What's new

Introducing a new member of my family

Ladies and gentlemen I’d like to proudly show you all the new member of my dog family l

I hope you like

Introducing muneera named after .... general

View attachment 946753

😁 he’s a beauty .
Don't disrespect the dog. Dogs are loyal unlike that muneera.
Baba bullhey Shah said
Chal Bulleya aaj yaar manaye ten tu Baazi le ge kutte
Kutte ten tu utte

Ladies and gentlemen I’d like to proudly show you all the new member of my dog family l

I hope you like

Introducing muneera named after .... general

View attachment 946753

😁 he’s a beauty .

I am making no judgements here against Pakistanis.

Do Pakistanis have a cultural thing against dogs ? Dogs are quite loyal companions to their human masters.

I have been just noticing all these threads comparing army generals to dogs. All I have to say is that if you really knew dogs you would wish your army generals were dogs to Pakistani nation.

Do Pakistanis have a cultural thing against dogs ? Dogs are quite loyal companions to their human masters.

I have been just noticing all these threads comparing army generals to dogs. All I have to say is that if you really knew dogs you would wish your army generals were dogs to Pakistani nation.

You obviously need to read up more about Pakistani culture. Dogs are part and parcel of the life of many Pakistanis. There is a national breed (The Bully) and two lesser semi national breeds.

We love dogs and our national breed is the bully kutta who is adored and they have a lot of money spent on there care and welfare .
I mean a lot

I call my dog after persons that are paleeth if you know the meaning as dogs are unclean also .

IMG_20231023_114806.png

bruh
you want him to take over your home and threaten you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom