What's new

Introducing a new member of my family

mangochutney

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ladies and gentlemen I’d like to proudly show you all the new member of my dog family l

I hope you like

Introducing muneera named after .... general

701F188E-5269-4A5A-AD65-7A7047A91EA9.png

😁 he’s a beauty .

Last edited:
I know you are trying to be funny dude but this joke can fire back at you so bad. If he is a new member of YOUR family, who does he resemble? You or someone else 😂

Resembles my old bitch Bajwa and I also had a nawaaz & a zardari but they’ve long gone now

I have a big dog family also had a dog called modi aswell but he was a dirty bastard who would piss and shit all over my lawn
Right bastard he was .

Awaiting my pups to be born
Will update thread with pics as soon as they drop

Got no pic of Bajwa on my phone but when home will show you him also

Asim

Origin:Arabic. Meaning:Savior, protector, guardian. A boy's name of Arabic origin, Asim is a name for the brave. Meaning “savior” and “protector,” baby boy can imbibe the meaning of his name, becoming a stout defender of not only others but himself.

Muneer

Muneer, an Arabic name for boys, means "bright, luminous, or shining." A name with such positive and uplifting interpretations bodes well for baby's cheery and light disposition. It also symbolizes a bright future ahead, with Muneer undoubtedly feeling buoyed by the positive connotations of his given name.

Resembles my old bitch Bajwa and I also had a nawaaz & a zardari but they’ve long gone now

I have a big dog family also had a dog called modi aswell but he was a dirty bastard who would piss and shit all over my lawn
Right bastard he was .

What names do these dogs have for you? It seems a very unhealthy one sided relationship.

Next 1 can be called Deema honey Bunny and another 1
can be called Dirty Harry. lol

Asim

Origin:Arabic. Meaning:Savior, protector, guardian. A boy's name of Arabic origin, Asim is a name for the brave. Meaning “savior” and “protector,” baby boy can imbibe the meaning of his name, becoming a stout defender of not only others but himself.

Muneer

Muneer, an Arabic name for boys, means "bright, luminous, or shining." A name with such positive and uplifting interpretations bodes well for baby's cheery and light disposition. It also symbolizes a bright future ahead, with Muneer undoubtedly feeling buoyed by the positive connotations of his given name.

What names do these dogs have for you? It seems a very unhealthy one sided relationship.

Knew I picked the right names

Here boy here muneera
Be a good doggy and go fetch muneera boy

The laughs I get from Pakistanis in the park while out for my daily walks

“ Come here muneera you bastard son of a bitch “ brings out fits of laughter and I get free meat scraps from the Pakistani halal butchers here

I feel like joe Biden walking him on his leash just need USA presidential cap now off eBay

he looks friendly, i wonder should i stroke it on the head. here whiskey, go fetch the bottle.

wheres showbaz

Yes no problem at all . My dogs are all well trained they only bark or fetch if I tell them
British trained you see .
Loyal to the master

Used to be the days , decades ago when my dog (THAAKER) could understand my Pakistani dialect commands would eat Roti mixed with whatever else I had & loved makka ni roti with milk which was he’s favourite .

Nowadays muneera thinks he’s better than that likes English dinners and only follows orders in English .
Raamee

Asim

Muneer

Very interesting name. What a tragedy a man with that name turns out to be an ungrateful, treacherous, freeloading pig.

Yes no problem at all . My dogs are all well trained they only bark or fetch if I tell them
British trained you see .
Loyal to the master

Used to be the days , decades ago when my dog (THAAKER) could understand my Pakistani dialect commands would eat Roti mixed with whatever else I had & loved makka ni roti with milk which was he’s favourite .

Nowadays muneera thinks he’s better than that likes English dinners and only follows orders in English .
Raamee
bara ramee sepoy kutta

Last edited:
Asim

Muneer

El Sidd after writing the above post:

"Jernal Asim Mooneer Meri Jinddd Meri Jannn"

Right bastard he was .

r/swoosh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom