What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

I am using the same logic as your are... Your claim is that Pakistanis can't use Urdu as it has its origins in present day India, I said then don't use Pathan and Punjabi actors in your avatar as they have their origins in present day PAKISTAN. Simple as that
mohajirs naee mantee k wo south indians ya bihari the ......wo indians ko mayoos karte hein when mohajirs say we are only pakistanis .....ask "american pakistani" and others pakistani mohajirs ... ..wat they say to gigawatt and others indian people.......

urdu kab se hindustani ho gai ? ye pardh ke bata ager teri hai to :rofl:

F-16-Niswar.jpg

Language aur script mein antar hota hai shreemaan . Only the script is persian but the language is indian.

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 2 guests)

pk_baloch* Ticker agamdilawari PARAS BJP*

ticker :victory:

mohajirs naee mantee k wo south indians ya bihari the ......wo indians ko mayoos karte hein when mohajirs say we are only pakistanis .....ask "american pakistani" and others pakistani mohajirs ... ..wat they say to gigawatt and others indian people.......

I am curious to know whether migrants from indian punjab are also called muhajirs ? Or does this terminology only applies to avadhis and biharis ?

2 minutes ago some INDIAN claimed that they can USE SINDH as part of their national anthem, bcoz even though SINDH is not part of India but many Sindhi Hindus are.. Then by the same logic, why can't we use URDU? Over 10 million Urdu speakers from Bihar, U.P. and other places moved to Pakistan. We can say even though Bihar, U.P. is not part of Pakistan, but many people from those places are Pakistani and very proud Pakistanis. Even the owners and administrators of this forum are muhajirs. What a flawed logic from Indians.

You said you know more about South India than me.....

How can you tell .... I may know more than you do.

What do you have?let us compare...
You have 1/7 th indian population...

1.Mumbai has 118 skyscrapers above 100metre
Karachi have only 4
List of cities with most skyscrapers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are right, I agree with you.

According to the same link, There 11 under construction and 6 are approved. This being an old list, more are on their way.

However, you need to understand that each city has particular needs and a traditional construction character. People in Pakistan generally avoid living in highrise multi-story apartment buildings. A city like Lahore doesn't have many highrises because owning a separate house is sought more than an apartment in a highrise. This trend though has picked up of-late in Karachi because of expanding city and problem of space. The highrises are coming up and would be constructed according to the needs.

Why doesn't Delhi have so many highrises or some of the other Indian cities. Probably the same reason as I explained above.

2.India has 3 metro rails in operation
7 under construction
11 proposed/approved
Pakistan have just 1 proposed/approved(lahore)
Rapid transit in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even this metro rail in Lahore will not be constructed. Instead, a massive Lahore Bus Rapid Transit Plan project is nearing completion. It will help a great deal to alleviate the rush hour traffic problems and transportation of people in large numbers.

3.The electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 205.34 Gigawatt (GW) as of June 2012, the world's fifth largest. Captive power plants generate an additional 31.5 GW.
Pakistan produces only19.5 GW

You have seven times the population of Pakistan and just have 31.5 GW as against 19.5 GW in Pakistan. More plants are being installed to improve the capacity. Logically, as per the population and industrial requirement, Indian should have, comparing Pakistan, 19.5 x 7 = 136.5 GW capacity equivalent. You need much much more than what you have to cope up with the demand.

4.India has 6lane+service lane ringroads for tier 3 cities
Pakistan has 6lane+service lane ring roads for tier 1 cities like lahore

Haven't seen many Indian roads without potholes. Lahore has a 6 lane ring road and many inner six lane roads as well. So does Karachi and Islamabad etc.

You don't have a motorway in India. Pakistan has many.

Please do not compare Indian roads with those of Pakistan's. Pakistani roads are definitely better and India needs to catch up in this regard.

5.A single Indian automotive company tata motors earns a revenue of $34.575billion
Pakistan?

This kind of comparison in frivolous. Aramco's worth is close to $800 Billion. They may buy almost half of India if such comparisons are made. Countries are not corporations, and corporations can not act like countries - though some try.

6.India is at the verge of starting 4000 km high speed rail...
What about Pakistan?

Your railways is way ahead of Pakistan - no doubt. Give credit to Laloo Prasad.

7.India has modern glass and steel airport built or under construction for every tier 1,2,3 city
Pakistan has 1 under construction(islamabad)

Yeah, because most of Pakistan's air ports are already way ahead of India in provision of facilities and almost all regards.

We are upstarts when compared to china who is a decade ahead......
Compared with pak? we are 2 decades ahead...:rofl:

No you are not upstarts unless you behave like one. The problem is that most of you here however, do behave like upstarts. Upstarts - like those who have seen some money for the first time and go bonkers.

Do you have any thing like this???

Gift city under construction

GIFT_large_.jpg

Yeah ..... ha ha ha .... we have many like these photoshop jobs.

1526900.jpg

And what is this, may I ask. Harappa or Moenjadaro in the midst of a modern metropolitan city eh.

then bring on your meto train bhai.....:P

ha ha ha ...... We will bring our Metro trains when these would be needed.

What you need to learn is to behave like representing a big, powerful and rich India. You guys don't behave like those from a powerful country like India. You behave more like upstarts who do not know how to flash even their well earned money to show the world that you indeed are rich and most of all, deserve to be one.

I am curious to know whether migrants from indian punjab are also called muhajirs ? Or does this terminology only applies to avadhis and biharis ?

mohajir is the arabic ,farsi and urdu word ...those peoples who migrate one country to another country are called mujhajirs........
there are also some punjabi mohajirs,sindhi mujahris ....etc but majority who came from india were urdu mohajirs from UP and bihar......

2 minutes ago some INDIAN claimed that they can USE SINDH as part of their national anthem, bcoz even though SINDH is not part of India but many Sindhi Hindus are.. Then by the same logic, why can't we use URDU? Over 10 million Urdu speakers from Bihar, U.P. and other places moved to Pakistan. We can say even though Bihar, U.P. is not part of Pakistan, but many people from those places are Pakistani and very proud Pakistanis. Even the owners and administrators of this forum are muhajirs. What a flawed logic from Indians.

very true........

Stop using all the Punjabis and Pathans in your avatar - First it was Amjad Khan (pathan), then Ajit (Hyderabadi Pathan) now it is Prem Chopra (Punjabi). Use your own pic or put the picture of Shakeela instead ;)

I can understood how much you are ashamed of lollywood. Last year Shahid Afridi was saying how is Irfan Pathan a Pathan when he don't speak Pashto.

But I can't understand you are a Punjabi how are you using the word ancestor, wannable Pathan or Kalash. :lol::lol:

Language aur script mein antar hota hai shreemaan . Only the script is persian but the language is indian.

F-16-Niswar.jpg

This language is being spoken by the scions of Indus Valley Civilization.

And if you could read what it says, you'd fall flat on your face just reading it - it is so strong. ;)

Actually I gotto disagree. Though states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP, Bihar, Bengal etc were also involved in Partition, only a section of Punjabis still seem to harbor the romanticism of United Punjab while others have moved on. Punjabis like Kuldip Nayar, Barkha Dutt, our very own MMS etc can be cited.
that is not quite what I meant. i'm not for a minute romanticizing about united anything. my point simply being we can't actually move on from partition till both sides acknowledge and feel sorry for the tragedy as a whole (without blaming the guys across the border).

I can understood how much you are ashamed of lollywood. Last year Shahid Afridi was saying how is Irfan Pathan a Pathan when he don't speak Pashto.

But I can't understand you are a Punjabi how are you using the word ancestor, wannable Pathan or Kalash. :lol::lol:

umm.... I am confused what r u trying to say ? :undecided: No punjabi on this forum or real life ever claims that they r pathans or vice versa. Pakistan is diverse and we are all proud of what we are. In 99% percent of your posts, you either bring Pashtuns, Iranians or people from Kalash. None of those people are even distantly related to SOUTH INDIANS. Seriously, do you guyz feel that inferior? It is evident from your posts that you suffer from inferiority complex.

urdu kab se hindustani ho gai ? ye pardh ke bata ager teri hai to :rofl:

F-16-Niswar.jpg

I can't read Malayalam, Oriya or Bengali but they are Indian languages. I can see English letters too, is English a Pakistani language. :cheesy:

This language is being spoken by the scions of Indus Valley Civilization.

And if you could read what it says, you'd fall flat on your face just reading it - it is so strong. ;)

Urdu is called the Ganga-Jamuni tehzeeb not Indus valley tehzeeb . There are more native urdu speakers in India than in pakistan . I am not against the use of urdu by pakistanis but Urdu is first an Indian language and then an adopted pakistani language .:agree:

Aur aap hi bata do aakhir ye likha kya hai ?

umm.... I am confused what r u trying to say ? :undecided: No punjabi on this forum or real life ever claims that they r pathans or vice versa. Pakistan is diverse and we are all proud of what we are. In 99% percent of your posts, you either bring Pashtuns, Iranians or people from Kalash. None of those people are even distantly related to SOUTH INDIANS. Seriously, do you guyz feel that inferior? It is evident from your posts that you suffer from inferiority complex.

He is preying on you insecurities coconut girl.

Thought someone as intelligent as you would have got it by now.

Back
Top Bottom