What's new

Lahore Blast

our own people are not killing us, but our blood thirsty army is killing our own people, they are called pakistanis, do you think pakistanis would be an enemy of pakistan?
Last i checked the criminals are also Pakistanis..the robbers are also Pakistani..so whats your point?You can remain anti army..thats fine.Go ask people of Swat.They are in much better condition now and are actually pro Army.So your arguments are based on jihadi websites information i guess.Our Army is cleaning our country's backyard.Anyone staging rebellion against the state will be taken care off and Army wont back down..it will fight till last bullet last man.

our own people are not killing us, but our blood thirsty army is killing our own people, they are called pakistanis, do you think pakistanis would be an enemy of pakistan?

That is just damn great, blame the army, hell next time we are at war we will let the TTP defend the borders.

its Pakistan army and when our army went to tribal area it was TTP who draw first blood by ambushing them.
all army was doing to guard the border.

It reminds me of Israel in 2002 when the cities were under daily attack by Palestinian suicide bombers. Should the GoP contact Israel to lend them a hand at eliminating these attacks or, failing that, training Pakistanis how to pick up the pieces afterwards? (Israelis are sadly experienced at collecting and identifying the human gore after bomb attacks.)

No thank you we can handle our selves well we have been there before during the Russian defeat, InshAllah we will come out of it again. Why don't you go cheer for your army when they are killing innocent Palestinians in Gaza.

Well I generally refrain from posting on bomb blast threads as my sincerity may be doubted. But seeing what's happening in Pakistan almost in a daily basis sadden me as a human being and although I reside on the other side of the border please accept my heartfelt condolences.

May God give you all strength to face these tough times and may normalcy and peace return soon.

My brother's been injured in this blast. We don't know which condition he's in because people have been shifted to more than two hospitals. Please pray for him and also for the ones who have lost their lives.

May God Bless us all.

Extremely sad to hear this, are you able to contact him. I hope it is minor injuries only. I am praying for him.

My brother's been injured in this blast. We don't know which condition he's in because people have been shifted to more than two hospitals. Please pray for him and also for the ones who have lost their lives.
I shall do so.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your English.

what i meant was american care about oil coming from Pakistan so american troops are used to take them to base as for weapon coming from Pakistan they are given to afghan army to take them to base.

May God Bless us all.

Bro I am extremely sorry to hear that and praying to the God for the safety of your brother.

I think its better to face isolation rather than bloodthirsty american cooperation .. In the later case we would not have to see the countless blood spiled on streets ...
If the PA Leadership knows which external hands are responcible in arminng these ashols then why the hell they are not going after them . ISI totall faliure in predicting all this, poor job for which ordinary people are paying. Why didnt the generals see this coming ....

It reminds me of Israel in 2002 when the cities were under daily attack by Palestinian suicide bombers. Should the GoP contact Israel to lend them a hand at eliminating these attacks or, failing that, training Pakistanis how to pick up the pieces afterwards? (Israelis are sadly experienced at collecting and identifying the human gore after bomb attacks.)

Let me say this once and for all,

We are well capable of taking and giving hard knocks.

May God Bless us all.
Wish your brother a speedy recovery and strength to overcome this trauma. Hope things get normal soon.

I was doing some research on the issue of TTP and their thinking pattern and the clues are all here not in Pakistan but in Iraq, Iran Syria and Lebanon. I will put together all that i can on the weekend and InshAllah post it here.

If somebody plans the killing of Pakistani women and children in a market, I want the Pakistani army to exterminate them, whatever nationality they are.

May God Bless us all.

I shall pray. Hope he (and others) recover soon.

I am off for now, Bezerk Brother pray to Allah and InshAllah he will hold your hand when all is lost cause he is the one that knows all he is the healer. Don't worry and be strong and please update us on your brothers condition ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom