What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Whoever is behind this hates Pakistan more than anything and wants Pakistan to be declared a terrorist and a failed state.

I doubt Pakistanis planned this, maybe some poor people were given loads of money to send to their families and are working for the enemy of Pakistan, but no Pakistani wants their own country to fail and be destroyed.

You don't have a clue who they are but you know their motive :)

By pre judging a motive you will only help protect certain people. May be thats what you want.

The Police are celebrating, the terrorists are captured alive.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

LONG LIVE PAKISTANI POLICE, PAKISTANI RANGERS, AND PAKISTANI ARMY

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I have tears of joy rolling down my eyes! Allah hamaray shairon ko lambi zindagi ata farmaye aur inkay jazbay isi tarha buland rakhay!

In our darkest times, our men have proved that they're capable of defeating ANY threat that challenges our integrity!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD! PAKISTAN POLICE, ELITE FORCE, RANGERS, ARMY And EVERYONE who've been a part of this operation, I SALUTE you!

Last edited:
Bezerk you did great job buddy. Thanks alot, for your good series of post, really appreciate all the effort you put in it. while keeping your neurons in check and post amazingly well.

Congratulation to all Pakistani brothers here!!!!! this is a good battle won, but war is not over i hope the guard are again tightened this time better than ever before.

Whoever is behind this hates Pakistan more than anything and wants Pakistan to be declared a terrorist and a failed state.

I doubt Pakistanis planned this, maybe some poor people were given loads of money to send to their families and are working for the enemy of Pakistan, but no Pakistani wants their own country to fail and be destroyed.

Friend....Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani ...right.

These people don't have any country or religion they are just blood thirsty bas***** thats all.

What is not good to Pakistan is not good to the world and vice versa.The world cannot ignore this.

NOW THAT IT IS OVER - WILL OUR CIVIL SECURITY APPARATUS PULL UP THEIR SOCKS AND START DOING THEIR BLOODY JOBS INSTEAD OF RELYING ON THE ARMY EVERYTIME SOMEBODY FCUKS UP!!!

AND THEN WE HAVE THE GALL TO CALL THE ARMY "OVER-BEARING" - HAH!

ONly A FEW HAVE BEEN CAPTURED ALIVE ANY WAYS NOW INVESTIGATIONS CAN BEGIN.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakist

Back
Top Bottom