What's new

Lahore Blast

The only way to drive the message home is to let the PA go, so far the PA is fighting with one hand tied, enough time has been given to the locals to leave the area, now the whole place should just be pulverized.

True. And cant agree with you more the army has to have an open hand.

The problem that we have in Pakistan is that we have a corrupt political system and an even corrupt public who blindly follow those politicians. We still are divided over our linguistic territories. And of course who can forget our great religious leaders. The biggest clowns of them all, we have to realize that we have a problem. Not for once i will say that the outsiders are not involved. But those outsiders have all the support from the inside. and that is the problem that we have to fix.

you do have seen what going on in Peshawar. common Pakistan gave their house for rent to black waters because they are paying high money ....just what ever is in our power do it for Pakistan .

Explosions rock market in Pakistani city of Lahore

Two explosions have ripped through a busy market in the Pakistani city of Lahore, police say.

The attack happened at about 2045 local time at the city's Moon Market as it was crammed with shoppers.

Early reports indicate that at least one person was killed. It is feared the toll may rise further.

Emergency vehicles and police officers are at the scene of the blast, where television pictures showed smoke rising and cars burning.

One official said the blasts happened in quick succession and that at least 30 people were injured.

"The fire engulfed a building and shops. There were two blasts with an interval of about 30 seconds," senior city police official Shafiq Ahmad told French news agency AFP.

"One was in front of a bank and one was in front of a police station."

The two buildings targeted were about 30m apart.

More than 400 people have been killed during a string of attacks mounted by Islamist militants in recent weeks in revenge for an army offensive targeting the Taliban stronghold in the country's north-west.

BBC News - Explosions rock market in Pakistani city of Lahore

Exterminate the race of TTP & its supporters

Lahore twin blasts kill 20, injure 60

By Aimen Mufti and Rai Hasnain

LAHORE: Two blasts killed 20 persons and injured 60 others in the Moon market, Iqbal Town, Lahore Monday.

The blasts happened behind the National Bank, a site where children's toys and clothes are sold. The site is on fire right now. Rescue team 1122 has reached the site.

Investigative teams have reached the site of the blast. The nature of the blast is not determined yet.

Law enforcement agencies have cordoned off the area.

Several more casualties are feared as the site is generally crowded with children and women.

The fire is enveloping the surrounding buildings too.

The Jinnah Hospital and Sheikh Zayed Hospital have imposed emergency.

The electricity of the area has been cut after the blasts.

This is the third terrorist activity in the country today. All three were carried out in the provincial capitals. One blast in Quetta injured 8 persons and one in Peshawar killed 10 Monday. SAMAA
.:: SAMAA - Lahore twin blasts kill 20, injure 60

you do have seen what going on in Peshawar. common Pakistan gave their house for rent to black waters because they are paying high money ....just what ever is in our power do it for Pakistan .

I remember my grandfathers Pakistan and its Pakistanis who had nothing to eat but loaded the whole ration of their house to take to the border to the rail stations to feed the migrants. And where is that Pakistan now, it is still there. Where are those Pakistanis they are there too. But what is missing is the awareness, if the gov had put out the word to those people that not to rent their houses to any one they probably wouldn't have but guess what it is the gov that is bringing them in. Our gov is worse then a thief who don't rob his own house.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
so if american are funding TTP then why people claim they are ISlamic and why do you people not suggest we kill every single TTP Member.:sniper::sniper:

TTP are foot soldiers and raw and cia are the brain behind them...
one militant caught by our forces he said that he was fighting US army .he was told by their commander that Pakistan army are US army from America

People, this is no time for the blame game,
After each such incident, we as citizens may help shift the dead, move the injured, salvage the suffering and even give blood to the needy but as responsible nationals are we doing our bit to be the ear and eyes of the authorities.???

My brother's been injured in this blast. We don't know which condition he's in because people have been shifted to more than two hospitals. Please pray for him and also for the ones who have lost their lives.

May God Bless us all.

I remember my grandfathers Pakistan and its Pakistanis who had nothing to eat but loaded the whole ration of their house to take to the border to the rail stations to feed the migrants. And where is that Pakistan now, it is still there. Where are those Pakistanis they are there too. But what is missing is the awareness, if the gov had put out the word to those people that not to rent their houses to any one they probably wouldn't have but guess what it is the gov that is bringing them in. Our gov is worse then a thief who don't rob his own house.

you gona laugh at this one .i know a family that like taliban and hate american but when they got the chance to go to US the took it....

if we start blaming people and do nt work because some other elites is not working then its the person fault.
do what ever you can do for your Pakistani brothers without any returns

Why don't you think it's more likely that the TTP get weapons from raiding Pakistani contractors hired to truck them to Afghanistan?

all the flue truck are accosted by american troops but the weapons are take by afghan troops.why?????????

Too bad ! this is insane bast*ds now killing civilians ! why the market !?

They are saying now that 8 are injured, this blast is similar to the one that happen in Peshawar market. The people there are mostly women and children. And the blast happen close to the food stalls.
It reminds me of Israel in 2002 when the cities were under daily attack by Palestinian suicide bombers. Should the GoP contact Israel to lend them a hand at eliminating these attacks or, failing that, training Pakistanis how to pick up the pieces afterwards? (Israelis are sadly experienced at collecting and identifying the human gore after bomb attacks.)

My brother's been injured in this blast. We don't know which condition he's in because people have been shifted to more than two hospitals. Please pray for him and also for the ones who have lost their lives.

May God Bless us all.

Dont worry brother InshAllah your brother will be my prayers are with you and your family in this hour of need.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom