What's new

Lahore Blast

My condolences to the victims and wishing their families the strength to move on.
Wishing the wounded a speedy recovery.

May Pakistanis get the strength to root out the evil plaguing this whole region.

I see a trend Pakistani in UK support TTP, why?

Simple they don't know anything about Pak, they ve never been to Pak, they know Sh!t about army & pain of loosing some one in these MF bomb Blasts

Most of the Pakistanis in Uk have a very very Chill life, they keep on getting unemployment Funds there they don't even move their hands for a respectable Job so in the end they have lots of time to rant around & you all know these idle minds are devil's work shop

Isn't that all obvious from his post?

they talk about Islam & on the other had they abuse, they justify killing of women & children & most of all they live in a "infidel country"
Perfect example of Hypocrisy

HOSPITALS IN LAHORE CALL FOR BLOOD DONATION

This is getting ceaseless.
Obviously pakistan is facing a suicidal enemy who is hell bent on killing as many possible before it dies down.
And sadly it has no choice ,but to take it on the chin as long as it last.

I swear that after seeing this Democratic government and its rants, i wish that a military strongman comes in and cleans the mess, Pakistan's hitler to clean these mushriks.

oohh man, look at your filthye mouth, b****, lol

i am a student at UoM, i am not a british pakistani. i just flew to manchester from karachi. lol, i did my A levels from KGS, lol. too talkative, blah blah blah
Give it a rest buddy, first you malign PA and now you address a female member in such corrupt lingo. Shame on you man.

i can curse worse than you to you and your family, fcuked a.ss

Enough! Back into your slimy fi!thy stinkhole you slimy ball less keyboard jehadi dumbfvck! Expect a knock on your door soon!

Anyone from UK, get this arseholes location and report him to the authorities asap! Mods can help bring down such fanatics!

RIP to those killed and my prayers to the injured. Best wishes and speedy recovery to Bezerk's brother. God speed!

Spread the message, report any suspicious activities to your nearest authorities, no matter how trivial!

40 people have lost there lives and 90 are injured some critical
May ALLAH helop us all,AMEEN
PRAYERS FOR ALL

I swear that after seeing this Democratic government and its rants, i wish that a military strongman comes in and cleans the mess, Pakistan's hitler to clean these mushriks.
As I see it, Pakistan didn't show much strength at confronting extremism until Mushy surrendered the throne to elected leaders.

The Nazis entered government through a flawed but real democratic process. They first wiped out or drove into exile the communists who had fought them in the streets, then moved on to imprison their peaceful political opponents and drive their country down the road to committing genocide and barbarism.

oohh man, look at your filthye mouth, b****, lol

i am a student at UoM, i am not a british pakistani. i just flew to manchester from karachi. lol, i did my A levels from KGS, lol. too talkative, blah blah blah

Request you to mind your language when talking with a girl.

As I see it, Pakistan didn't show much strength at confronting extremism until Mushy surrendered the throne to elected leaders.

The Nazis entered government through a flawed but real democratic process. They first wiped out or drove into exile the communists who had fought them in the streets, then moved on to imprison their peaceful political opponents and drive their country down the road to committing genocide and barbarism.

Sir, im fully aware of Adolf's rise to power. Ours is nation reeling from a brutal bombing campaign, possibly worse than what Iraq saw.
Something has and WILL give. Dunno what but we'll find out.

I will sit down with my little red diary and work this all out,

Hell no,we'll just send them into oblivion sooner than they think.

Sup Moderator Bezerk brother also got injured in the blast, had some burns and other injuries, but no serious injury. He is now in hospital.

Pray for his brother and all the others who lost their lives and are injured.

May Allah show His reham on us and courage to face this evil, Ameen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom