What's new

Lahore Massacre | Evidence of worst kind of state terrorism.

This self proclaimed 'Sheikh ul Islam' should be hanged and act of terrorism should be registered against all protesters because these PAT goons now want to play politics over dead bodies as taught by their London Nazi master Altaf.

Democracy works where human beings are but not in jungle so there is only one solution for PAT...Danda

Talk some sense brother. What kind of jungle country is this? For what exact crime should Dr Tahir Jhangvi be hanged ? You like killing your opponents and those you disagree with ? There Is rule of law in the country. Not anarchy. If he has committed a crime, he should be arrested. And I surprised that a PDF moderator has thanked your obnoxious post calling for the killing of Dr Tahir. @Jungibaaz @GreenFalcon

Are Pakistanis murderous maniacs? We have law in the country. We judge by the law.

TuQ in particular is very dangerous for Pakistan because you can clearly see that he is trying to destabilize the country somehow and trying to cause unrest.

and after what happened in Lahore, he almost got a free license now

he has no aim for Pakistan except a religious reformation, which he believes he can achieve through political reform.

he has a genuine belief that old timers like PML-N, PPP etc. should step aside and make way for new system of government. The only thing is that PAT is also an old timer and so is Tahir Sialvi

Last edited:
TuQ in particular is very dangerous for Pakistan because you can clearly see that he is trying to destabilize the country somehow and trying to cause unrest.

and after what happened in Lahore, he almost got a free license now

He is only trying to destabilize PMLN (thats not whole pakistan) So yea, come and save them. His followers can take bullets unlike the losers who follow PMLN so no matter how much you can blabber on here about your masters, you cant save them unless you are willing to take a bullet along with your family. Same goes for everyone else blabbering on here. You sissies don't have guts to even come out and stand on street for 20 minutes for Rana Sanaullah.

10 followers willing to take bullets on street for TUQ have far more influence and powerful on national politics then 10,000 sisses blabbering on internet.

Thanks! I read about the incident, but not in enough detail to determine if the blogger was slanting the story, since lone bloggers usually have an agenda. I appreciate your explanation.

I just report as i see. Living in the USA, you just believe what channel 7, ABC, Fox and CNN shows you which is fabricated and concocted most of the time. A good blogger will always write sources and references and if you read my blogs, everything is given with a media source reporting it. Please check before you doubt other because you lack the knowledge. Thanks

I don't know enough about this situation in particular, but I wanted to mention to be weary of "BlogSpot" being used as a source. Taking information as fact from a single person with no media contacts or infrastructure in the area they are "reporting" on is not advised.

Again, if you read the blog till the end, you will find media references at the bottom. Please check.

He is only trying to destabilize PMLN (thats not whole pakistan) So yea, come and save them. His followers can take bullets unlike the losers who follow PMLN so no matter how much you can blabber on here about your masters, you cant save them unless you are willing to take a bullet along with your family. Same goes for everyone else blabbering on here. You sissies don't have guts to even come out and stand on street for 20 minutes for Rana Sanaullah.

10 followers willing to take bullets on street for TUQ have far more influence and powerful on national politics then 10,000 sisses blabbering on internet.

If i remember correctly, he tried to pull same stunt when PPP government was in power so he certainly is not against PML(N) but Pakistani state.

If i remember correctly, he tried to pull same stunt when PPP government was in power so he certainly is not against PML(N) but Pakistani state.

Indeed he did but PPP govt handled it very well, there weren't any clashes between TUQ supports and police but in Lahore i don't know which bigot gave a green light to police to open fire on unarmed people.

They have no shame in striking women. We should catch this specific police guy, and others at the back. These specific policemen are guilty, not every policeman in Pakistan.

They killed common Pakistanis.

These PAT workers are all Sufis.

So you support Padri just because he calls himself a Sunni?

Ulema -e- AhleSunnah have a consensus that Padri has nothing to do with Ahlesunnah

Last edited:
Best example and best way to control terrorism and riots

The security situation of Pakistan has changed rapidly for worst in the month of June 2014. Against the will of Pro-Taliban government of PM Nawaz Sherif, the top brass of Pakistan decided to started long awaited war with TTP( Tahreek-a-Taliban) in North and South Waziristan. For years such action was called by UN, US and the west, calling it the epicenter of terrorism across the globe. PM Nawaz Sherif shamefully address the National assembly on the third day of the war under media pressure to announced a full war with Taliban.

Adding to the Prime Minister's frustration and insult to the injury, domestic unrest by the opposition parties, calling on public gathering all across the country against the PLM-N government's rigged win, gain majority. Karachi, the economic hub was closed for 4 days by MQM over the capture of their leader Altaf Hussain in London, a favorite cricketer come politician Imran Khan increasing his pressure on voters fraud, having political rallys all across Punjab, demanding a redo and finally pure sunni leader Dr. Tahir-ul- Qadari claiming to shut down the government on his arrival to Pakistan on June 23rd, 2014 from Canada brought so much pressure that the Nawaz government decided to reverse the pressure. .

The federal government felt itself in peril with this pressure and PM asked during media briefing that he government should be given full 5 years to complete and opposition should wait for its own term in 2017. The opposition leadership ignored the PM and announced more peaceful rallies across the country till the PM is ousted.

The clock was ticking and 23rd June was coming close. Government wanted to take an action that will send a clear and loud message that it will do whatever it takes to survive its term in government. The real scare was Dr. Qadari who lives in Canada, a dual citizen but has a huge following in Pakistan. During the previous government of Pakistan People's Party (PPP) he jammed Islamabad with 100,000 people including women, children who staged a protest like Tahir square Egypt. PPP government very tactfully handled the situation with negotiations and the mob was dispersed.

The case will be different this time, if Dr. Tahir ul Qadri tries to destabilize Pakistan this time around. The democracy champions of PLM-N started with direct threats to Dr. Qadri through his minister on Pakistani media. Qadri will be arrested, charged with money laundering on this arrival. Maybe he will be taken into protective custody on his arrival to stop his peaceful demonstration in Islamabad was the rumor all over the country, spread by the government spokespeople.

Knowing Dr. Qadari is also a Canadian citizen, any such harsh action can harm Pakistan's relations with Canada and the US, the task was given to the Punjab government to take amicable action to defuse the situation. A plan was constituted during several meeting in the presence of CM Punjab in which top Police officials, Punjab's interior minister was given a task to spread such a terror that no one should ever consider attending a peaceful political gathering in Punjab against the PLM-N's federal government.

On June 17th, 2014, Punjab police was ordered to remove barricade outside Minhaj ul Quran headquarters which were posted by the orders of Lahore High Court. The Punjab Police started its illegal raid at 2:00 am with bulldozers. By 5:30 am the negotiation between the police and the Sunni organization came to a dead end.

Punjab's minister of interior, Rana Sana ullah sent more enforcement from other cities and had 1500 policemen ordered to remove the barocade by any means. It all started with police using tear gas and batons to disperce the people but soon changed to Live bullets shot a peaceful demonstrators killing 11 people including 2 women shot on the face and 81 critical injured.

It was the worst form of state terrorism against it own people in Pakistan, which was first of its own kind in the country's recent history. The police hired to protect the public was order to kill the public and spread terror across the nation. "Gullu Butt", a PLM-N worker come informant was seen on live TV vandalizing cars and destroying public property, the police was supporting and appreciating, while the TV camera's were recording. All this massacre was a live telecast on most Pakistani channels and the provincial and federal government didn't take any notice till the street of Lahore were colored in blood.

People of Lahore lost their sense of security with such a brutal and criminal act of the government. The entire nation was in shock Addressing via video link, Dr Tahirul Qadri termed police action against Minhajul Quran workers as ‘state terrorism’ and said it would not be tolerated.Opposition parties in the National Assembly staged a walkout in protest over the deaths of Minhajul Quran workers during a clash with police.

I wonder where are all the champion of democracy and free speech in Pakistan, Maybe planning to crush the arrival plans of Qadri on June 23rd, 2014 or planning another attempt of Maligning Pakistan Army with the help of Hamid Mir, The kangro courts or GEO " Sirf Pasia ka laya muilk bach ka Geo.

Source: AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: LAHORE MASSACRE: WORST EXAMPLE OF STATE TERRORISM

I hate PML-N, I hate PPP, I hate MQM, and now I hate TuQ.

and you are among those internet blabbering sisses as well

So you support Padri just because he calls himself a Sunni?

Ulema -e- AhleSunnah have a consensus that Padri has nothing to do with Ahlesunnah

I support Ulema-e-AhleSunnah. And it is kind of defamatory to use the title of 'padri'. because here you are using it for just that and because we have Pakistani Christian members here and their scholars are titled as 'padrI' in Urdu.

What if Pakistani Christian members start calling one of their controversial figures as 'molvi'

Typical of Pakistani brothers...the matter is not about Tahir ul Qadri or Sunni Tahreek but about state failing in its responsibility to protect its people and going to an extend of killing its own nationals which should be condemned. A shameful act which should be criticized.

You sissies don't have guts to even come out and stand on street for 20 minutes for Rana Sanaullah.

Be the change you want to see, you want something good for Pakistan, the most you can do is; treat others fairly especially your neighbours, pay zakat, pray to keep your soul where it should be, ask for forgiveness, pay taxes, do not think too highly of yourself, learn about the world, look at everything form different perspectives, don't expect a single leader like IK or TuQ to save your skins, they are powerless.

We 'sissies' think with our minds and follow with our hearts, excuse us for not being sheep.

And I surprised that a PDF moderator has thanked your obnoxious post calling for the killing of Dr Tahir. @Jungibaaz @GreenFalcon

I liked because he's right:

'Democracy works where human beings are but not in jungle so there is only one solution for PAT...Danda'

There's the line that deserved the thanks, as for the what actually happened in Lahore, it's condemnable, I already stated that poor workers who were led to their deaths like lambs are not to blame, they are the victims.

For as long as PAT uses it's current approach with it's current mindset only more bloodshed should be expected. For that a carrot wont work, stick needs to be considered against the people causing this mayhem.

Are Pakistanis murderous maniacs? We have law in the country. We judge by the law.

No, we aren't murderous, we are stupid and gullible, if TuQ tomorrow declared murder of all Pakistanis permissable (however that might be justifiable), many of his followers would not think twice before committing it.

We have no rule of law, governments cannot govern those who don't wish to be governed and those who do not wish to make use of a system that allows them to decide how to be governed.

he has no aim for Pakistan except a religious reformation, which he believes he can achieve through political reform.

That's where you are wrong. He has you fooled.

He is power hungry.

he has a genuine belief that old timers like PML-N, PPP etc. should step aside and make way for new system of government.

On the first part, I agree, these old parties need to go. They won't work for us.

BUT where I disagree is how to bring that about, I will change myself, I will vote wisely and be the change I wish to see. Not call for a revolution which is completely against national interest and has little regard for human life.

Tell me something, after so much time of Qadri's crusading, do you feel like a better person, has his work made you or Pakistan better??

I would say the only thing it's bought is death and division, also a reintroduction of the wrong way of thought and governance.
If TuQ wants a revolution, and not power. He must work at it from the bottom up, like a sufi, not from the top down by holding power.

Last edited:
@Multani I'm a Sufi Sunni as well but that doesn't mean I am suppose to follow TuQ blindly because he is from my sect.

I support Ulema-e-AhleSunnah. And it is kind of defamatory to use the title of 'padri'. because here you are using it for just that and because we have Pakistani Christian members here and their scholars are titled as 'padrI' in Urdu.

What if Pakistani Christian members start calling one of their controversial figures as 'molvi'

Brother as Sunnis we are bound to follow what Ulema-e-Ahlesunnah say...

It is perfectly okay to call Tahir ul Qadri "padri" because this what Ulema like Mufti Abbas Razavi sahib and Syed Pir Irfan Mashhadi Shah sahib have named him

Here is another link where Mufti Ashraf Qadri has proven kufr of Padri:

When you put THUGS in POWER, they will hire Thugs as Police officers and run the country like a MAFIA OPERATION. This was evidenced by the Video Footage of Gullu or Ullu Butt leading the Police Lathi Charge and destroying Public Property.

These are same SHARIF BROTHERS who unleasehed their Thugs and Gaurd Dogs on Supreme Court of Pakistan.

The People who support these Thugs ( Nawaz and Shobaz Sharif ) are no better.

Brother as Sunnis we are bound to follow what Ulema-e-Ahlesunnah say...

It is perfectly okay to call Tahir ul Qadri "padri" because this what Ulema like Mufti Abbas Razavi sahib and Syed Pir Irfan Mashhadi Shah sahib have named him

Here is another link where Mufti Ashraf Qadri has proven kufr of Padri:

Respects to Mufti Ashraf Qadri.

Mufti Ashraf Qadri didn't use the word 'padri' for Tahir sialvi. He just refuted him according to his beliefs.

We live in a pluralistic society. There are Pakistani Christians here and we should not use a word from their faith for derogatory purposes. I am talking common sense.

Use Sialvi.

Back
Top Bottom