What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

This proves that the pak forces are alot better than indian forces.
:yahoo::cheers::enjoy::chilli:

LOOL:rofl: i knew that was comign somewhere !!! he hehe what ever makes you happy - i dont want to ruin this great moment by jingoistic comment.

Great job by Pakistani special forces to -recover from such drastic condition.

This is not a battle checking who is worst , conditions were totally different in mumbai and lahore, but i can still say great job by Pakistani soldiers. :cheers:

Alhumdullilah the operation is over, as far as i know they have captured 2 terrorists one in perfect condition as he was planting bombs outside the police station and the other is quite critical but i think alive and the rest i think r dead:pakistan:

the captured guy in perfect condition is Afghani national

no casualty on Army side, alhamdullilah

i thought this may go one very long but hats off to our Police and Army and also for the guys in the choppers, thanks guys, may Allah help us all to overcome this menace of terrorism, inshallah.:agree:

UPDATE:

REHMAN MALIK JUST SAID 4 OF THE TERRORISTS HAVE BEEN KILLED WHILE FIRING AND REST OF THEM ARE ALIVE AND HAVE BEEN ARRESTED.

Omer Bhai, lets not make this Pak Vs india thing. Yes, it must have been very difficult to hunt down several bad guys holding hostages over a vast area.
Lets tahnks everone who showed support!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

OK i'm sorry lets just enjoy and
i think someone said that the attackers blew themselves up an hour ago but they tell us now?

PAKISTAN MILITARY FORCES ON FIREEEEE! GG PA

7a9533baada0c9887289322a1ad5d0a6.jpg

And how you guessed that??

LOL on ur statement dude! ur memory is too short

U CALLED ISREAL FORCES with Mi Heli remember ?? LOLZzzzzz 3 days batting bowling testmatch

We dont have enough time for test match.. we finish as soon as possible WE LOVE 20/20 Cricket LOL :woot::rofl:

PAKISTAN MILITARY FORCES ON FIREEEEEE! GG PA!

There seem to be alot more deaths than just a 100 we will find out later on.

This is amazing.. All over in what 10 to 12 hours.. And 2 terrorists captured alive. Very good. It seems your SSG and Army are really fine unit. Congragulations to them. Way to go brothers..!!! I think indian security forces also needs to learn a lesson or two from this.

LOL on ur statement dude! ur memory is too short

U CALLED ISREAL FORCES with Mi Heli remember ?? LOLZzzzzz 3 days batting bowling testmatch

We dont have enough time for test match.. we finish as soon as possible WE LOVE 20/20 Cricket LOL :woot::rofl:

PAKISTAN MILITARY FORCES ON FIREEEEEE! GG PA!

Go home kiddo. Dont start flaming here.

Thank you all for your kind comments and support! You're more than just welcome and I only did my part and you guys were the ones who truly kept such a sensitive thread COMPLETELY sane and decent. Even though this was such a sensitive issue and a lot of anger and unreasonable comments could've been thrown by the members but once again our amazing membership proved that our forum is the BEST source for credible news and information about Pakistan and it's Defence along with current events.

I wish we all keep our brotherly bond intact and take part in such amazing discussions in the future as well. Because after all, we must admit that it's our identity on the web!

Congratulations once again to ALL my brothers here for this milestone achievement and a very special Salutation to our shairs, the Jawaans and officers from our security forces and rescue teams and our patriotic lahori awaam for their support!

May Allah accept our martyrs into paradise and give their family patience and a strong heart to overcome their losses. We're all with them. We'll NEVER forget our fallen ones.

Pakistan Zindabaad, Pakistan Paindabaad! PDF Zindabaad!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom