What's new

Lahore Massacre | Evidence of worst kind of state terrorism.

Pakistani state sponsored terrorism is nothing new, you are just a new victim.

Last edited:
Brother as Sunnis we are bound to follow what Ulema-e-Ahlesunnah say...

It is perfectly okay to call Tahir ul Qadri "padri" because this what Ulema like Mufti Abbas Razavi sahib and Syed Pir Irfan Mashhadi Shah sahib have named him

Here is another link where Mufti Ashraf Qadri has proven kufr of Padri:

[/quote

Who is this Jahil Mulla, This is hate speech against shai members and if this starts, this website will become real ugly for everyone on this forum. This thread was political not religious. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

@Farooq The blog is written to show political mischief by the Punjab government and not to promote sectarian philosophy of one sect. Its so shameful that such post are allowed and people like" Farooq" are allowed to spread hate when the issue is political. I insist that he be banned for promoting hate speech and is reply be deleted.

Respects to Mufti Ashraf Qadri.

Mufti Ashraf Qadri didn't use the word 'padri' for Tahir sialvi. He just refuted him according to his beliefs.

We live in a pluralistic society. There are Pakistani Christians here and we should not use a word from their faith for derogatory purposes. I am talking common sense.

Use Sialvi.

I never said Mufti Ashraf Qadri called him "padri".

Please reread my post. I said Mufti Abbas Razavi and Moulana Syed Irfan Mashahdi sahib call him that...

If Ulema have called him "padri" then we have no right to refute that as it is perfectly permissible in Islam

@Farooq The blog is written to show political mischief by the Punjab government and not to promote sectarian philosophy of one sect. Its so shameful that such post are allowed and people like" Farooq" are allowed to spread hate when the issue is political. I insist that he be banned for promoting hate speech and is reply be deleted.

Listen to Mufti sahib before coming up with idiotic and jahilana conclusions

Unless if you are a shia that is a different matter

x7588_24103351.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KzlEfVQrpI.jpg

shame on those who are still defending the brutal act by Jungli Punjab Police on people that day....one of the dead was one lady who was expecting and not just she but an unborn baby with her was also killed that day and here i see those blindly in luv with Punjab Government and the Province still justifying those killings....i cant believe this!:eek:

i dislike Qadri but noway the killings/action against them was right!

shame on those who are still defending the brutal act by Jungli Punjab Police on people that day....one of the dead was one lady who was expecting and not just she but an unborn baby with her was also killed that day and here i see those blindly in luv with Punjab Government and the Province still justifying those killings....i cant believe this!:eek:

i agree with you

I never said Mufti Ashraf Qadri called him "padri".

Please reread my post. I said Mufti Abbas Razavi and Moulana Syed Irfan Mashahdi sahib call him that...

If Ulema have called him "padri" then we have no right to refute that as it is perfectly permissible in Islam

Listen to Mufti sahib before coming up with idiotic and jahilana conclusions

Unless if you are a shia that is a different matter

Mufti Abbas Rizvi Allah yahfazuhu has called him a padre personally as an argument against him being called a qadri. Mufti Abbas Rizvi was not doing name-calling. He is not into the name-calling business and neither is Syed Irfan Mashadi Sahib. He was using the word "padri" to make an legit argument against that man being a qadri.That should not mean the awaam do the same on a daily basis for name-calling as it will mean a mockery. Because, publicly the scholars among Christians are called padre with respect. I don't think it is permissible to misuse words from other religions for name calling and defaming. It will make Sunnis look like a laughing stock.

Its about seriousness and legit arguments against Tahir Sialvi

It was murder. And for these murders those specific policemen must be tried under the law. We as Pakistanis must set an example that this will not be tolerated in the country. The police is not above the law, and those policemen should be brought to justice.

When will Pakistan start hanging terrorists, convicting rapists, and putting murderers to capital punishment. Criminals think they can get away with all the time [ even when those criminals wear police uniforms ]

well thing is there is actualli no democracy in pakistan what they have is basicalli a leagalised decocarised "feudalism"

and when the subjects ask too many question they are shown there place so no surprises

well thing is there is actualli no democracy in pakistan what they have is basicalli a leagalised decocarised "feudalism"

and when the subjects ask too many question they are shown there place so no surprises

you are right Dutt Saab.

If the Dutts would have remained in Punjab, they might have brought true democracy to Punjab at least.

Hindus in Northern Punjab were very educated and Pakistan would have benefited greatly from them.

you are right Dutt Saab.

If the Dutts would have remained in Punjab, they might have brought true democracy to Punjab at least.

Hindus in Northern Punjab were very educated and Pakistan would have benefited greatly from them.
ha ha ha but im not a dutt im a hindubaniya do you have same feelings for them to ... i dought it ;)

anyway thanks bhai :)

ha ha ha but im not a dutt im a hindubaniya do you have same feelings for them to ... i dought it ;)

anyway thanks bhai :)

Well yes. In my family we have positive feelings towards hindus and baniyas. South Punjab is filled with Baniyas [ Muslim Khatris ].

Trust me the Hindu educated elite were the pride of Punjab. Their loss is what is Pakistan reaping. You are welcome by the way.

Well yes. In my family we have positive feelings towards hindus and baniyas. South Punjab is filled with Baniyas [ Muslim Khatris ].

Trust me the Hindu educated elite were the pride of Punjab. Their loss is what is Pakistan reaping. You are welcome by the way.
Until and unless there is no law of apostasy and blasphemy to death !

well baniyas are not khatris they are basicalli traders the ones you called memons in sindh and karachi
they are also called marwaries (banyas of marwar in rajasthan)

as for baniyas of north india well the closest you could say was sir ganga (he was also an agarwal/baniyas found in punjab and haryana)ram of ganga ram hospital in lahore and delhi ;)

Until and unless there is no law of apostasy and blasphemy to death !

that has nothing to do with their flight

well baniyas are not khatris they are basicalli traders the ones you called memons in sindh and karachi
they are also called marwaries (banyas of marwar in rajasthan)

as for baniyas of north india well the closest you could say was sir ganga (he was also an agarwal/baniyas found in punjab and haryana)ram of ganga ram hospital in lahore and delhi ;)

in south Punjab and central areas like Sargodha the main traders are shaikhs and parachas. They are the industrialists of Pakistan. And they are mostly of Brahmin/khatri/arora/agarwal extraction except parachas.

They replaced the hindu educated and businessmen elite that left.

If the hindus would have stayed, Pakistan would have benefited a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom