What's new

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks for the welcome back cermony...

i am doing good and fatter than ever before...lol

Thought all you guys should know this but Neo in reality is mehooba akthar a sweet nice pakistani gal from multan now settled with 4 kids in Amsterdam, and i dare say she is trying hard to make moves on BULL

Thought all you guys should know this but Neo in reality is mehooba akthar a sweet nice pakistani gal from multan now settled with 4 kids in Amsterdam, and i dare say she is trying hard to make moves on BULL

what?! :smitten:

I fatwa on Adux is affective as per now! :sniper:

Lol....'she' sounded very much like a 'man' over the phone.

Lol....'she' sounded very much like a 'man' over the phone.

Happens with age, especially after four kids.

The most interesting part is Adux appears to be in thoroughly enjoying it all. He loves it!

Happens with age, especially after four kids.

The most interesting part is Adux appears to be in thoroughly enjoying it all. He loves it!

Dont know about other guys but age is no barrier. I am old but not Dead!!, not yet anyway and Ghalib, one of my favourite poets says:

Go hath maein junbish nahein ankon me to dam hay
Rahney do abhi saagher o meena meray agaiy.

Meaning that even though even though I am too weak to move my hand to pick up the cup but I can still see. So please leave the wine cup and the bottle in front of me. And another favourite Faiz says

Kooey jafaa mein qahte kharidar dekhnaa
Ham aagay to garmiey bazar dekhnaa
Meaning that there is dearth of buyers in the bazaar selling cruelty ( by the beautiful ones)
but you wil see the market heating up as soon as I enter.

Bring on the Babes baby !!.

Dont know about other guys but age is no barrier. I am old but not Dead!!, not yet anyway and Ghalib, one of my favourite poets says:

Go hath maein junbish nahein ankon me to dam hay
Rahney do abhi saagher o meena meray agaiy.

Meaning that even though even though I am too weak to move my hand to pick up the cup but I can still see. So please leave the wine cup and the bottle in front of me. And another favourite Faiz says

Kooey jafaa mein qahte kharidar dekhnaa
Ham aagay to garmiey bazar dekhnaa
Meaning that there is dearth of buyers in the bazaar selling cruelty ( by the beautiful ones)
but you wil see the market heating up as soon as I enter.

Bring on the Babes baby !!.

You know what i love the most about Viagara

They have put the smile back on OLd people!!!!!!
lol

Just kidding sir,

Back
Top Bottom