What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Is there any descriptions of the attackers. I just curious if the look like the ones who attacked Sri Lanka team.

What's it matter who they look like?

That's not how RAW operate. It's a covert action agency.

They will employ Jihadid idiots to carry out their tasks with the promise of a greater glory awaiting them.

This is not new. My wager is they have beards, my second wager is India has supported them.

Guys let's not get sarcastic here. First pray for the well being of the people. Hope this situation gets cleared soon.

GEO LINK WASN'T WORKING FOR ME.

NDTV IS GETTING IT'S LINK FROM GEO TV.

What's it matter who they look like?

Like I said just curious.

That's not how RAW operate. It's a covert action agency.

They will employ Jihadid idiots to carry out their tasks with the promise of a greater glory awaiting them.
This is not new. My wager is they have beards, my second wager is India has supported them.

Please lets not get into this, wait for the operation to be finished and truth will come out.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Pakistan Army Infantry has arrived on scene to support the Police and Rangers.

There's a lot of possibilities regarding RAW's involvement in this attack. But I won't say anything now simply because the operation is still going on and only after investigations of this incident would we be able to come up with a conclusion.

But let me tell you something since I've been a resident of Lahore for a LONG time. These well planned "Fire-fights" have never taken place in my city before and only after the whole "Mumbai" hoopla, we are seeing these "Professional" terrorist attacks where the gunmen aren't interested in "Bombing" their target but instead they're heavily armed and taking their chances against the security forces. That's something quite new to Lahore.

Two attacks within a month in Lahore of the same nature. Someone's definitely pulling some professional strings for these attacks.

Well said bro, let security forces do their best to save maximum they can and eradicate those bas**** there is plenty of time to discuss who are involved.

Pitty cannot connect to Geo ....how the relief work going on ...

Reports are coming in that the gunmen are wearing "Police" uniforms to blend in with the hostages.

15 killed in Lahore police training school attack
Updated at: 0910 PST, Monday, March 30, 2009

LAHORE: Fifteen people have been killed and 18 injured in an attack at police training center in Manawaan.

According to sources, a series of at least five blasts were heard at the training centre at Manawan, located near the Wagah border, and the explosions were followed by an exchange of fire between the attackers and policemen that is still underway.

Most of the casualties occurred near the gate of the centre, and officials said about 850 trainee policemen were present within at the facility. According to DIG Mumtaz Sukhara, the exact number of attackers was not known.

Reports said the gunmen lobbed several grenades as they launched their attack and then fired indiscriminately.

Hundreds of policemen, including members of an elite anti-terrorism squad, were rushed to the centre. They surrounded the facility and cordoned off the area. Police also fired teargas at the attackers.

15 killed in Lahore police training school attack

Well said bro, let security forces do their best to save maximum they can and eradicate those bas**** there is plenty of time to discuss who are involved.

Pitty cannot connect to Geo ....how the relief work going on ...

Early response teams and ambulances are on the scene who've taken about 20 injured people to the nearest hospitals.

Reports are coming in that the gunmen are wearing "Police" uniforms to blend in with the hostages.

I am also hearing that there are still around 800 people inside. This could get scary, I hope not.:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom