What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Please all the members here pakistani indians- dont ruin this great moment for pakistan.
This is not pak vs india.
This is not the thread for mumbai vs lahore attack.
so refrain from goign offtopic, a great achievement never the less to end in such less time and capturing them alive.

You're right this is no time for the old india vs pak thing we're all happy that it is over and lets see what happens next.

Thank you all for your kind comments and support! You're more than just welcome and I only did my part and you guys were the ones who truly kept such a sensitive thread COMPLETELY sane and decent. Even though this was such a sensitive issue and a lot of anger and unreasonable comments could've been thrown by the members but once again our amazing membership proved that our forum is the BEST source for credible news and information about Pakistan and it's Defence along with current events.

I wish we all keep our brotherly bond intact and take part in such amazing discussions in the future as well. Because after all, we must admit that it's our identity on the web!

Congratulations once again to ALL my brothers here for this milestone achievement and a very special Salutation to our shairs, the Jawaans and officers from our security forces.

Pakistan Zindabaad, Pakistan Paindabaad! PDF Zindabaad!

:pakistan:

This is amazing.. All over in what 10 to 12 hours.. And 2 terrorists captured alive. Very good. It seems your SSG and Army are really fine unit. Congragulations to them. Way to go brothers..!!! I think indian security forces also needs to learn a lesson or two from this.

8 hours Actually! I am sure more detail will follow as to the casualties during the op later.

Go home kiddo. Dont start flaming here.

Lets all relax. they did end it kinda quick. The kid you are referring to is "home"actually but lets all show a bit patience. We dont have to have a tit for tat attitude & that goes for all sides!

According to dunyah 4 have been arrested while 3 killed and then some unconfirm reports suggest that 6 are being captured. By the way security forces did achieve a goal here in such a less time and more over capture more then one terrorist. I just sincerely hope that a true investigation be carried out and not just blame shifted to some XYZ organization. This is the second time after Srilankan team was attacked, our sovereignty is being hit and yes if indeed some islamic organization is behind it then we need to make an example out of them. In any case we need to find the hand involved in this whole incident and cut it.

Shockingly - this news is not even in breaking news or at least in top section for world news-in CNN -NEWS WEBSITE.
Just tells you how close american are to pakistan in their -WAR OF TERROR!!

Shockingly - this news is not even in breaking news or at least in top section for world news-in CNN -NEWS WEBSITE.

I was thinking the same thing! Trust me it is not a surprise. honestly, what do you expect from these ferangis?

really ? i dunno about CNN but it's headline news on my homepage

IT is off topic but they are saying that shahbaz sharifs government is back governer rule is over!!!!

Yes governor rule has being lifted. Not sure about restoring of the Shahbaz government.

Can't blame them - and sorry for being so harsh - but terrorist attacks in Pakistan are too common to keep viewer interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom