What's new

Lack of moderation in bangladesh section

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only threads where bd members talk about pakistan are in the threads about 1971 war........and the reason is quite obvious

bd members dont post in threads about pakistan or indias internal or external matters

oh.. I have to teach this to each new bangladeshi member.. lol
there is no internal or external matter on PDF, its international forum, you can participate in any discussion.. any time.. (except kashmir section and senior cafe).

I would encourage you to do so, it will allow you to see things in different way.

the only threads where bd members talk about pakistan are in the threads about 1971 war........and the reason is quite obvious

bd members dont post in threads about pakistan or indias internal or external matters

You need to search few older threads in indian section to know that you are wrong here.....

just go look captain planet posts some 3 months before to on . he even post my personal images which he copy from my FB :coffee: you guys are not saint also dear

@J dud bro learn how to troll and get with it without banning (and making sure still people will like you) , i am doing it on all sections only got 1 warning and 1 infraction so far :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods please close this unnecessary thread. It is turning into a trollfest.

who said we dont like you people...its actually too much love.. @BDforever ..tell this new member how much we love you..

i am not saying all indians.......but if you look at @Roybot 's post he obviously doesnt like lungi clad bangladeshis..........

just go look captain planet posts some 3 months before to on . he even post my personal images which he copy from my FB :coffee: you guys are not saint also dear

really he did it ? :eek: .... :undecided:

i am not saying all indians.......but if you look at @Roybot 's post he obviously doesnt like lungi clad bangladeshis..........

Wtf you saying man. Indians also wear lungi and dhoti.

this thread is a good example of what happens in bd section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom