What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Sorry. Didn't knew there was a thread already on the topic.

Moderators please merge the threads.

use idesitv.com

Samma TV link is working all good. Check out post # 23.

Gabbar: What's with the dancing bunny dude? I sincerely hope you posted that as a mistake.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

LIVE footage is no longer being showed on TV channels for security reasons.

Samma TV link is working all good. Check out post # 23.

Gabbar: What's with the dancing bunny dude? I sincerely hope you posted that as a mistake.

Samma TV link is working fine.

Bunny was just a click mistake.

I think NDTV link is still showing live, I could be wrong.

Nope that's the previous footage. GEO tv announced that because of security reasons they've stopped the LIVE feed. Simply because there might be informants working with the terrorists giving them information about the Security Forces and their deployments using the footage that was being broadcasted live some time back.

2 terrorists dead so far but they are also saying that some of them may have fled.

Nope that's the previous footage. GEO tv announced that because of security reasons they've stopped the LIVE feed. Simply because there might be informants working with the terrorists giving them information about the Security Forces and their deployments using the footage that was being broadcasted live some time back.

Good decision..!!! Indian media did a grave mistake during 26/11. We should not give publicity to these bstrds..!!!!

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

LIVE footage is no longer being showed on TV channels for security reasons.

Shall we expect to get deferred telecast or a press room has setup for media briefing?

800 hostage situtaion is too risky and too musch on stake, as plan B is there any diplometic channel opened?

Shall we expect to get deferred telecast or a press room has setup for media briefing?

800 hostage situtaion is too risky and too musch on stake, as plan B is there any diplometic channel opened?

So far there's no press briefing scheduled simply because all the forces are busy trying to infiltrate the compound effectively. Pakistan Army Aviation's helicopters are doing surveillance of the area from above because apparently the Terrorists have moved on the roof tops to target the security forces.

For now, live broadcast wouldn't continue until there's a positive development. But I'm sure that an initial briefing about the operation being carried out by Security Forces will take place soon to update the public and media.

UPDATE:

"Limited" new footage is being shown instead of LIVE broadcast.

Bezerk,
Since this is a Hostage & CQB situation, any news of SSG coming into play or is PAK army rangers equiped to handle this scenario ?

Bezerk,
Since this is a Hostage & CQB situation, any news of SSG coming into play or is PAK army rangers equiped to handle this scenario ?

No reports yet Anathema. However, Elite force, Rangers, and limited Army Infantry is quite capable of dealing with such a situation. But if things aren't sorted out soon, I'm sure SSG would have to take charge of the situation.

The problem is, there hasn't been ANY demands by the terrorists yet. So we're not sure what their intentions are. They might be in there slaughtering innocent cadets or putting up a resistance against the SF to make their demands later. They've also conveniently blended in with the cadets by putting on the police uniforms.

I just pray that this situation gets handled soon and no more innocent blood is shed. Death to all these Bastards who're putting up a fight against their eminent demise!

This shows our preparedness and specially the police. Every day i hear that security is put on high alert and red alert and all i see is these police wala's stopping motorcyclists and bullying them and nothing more.

Black-out all the channels from showing live or any footage for that matter.

Send in Special Services CQB trained anti-terrorist Group Zarrar Contingent in armoured APC's into the compound using full force to squat these misguided flies!

Let us not commit the same security lapses and errors as were noted in the Mumbai Mow Down.

This most certainly has all the markings of a RAW-backed group or maybe a RAW-financed splinter group from LeT that believes in attacking security forces to deplete morale.

The Zarrar boys should also try to capture a terrorist fly for later grilling!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom