What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Dongria kondh girl

reuters_dongria.jpg

I don't know where do you live, but Indians deny existence of Aryan race theory. Languages etc come later, when atleast a race that spoke such language existed for most Indians.

Like over 500 million Indians living below poverty line and another 300 million living under 2 dollars a day. That's almost 80% of Indian population.

We deny the Aryan race theory perpetrated by Nazis and White supremacists.

I know, I mostly use Almond Oil! By the way keep the pics coming!! Paan Singh and Gigawatt and Paras and Neutral Person will greatly appreciate your efforts! I really like their jewellery and colorful clothing!! Share some pics of Bonda men too! :) Thanks vs_doc!

Almond is more healthy when eaten instead of wasting it as hair oil. Coconut oil lagao, North mein log Mustard oil khate hain aur sir pe coconut oil lagate hain.

I know, I mostly use Almond Oil! By the way keep the pics coming!! Paan Singh and Gigawatt and Paras and Neutral Person will greatly appreciate your efforts! I really like their jewellery and colorful clothing!! Share some pics of Bonda men too! :) Thanks vs_doc!

Almond is more healthy when eaten instead of wasting it as hair oil. Coconut oil lagao, North mein log Mustard oil khate hain aur sir pe coconut oil lagate hain.

Dongria kondh girls gathering wood

women-of-the-dongaria-kondh-tribe.preview.jpg

Bastar girls at a village fair

Bastar-Tribal-Women.png

Dude! you keep missing PPP again.

Hint: India GDP nominal : $ 1.7 trillion

Indian GDP PPP : $ 4 trillion.

Hey idiot, I am saying that in India a person who earns above Rs 28 everyday is living above poverty line.

You wanna discuss purchasing power parity (PPP) which is an economic theory and a technique used to determine the relative value of currencies etc. I am saying the Indian government is using number of calories a person needs to survive every day and equates it poverty.

ha ha ha .... you wanna hide Indian weaknesses, go do it in front of fools - not here.

Bonda bride ..... the beads are dowry and reflect social status

woman-from-bonda-tribe.preview.jpg

Bahut khubsurat!

561.jpg

Hey idiot, I am saying that in India a person who earns above Rs 28 everyday is living above poverty line.

You wanna discuss purchasing power parity (PPP) which is an economic theory and a technique used to determine the relative value of currencies etc. I am saying the Indian government is using number of calories a person needs to survive every day and equates it poverty.

ha ha ha .... you wanna hide Indian weaknesses, go do it in front of fools - not here.

Did you even hear what I said????

That is world bank's definition of poverty line $1.25 in purchasing power parity. Even your country follow that.

Yaar meri cchokriyan koi nahin dekh raha hai ..... main ja raha hun

And I thought I was commenting on Indian poverty. Where did this tax evasion come from. ha ha ha
not tax evasion but understating of revenues.........Even some People with government employement are listed as Below poverty line

Why doesn't India follows it then!
n 2011, World Bank stated, 32.7% of the total Indian people falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day
No 90% poverty..........

Why doesn't India follows it then!
n 2011, World Bank stated, 32.7% of the total Indian people falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day
No 90% poverty..........

Back
Top Bottom