What's new

Lahore High Court allows Shehbaz Sharif to travel abroad

lol If You read the comments they're quite funny, someone called them 'rekal' courts, seems vast majority of Pakistanis have synchronized views on them: a wh0re house.

Last edited:
Sharif's will be back come next election brandishing the V sign on the airport after they dislodge PTI.

I wish these judges are taken to task. There has to be a body that reviews the results and decisions passed by the hon. judges.
Qazi faiz essa and sharif famil cases... blatant misuse of authority

BoRs :D its normal practice i wonder y ppl are surprised. this system had collapsed many many years ago. Point is we didnt realize it than as general public and lol even now we dont realize. IK tried but damn he is shown his place, just too many times now... 10 IKs or a thousand cant do shit within the system. follow last 5 or even 15 years of cases handled by these BoRs and u will see a pattern... if the shit is too obvious they delay delay and delay or give some lolly pop to feed the dumb public and later warm the beds of their masters like a 2$ whore....
No Nation can stand tall if the justice system is bad and lol here its not even a justice system no more but a bunch of prostitutes given power and put in high positions and damn they open their legs like anything... $2 whore might have more dignity between....
only way out is to hang the BoRs in public and go for another system or atleast establish a new justice system with no provision for kalla coat thugs to become judges but law and principles based on Islamic Laws ... this one is too damn compromised to fix...
One day or the other, things are gonna end up bloody, but tats another debate for another day.... but i hope we dont go tat way cause its too painful and the cost is too high to bear... but it seems no other way is left...

Prime minister should use his powers or ask president to grant bail to every single prisnor who is convicted of anything other than rape and murder. these judges should be taught a lesson asap

First it was the patwaris now blacksmiths bearing the brunt of burger kids. Anyhow thread already exists .

Once again, the LHC proves its in the pocket of PMLN.

He's not coming back.

Forgive my ignorance, but can't the President being the executive in all play 'tennis' with these judicial mafia i.e. reject the decision by asking the court to guarantee his return, else face repercussion or flat out reject it.. if I recall correctly after Nawaz escaped the Chief justice pinned the blame on the Gov, Saying they [GOP] let him go by taking his name off the blacklist, surely these pr1cks cant have their cake and eat it too..

@Norwegian

Last edited:
An empty house is better than a bad tenant....

Looks like the Pak State wants to get rid of the proxy traitors under CIA/MOSAD/RAW etc. without causing much mayhem at the Black Capitals for they're already retreating from many fronts, and if not losing outright in some critical ones: Afganistam, Black Sea, Libya, Northern Irak etc....

Last edited:
What did you expect from LaWhore High Court? It has long and established history of giving relief to your Khota Biryani leaders

Not only for khota leaders - Red Hand chief justice catch this ashle. Nothing Happen!!!!

455028_15058242.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but can't the President being the executive in all play 'tennis' with these judicial mafia i.e. reject the decision by asking the court to guarantee his return, else face repercussion or flat out reject it.. if I recall correctly after Nawaz escaped the Chief justice pinned the blame on the Gov, Saying they [GOP] let him go by taking his name off the blacklist, surely these pr1cks cant have their cake and eat it too..

@Norwegian
CC7390E1-0E2E-41CF-8441-097805A0C5B8.jpeg
A544BFD1-5F4E-43FA-B034-F5B66C019492.jpeg
996F1F85-F554-4417-9089-2CDBEDDB6B61.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom