What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

india-states-map1.gif

This map should be painted red on ground from afghanistan to burma.

vsdoc keep the pics coming, don't stop!! I love their bone structure, adornments, clothing and everything else! Punjabi and Kashmiri women pale in comparison to them!

Some more Bonda women on their way to weekly market

bonda-tribal-women_sjpg28016.jpg

bonda-tribal-women-pose-for-portraits-on-their-way-to-the--weekly-market_sjpg28015.jpg

International agencies use $1.25 as the threshold....there always a mention if they are calculating poverty at national threshold.

The Indian government states that the poverty index is equated to the number of calories a human body needs for survival everyday. Anybody who earns money to feed himself with more than a particular number of human survival needed calories, lives above poverty line. I don't know who will feed those of the family who can't earn beyond this level.

Ironic isn't it.

Thanks for sharing.. they do have very strong resemblance with kashmiri and punjabi women! :agree:

Why don't you use some of that coconut oil in your avatar ..... its got medicinal properties and great for personal hygiene.

Ok. Just equate it with 1 US Dollar, which is equivalent of 55.74 Indian Rupees.

Your above poverty line index starts at Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas. Take the PPP out of it. Happy!

Dude! you keep missing PPP again.

Hint: India GDP nominal : $ 1.7 trillion

Indian GDP PPP : $ 4 trillion.

The Indian government states that the poverty index is equated to the number of calories a human body needs for survival everyday. Anybody who earns money to feed himself with more than a particular number of human survival needed calories, lives above poverty line. I don't know who will feed those of the family who can't earn beyond this level.

Ironic isn't it.
This is because in India peoples annual revenues are severely undocumented and under rated....
I know of families having atleast RS 12000per month but show their monthly income as RS 750:lol:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-08-01/india/28285817_1_households-middle-class-slowdown

Why don't you use some of that coconut oil in your avatar ..... its got medicinal properties and great for personal hygiene.

I know, I mostly use Almond Oil! By the way keep the pics coming!! Paan Singh and Gigawatt and Paras and Neutral Person will greatly appreciate your efforts! I really like their jewellery and colorful clothing!! Share some pics of Bonda men too! :) Thanks vs_doc!

Back
Top Bottom