What's new

Lack of moderation in bangladesh section

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Mis kardiyaaa yaaar
ab kya ho sakta jab chiryaan chug gaai kheet.

heey suno main ne 2 threads main continuesily 5-6 hours aik aik ki maan bhen ki thi or MODS us din chuti per thy :omghaha: us wakt ke sary BD members VS main akeela 30 pages ho gaay thy :rofl: aysi aysi galiyaan jo ab dubara dunya main nhi mil sakti

who said we dont like you people...its actually too much love.. @BDforever ..tell this new member how much we love you..

lol bro, i do not start trolling but give double troll in return when i face, that is the secret of getting respect and love :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where else will you have the opportunity to interact with philosopher's like kalu miah sir and learn about new world orders or interact with esteemed think tanks like MBI Munshi Sir. BD section has certainly broadened my perspective and outlook, let it remain unblemished, untouched and un-moderated or else it risks loosing it's charm.

tumney hi to khaha tum sob khuch bhul jatey ho ? :D

in fact i was following the forum more than one year before i joined. I was expecting troll from you when i joined but you did not that much, even you avoided me instead of messing when i tried to talk to you just for fun :ashamed:, from that time i liked you :)

sorry i am innocent now after i got marred on jan10 :sleep:

heey suno main ne 2 threads main continuesily 5-6 hours aik aik ki maan bhen ki thi or MODS us din chuti per thy :omghaha: us wakt ke sary BD members VS main akeela 30 pages ho gaay thy :rofl: aysi aysi galiyaan jo ab dubara dunya main nhi mil sakti

:omghaha::omghaha: lagtha hein aaapse training leni padegi..... :P

Yaar us din to lag raha tha mods ne tumhe special chut di hai.

This thread is has become a kind of a Bangladehsi Nawaristan

i love them ask to BDFOREVER . JUST GO LOOK 1000 bdians die in building collapse and much more mess in BD recently by jamat and protests i never posted a single post on that . i still remember BD trolls bash pakistan in every thread

the only threads where bd members talk about pakistan are in the threads about 1971 war........and the reason is quite obvious

bd members dont post in threads about pakistan or indias internal or external matters

You see guys i took care of you all by myself, did not need other BD member :super:

Yaar us din to lag raha tha mods ne tumhe special chut di hai.

first time it was ok but 2nd time i wait till damn 8pm to mods come i sit some 7 hours on a chair :omghaha: you remember jab captin planet ke sath match tha or wo AL-ZAKIR beach main a gya tha or sorry sorry ker ke jaan chura gya :ashamed: i miss that damn day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom