What's new

Lahore High Court allows Shehbaz Sharif to travel abroad

COAS has already denied any such conspiracy theory
Yeah and coas is an angel from heavens
So here is what the real story seems to be. Apparently the powerful OECD (organisation for economic development and cooperation) provided Pakistan government with the financial details of 50,000 Pakistani individuals who have financial interests and bank accounts in the OECD countries. OECD consists of 40 countries. Apparently Shahbaz Sharif and Tareen were on the top of the list along with a few other Pakistanis with plenty of money. The amount deposited in OECD countries through money laundering is US$7.5 Billion ! Although the Government now has proof BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE MOST LAUNDERED MONEY IN OECD COUNTRIES INCLUDE TOP PAKISTAN MILITARY GENERALS AS WELL !!!!! Yes is it true ! And that is why people like Shahbaz are being released because there is a lot of pressure from the Military !

I have told you guys plenty of times - the biggest corruption culprits also involve the Military Generals. Now, do you fellows seriously think that these people can fight for Pakistan???
I 100% believe this.
So here is what the real story seems to be. Apparently the powerful OECD (organisation for economic development and cooperation) provided Pakistan government with the financial details of 50,000 Pakistani individuals who have financial interests and bank accounts in the OECD countries. OECD consists of 40 countries. Apparently Shahbaz Sharif and Tareen were on the top of the list along with a few other Pakistanis with plenty of money. The amount deposited in OECD countries through money laundering is US$7.5 Billion ! Although the Government now has proof BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE MOST LAUNDERED MONEY IN OECD COUNTRIES INCLUDE TOP PAKISTAN MILITARY GENERALS AS WELL !!!!! Yes is it true ! And that is why people like Shahbaz are being released because there is a lot of pressure from the Military !

I have told you guys plenty of times - the biggest corruption culprits also involve the Military Generals. Now, do you fellows seriously think that these people can fight for Pakistan???
But what has shahbaz got to do with military

Yeah and coas is an angel from heavens

I 100% believe this.

But what has shahbaz got to do with military

Apparently, the problem is that SOMEONE has given this information to the opposition as well. So the opposition is blackmailing saying that if Zardari or Nawaz or Shahbaz and other corrupts are given jail, they will release this information about the corrupt Military generals. And apparently there are hell lot of big name Generals in this list !! Shi.t !

Back
Top Bottom