What's new

Lack of moderation in bangladesh section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I am tired of work, depressed or when I am just a plain old melancholic (read high ;)), I visit BD section. It has a therapeutic and cheerful effect on me.

Bangladesh section is just like Bangladesh. Bunch of confused lungi clad men, going bat shyte crazy over petty things and suffering from identity crisis.

and still we have indians flocking there .............if you guys dont like our country and our way of life,,,,,you can just stop posting in banladesh section...... its not that hard...............

I too forward Imran Khan's name to be the mod of BD section

Then first time in the history of defence pk a Mod will be banned :omghaha:

i love them ask to BDFOREVER . JUST GO LOOK 1000 bdians die in building collapse and much more mess in BD recently by jamat and protests i never posted a single post on that . i still remember BD trolls bash pakistan in every thread

tumney hi to khaha tum sob khuch bhul jatey ho ? :D

in fact i was following the forum more than one year before i joined. I was expecting troll from you when i joined but you did not that much, even you avoided me instead of messing when i tried to talk to you just for fun :ashamed:, from that time i liked you :)

and still we have indians flocking there .............if you guys dont like our country and our way of life,,,,,you can just stop posting in banladesh section...... its not that hard...............

Bangladesh is my sasur bari, man doesn't have any option :cry:

Why do Bangladeshis get offended about Lungi? You guys do wear Lungis, its like your national attire :undecided:

why did you think i got offended about lungi, did you got offended about dhuti ? :D

who said we dont like you people...its actually too much love.. @BDforever ..tell this new member how much we love you..

Last edited by a moderator:
tumney hi to khaha tum sob khuch bhul jatey ho ? :D

in fact i was following the forum more than one year before i joined. I was expecting troll from you when i joined but you did not that much, even you avoided me instead of messing when i tried to talk to you just for fun :ashamed:, from that time i liked you :)

eeew... no homo please.. :astagh:

Mate, same goes for Bangladeshi Poster's too....They Post Off Topics too....If you have problem with Post's why don't you report them and let the MOD's do there work??? :closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom