What's new

Lahore Blast

I think its better to face isolation rather than bloodthirsty american cooperation .. In the later case we would not have to see the countless blood spiled on streets ...
If the PA Leadership knows which external hands are responcible in arminng these ashols then why the hell they are not going after them . ISI totall faliure in predicting all this, poor job for which ordinary people are paying. Why didnt the generals see this coming ....

very well said sir but our people are not prepare for isolation... and we had to support this because of India .....India was ready to gave their bases after 9\11 .... if you do n t coprate with american then we will be at war. and we will win the war but it will put Pakistan 100 years back.

If somebody plans the killing of Pakistani women and children in a market, I want the Pakistani army to exterminate them, whatever nationality they are.

I m pretty much sure he will come & say its not work of TTP, they don't kill innocent it was done by agencies

Shame on all of us...

My brother's been injured in this blast. We don't know which condition he's in because people have been shifted to more than two hospitals. Please pray for him and also for the ones who have lost their lives.

May God Bless us all.

I will pray for your brother and all shaheed and injured .Whole nation is in great depression and anger .

May Allah protect Pakistan and vanish all its enemies .

why you people always label jehadi to other people who dont get along with your regular BS and propagnda. cannot the criminals and robbers be in govt and army. and army is already making mess in our country by making blood shed and genocide. there was no jehadi group that broke pakistan in 71?? who was behind the great loss. if things continue like this there will be another break up, four pieces of our country where will our army make genocide, in punjab then???

i can say this to you ...you are not Pakistani and nor a Muslim ... a Muslim never kill inconent .

My brother's been injured in this blast. We don't know which condition he's in because people have been shifted to more than two hospitals. Please pray for him and also for the ones who have lost their lives.

May God Bless us all.

May Allah bless him with health and a speedy recovery.

and yes we need to learn something from Israel.Its about time we start acting hard on these jihadis.

what did pakistan army do when indians were slaughtering east pakistan women and children??, they let them make bangladesh.

who knows pakistan army bomb itself is killing innocent women and children because american masters order them to do so.

& who ordered f-ing Taliban to slaughter the people of Swat????

Man just sit in Manchester & go to some Jehadi Forum...

I agree with what you are saying but these are the people who can make a difference and they are not doing anything. You and me can change what we can try but we cant make the difference that we want to.

do what you can ...
if you achieve a small target than its still something and think when 16 core think this way what we can archive.

bezerk dude May ALLAH ALMIGHTY GIVE HIM A SPEEDY HEALTH RECOVERY AND I PRAY MAY ALLAH GIVE PATIENCE TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THERE LIVES IN THIS GRUSOME ACT OF COWARDLY TERRORISM AMEEN.

May ALLAH destroy these ttp bastards and there masters in Kabul
especially bastards like Hakim ullah mother...ker

May God Bless us all.

I wish he will become normal soon.

Why don't you go cheer for your army when they are killing innocent Palestinians in Gaza.
In the Torah, when God drowned the Egyptian Army in the Red Sea before they could slay the fleeing Israelites, the Jews did sing praises to God at their deliverance. In the Talmud it says the angels wished to sing as well, but God quieted them saying, “How can you rejoice when my creatures are drowning ?” (Tractate Megillah 10b)

Similarly, we Jews are of two minds about such things: glad that the threat has retreated, but saddened or angry at the needless waste of human life.

Really sad and heart broken by the events in Peshawar and Lahore. At the same time I wish I could tear a new a**hole to those giving justification for Taliban actions.

The job of GoP and other govt. is to establish the writ of the govt. to the extent that all people in a country not only follow law of the land but also respect their govt.'s international obligations and its policies.

Policy of the GoP is to support the Afghan govt. and the US to achieve peace in Afghanistan. In order to do that, GoP has policy of not supporting Al-Qaeda and Taliban. If any person of the state picks up weapon and challenge the wrot of the govt, weather in Karachi or in Waziristan, he/she is a public enemy and should be prosecuted, if the action escalates then GoP has the right to use all means neccessary to establish its writ.

May Allah bless all the innocents who died in the military operations but these operations were started after failures of peace deals and as last resort.

Why not ask Taliban and others to accept the writ of the GoP and follow the law of this land? This will help avoid all bloodshed.

In the meanwhile, Pakistan Armed Forces will continue its operations.

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom