What's new

Lahore Massacre | Evidence of worst kind of state terrorism.

molson4u

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The security situation of Pakistan has changed rapidly for worst in the month of June 2014. Against the will of Pro-Taliban government of PM Nawaz Sherif, the top brass of Pakistan decided to started long awaited war with TTP( Tahreek-a-Taliban) in North and South Waziristan. For years such action was called by UN, US and the west, calling it the epicenter of terrorism across the globe. PM Nawaz Sherif shamefully address the National assembly on the third day of the war under media pressure to announced a full war with Taliban.

Adding to the Prime Minister's frustration and insult to the injury, domestic unrest by the opposition parties, calling on public gathering all across the country against the PLM-N government's rigged win, gain majority. Karachi, the economic hub was closed for 4 days by MQM over the capture of their leader Altaf Hussain in London, a favorite cricketer come politician Imran Khan increasing his pressure on voters fraud, having political rallys all across Punjab, demanding a redo and finally pure sunni leader Dr. Tahir-ul- Qadari claiming to shut down the government on his arrival to Pakistan on June 23rd, 2014 from Canada brought so much pressure that the Nawaz government decided to reverse the pressure. .

The federal government felt itself in peril with this pressure and PM asked during media briefing that he government should be given full 5 years to complete and opposition should wait for its own term in 2017. The opposition leadership ignored the PM and announced more peaceful rallies across the country till the PM is ousted.

The clock was ticking and 23rd June was coming close. Government wanted to take an action that will send a clear and loud message that it will do whatever it takes to survive its term in government. The real scare was Dr. Qadari who lives in Canada, a dual citizen but has a huge following in Pakistan. During the previous government of Pakistan People's Party (PPP) he jammed Islamabad with 100,000 people including women, children who staged a protest like Tahir square Egypt. PPP government very tactfully handled the situation with negotiations and the mob was dispersed.

The case will be different this time, if Dr. Tahir ul Qadri tries to destabilize Pakistan this time around. The democracy champions of PLM-N started with direct threats to Dr. Qadri through his minister on Pakistani media. Qadri will be arrested, charged with money laundering on this arrival. Maybe he will be taken into protective custody on his arrival to stop his peaceful demonstration in Islamabad was the rumor all over the country, spread by the government spokespeople.

Knowing Dr. Qadari is also a Canadian citizen, any such harsh action can harm Pakistan's relations with Canada and the US, the task was given to the Punjab government to take amicable action to defuse the situation. A plan was constituted during several meeting in the presence of CM Punjab in which top Police officials, Punjab's interior minister was given a task to spread such a terror that no one should ever consider attending a peaceful political gathering in Punjab against the PLM-N's federal government.

On June 17th, 2014, Punjab police was ordered to remove barricade outside Minhaj ul Quran headquarters which were posted by the orders of Lahore High Court. The Punjab Police started its illegal raid at 2:00 am with bulldozers. By 5:30 am the negotiation between the police and the Sunni organization came to a dead end.

Punjab's minister of interior, Rana Sana ullah sent more enforcement from other cities and had 1500 policemen ordered to remove the barocade by any means. It all started with police using tear gas and batons to disperce the people but soon changed to Live bullets shot a peaceful demonstrators killing 11 people including 2 women shot on the face and 81 critical injured.

It was the worst form of state terrorism against it own people in Pakistan, which was first of its own kind in the country's recent history. The police hired to protect the public was order to kill the public and spread terror across the nation. "Gullu Butt", a PLM-N worker come informant was seen on live TV vandalizing cars and destroying public property, the police was supporting and appreciating, while the TV camera's were recording. All this massacre was a live telecast on most Pakistani channels and the provincial and federal government didn't take any notice till the street of Lahore were colored in blood.

People of Lahore lost their sense of security with such a brutal and criminal act of the government. The entire nation was in shock Addressing via video link, Dr Tahirul Qadri termed police action against Minhajul Quran workers as ‘state terrorism’ and said it would not be tolerated.Opposition parties in the National Assembly staged a walkout in protest over the deaths of Minhajul Quran workers during a clash with police.

I wonder where are all the champion of democracy and free speech in Pakistan, Maybe planning to crush the arrival plans of Qadri on June 23rd, 2014 or planning another attempt of Maligning Pakistan Army with the help of Hamid Mir, The kangro courts or GEO " Sirf Pasia ka laya muilk bach ka Geo.

Source: AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: LAHORE MASSACRE: WORST EXAMPLE OF STATE TERRORISM

Last edited:
They have no shame in striking women. We should catch this specific police guy, and others at the back. These specific policemen are guilty, not every policeman in Pakistan.

They killed common Pakistanis.

These PAT workers are all Sufis.

This self proclaimed 'Sheikh ul Islam' should be hanged and act of terrorism should be registered against all protesters because these PAT goons now want to play politics over dead bodies as taught by their London Nazi master Altaf.

Democracy works where human beings are but not in jungle so there is only one solution for PAT...Danda

I don't know enough about this situation in particular, but I wanted to mention to be weary of "BlogSpot" being used as a source. Taking information as fact from a single person with no media contacts or infrastructure in the area they are "reporting" on is not advised.

I don't know enough about this situation in particular, but I wanted to mention to be weary of "BlogSpot" being used as a source. Taking information as fact from a single person with no media contacts or infrastructure in the area they are "reporting" on is not advised.

Its talking about the Lahore Incident that happened a few days back !

Essentially a religious cleric who flirts with politics every now & then & sits in Canada came back to Pakistan trying to recreate himself as some sort of a Khomeni-like god-send at the back-drop of an Arab-Spring type of chants for change in Pakistan; unfortunately for him he ain't Khomeni, Pakistan ain't Iran & we're not Arabs !

The Government in return taking not too kindly to the shenanigans of a religious cleric threatening to topple the Government to bring about true democracy for the people of Pakistan suddenly woke up to the thought that the cleric's house/institution in Lahore had illegal barriers erected all around it & they must be torn down - His supporters reacted angrily to that & in the tussle with the Police around a dozen people died !

Its talking about the Lahore Incident that happened a few days back !

Essentially a religious cleric who flirts with politics every now & then & sits in Canada came back to Pakistan trying to recreate himself as some sort of a Khomeni-like god-send at the back-drop of an Arab-Spring type of chants for change in Pakistan; unfortunately for him he ain't Khomeni, Pakistan ain't Iran & we're not Arabs !

The Government in return taking not too kindly to the shenanigans of a religious cleric threatening to topple the Government to bring about true democracy for the people of Pakistan suddenly woke up to the thought that the cleric's house/institution in Lahore had illegal barriers erected all around it & they must be torn down - His supporters reacted angrily to that & in the tussle with the Police around a dozen people died !

Thanks! I read about the incident, but not in enough detail to determine if the blogger was slanting the story, since lone bloggers usually have an agenda. I appreciate your explanation.

The PAT workers are not to blame, the leadership and self imposed King of everything, you know who is to blame.

That argument is dumb as well as pathetic and only shows the immature state of one's mind. TUQ followers are following him through their own free will, they are not robots. Just like people follow Imran Khan or any other leader in the world. People who followed Imam Hussian (as) and were butchered, and according to your lame argument, we all should blame Imam Hussain (as) and not Yazeed.

Oh wait, and you are a moderator here hahaha.

That argument is dumb as well as pathetic and only shows the immature state of one's mind. TUQ followers are following him through their own free will, they are not robots. Just like people follow Imran Khan or any other leader in the world. People who followed Imam Hussian (as) and were butchered, and according to your lame argument, we all should blame Imam Hussain (as) and not Yazeed.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN DARE COMPARE IMAM HUSSAIN R.A TO TUQ??? :astagh:

Au contraire! They follow him some of them of their own free will, others follow him because of him being this huge religious figure. Let's not kid ourselves. Some of them don't just claim to give him political allegiance, but many many followers of his hold him as their spiritual leader, and that is very significant. He could tell them to do the sort of things they did, and many would die doing it.

I know what this man is about, some of my close family members refused to believe me when I warned them about him, I've said since day one of his most recent endeavours, I don't trust this man, maybe I don't trust his methods at the very least. Now those family members too are against, none who were persuaded by me, but events they saw themselves.

And please fear God, for here you are trying to compare hazrat Imam Hussain RA to this guy. Have some shame.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN DARE COMPARE IMAM HUSSAIN R.A TO TUQ??? :astagh:

I hate to say it, but even this little comment adds to the legitimacy of what I'm saying. If a follower who claims to be independent can even accidentally say such a thing, what about those followers who regard him as some sort of enlightened saviour? They'd follow him to their death.

And that blood would be (is rather) on TuQ's hands.

Au contraire! They follow him some of them of their own free will, others follow him because of him being this huge religious figure. Let's not kid ourselves. Some of them don't just claim to give him political allegiance, but many many followers of his hold him as their spiritual leader, and that is very significant. He could tell them to do the sort of things they did, and many would die doing it.

I know what this man is about, some of my close family members refused to believe me when I warned them about him, I've said since day one of his most recent endeavours, I don't trust this man, maybe I don't trust his methods at the very least. Now those family members too are against, none who were persuaded by me, but events they saw themselves.

And please fear God, for here you are trying to compare hazrat Imam Hussain RA to this guy. Have some shame.
It was hard for me to convince some family members as well. I don't get it, why people became like cattle driven by these kind of impostors like TuQ

It was hard for me to convince some family members as well. I don't get it, why people became like cattle driven by these kind of impostors like TuQ

Matey, we Pakistanis only have two kinds of people in our nation, the very clever and cunning and the very gullible and loyal. Both of which can be bad or good. Throw in the factor of religion which has long been wrongly politicized in our nation and it's easy to see why these things are common. While TuQ may condemn the talibs, his own following is based on the exact factors in our society that give rise to such following like those of the extremists in the first place. Same story today with JI.

These Nooras have no shame!! Look how they are thrashing their fellow Pakistanis. They did not provoke the police, even if they did, they did not deserve this.

Firing bullets right in the face and neck and killing the innocent followers of PAT is a crime. Case should be registered against Punjab Chief Minister. He is the chief executive. Without his permission, police could not have fired.

Matey, we Pakistanis only have two kinds of people in our nation, the very clever and cunning and the very gullible and loyal. Both of which can be bad or good. Throw in the factor of religion which has long been wrongly politicized in our nation and it's easy to see why these things are common. While TuQ may condemn the talibs, his own following is based on the exact factors in our society that give rise to such following like those of the extremists in the first place. Same story today with JI.
TuQ in particular is very dangerous for Pakistan because you can clearly see that he is trying to destabilize the country somehow and trying to cause unrest.

and after what happened in Lahore, he almost got a free license now

Back
Top Bottom