insisted, then he accepted.. and returned the difference (it was 40% discount in the whole catering bill, the moron didn't use a single goat loll).

Dog is not possible.. first of all, people who have eaten dogs and mutton can find the difference in their taste.

Even you can tell the difference in goat and lamb or sheep mutton easily after eating it. Two different breeds of goats taste entirely different even.. and here we are talking about an entirely different species..

calm down guys،they are for Chinese they do eat frogs a lot, once they were working in my area and they used to pay locals to collect frogs , turtles،wild boars , black Cobra and dogs for them to eat,

Just chance.... dog meat is served every where in Islamic Pakistan.
While, meat of dead animals and unhygienic meat processing is totally legal and halal.
I have never seen a butcher in Pakistan, who is Muslim.. .specially the chicken butchers,. I wonder what is considered halal in Pakistan?

I have never seen a butcher in Pakistan, who is Muslim.

Really? Come on please bro

It could be a one off incident.
Dogs do not breed like goats. In a short period of time, Pakistanis will consume all the street dogs in the country.

I know for sure that they serve sheep instead of goats. Smuggled sheep come very cheap from Afghanistan.

Some of my friends caught a catering company owner contracted to provide goat sajji in a marriage ceremony.. but he provided sheep meat.. which was still fine and Halal.. but he lied to us.. I don't know how, but one of the testers who checked the meat found out by looking at the bones..

First the guy insisted, then he accepted.. and returned the difference (it was 40% discount in the whole catering bill, the moron didn't use a single goat loll).

Dog is not possible.. first of all, people who have eaten dogs and mutton can find the difference in their taste.

Even you can tell the difference in goat and lamb or sheep mutton easily after eating it. Two different breeds of goats taste entirely different even.. and here we are talking about an entirely different species..

I would say may be it is not common to sell dog meat...but it is definitely not a one off incidence.

Think about it, the very anecdote you narrated...if a person can lie about something, they can lie about anything. You're lucky it was merely sheep vs. lamb. Perhaps those people who are from lower-middle or lower class are not so lucky as they probably deal with shadiest of the shady.

But seriously, they can't be consumed like a chura.. people will identify easily.
I was served last year frog Chira and when I was about to eat my cousin ask them from where they get this chira when he failed to satisfy my cousin then he showed us uncooked Chira and bloody that was frog smells like frog but @ss hole took Qasam.

We left that famous chira shop without eating.

You can't believe in Pakistan what you are eating. Specially the minced meat.
Members are making fun of this incident.

The only sensible post in this thread so far, yes all "suspected meat" is most probably used in food items made out of "minced meat" or "qeema", that would include "kabab", "kofta", "tikkian", "qeemay walay naan", "qeemay walay samosay", "qeemay walay this or that" etc, that is the biggest business segment of meat consumption in Pakistan. How the hell one can know what is the composition of the "qeema" or "minced meat" used in a "kabab", kofta, tikkian, "qeemay walay naan", "qeemay walay samosay" etc. That is where all these exotic meat like donkey, horse, dogs, probably khanzeer too and now even frogs is dumped without the customer ever being able to decipher it. Commercial food businesses that use "qeema" or "minced meat" to prepare their food items are the prime suspect in my view for the dumping of all kind of exotic meats in Pakistan. Who knows people might be getting Nihari of Frogs, donkey, horses, dogs, cats etc. which they boost on this forum, you know we are supermen we love to eat "Nihari", we cannot live without "meat" :lol:.

Hor khao Nihari, Biryani, karahi tay kabab bahar restaurant tay ja kay :lol:. That is why I never eat any "meat" dish from a commercial restaurant in Pakistan. I am OK to eat dishes of Chickpeas etc., not interested in restaurant kababs made out of frog/dog minced meat :lol:.

Last edited:
Think about it, the very anecdote you narrated...if a person can lie about something, they can lie about anything. You're lucky it was merely sheep vs. lamb. Perhaps those people who are from lower-middle or lower class are not so lucky as they probably deal with shadiest of the shady.
Well that's right.. but really if people start slaughtering dogs in large quantities, our problem of street dogs will resolve in no time.

So it might be possible that few butchers are selling the dog meat in lower or lower middle class areas, but because of breeding speed, dogs will easily be finished in a few months if it happens on a large scale.

By the way, a friend of mine who worked in MeatOne told me that you will mostly find (according to him more than 50%) selling sheep smuggled from Afghanistan. I asked him how they put the heads of goats in the side to show the public.. he said they put the heads of same goat in the freezer to trick buyers the very next next day. They rotate the heads.. loll

But yes, lying is a problem in Pakistan and one who lies can't be trusted. One day a butcher might be selling sheep, the other day he will definitely sell a dog if he gets a chance.

I was served last year frog Chira and when I was about to eat my cousin ask them from where they get this chira when he failed to satisfy my cousin then he showed us uncooked Chira and bloody that was frog smells like frog but @ss hole took Qasam.

We left that famous chira shop without eating.
Woww.. lolll

I have never seen a butcher in Pakistan, who is Muslim.

Really? Come on please bro

Well you are welcome to share, how is it controlled by state of Pakistan?
How state make sure that animal was sacrificed with name of Allah and was not part of any ritual prescribed by some pir pirni etc.?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom