What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

@Bahoz - Roj Bash ! Brother, what are the demands of the Kurds & what needs to be done to bring about a mutually acceptable solution to the different issues between the Kurds & the Turks ?

I did not say sect. There are many types of Islam. What you are referring to is one type - the different schools. I did not know how to translate the word 'weqf/vakf'. But Nurcus are the biggest religious community ( jemaat) in Turkey. And that religious community was created and developped by Said Kurdi Beduizzaman. Whom later became an enemy of the republic. 

If you say type of Islam, it would be understand as a sect...

Vakıf/Jemaat is something entirely different.

@Bahoz - Roj Bash ! Brother, what are the demands of the Kurds & what needs to be done to bring about a mutually acceptable solution to the different issues between the Kurds & the Turks ?

You asked to the wrong one... :) 
Pictures from mass protests that pressured Turkey to halt the construction of the ' Wall of shame'.

The protests you showed in your previous posts has been held in Kamışlı -> Syria.... They don't hold any power on Turkey...

Recognition of Kurds in the constitution. Very simple. :) 
If you say type of Islam, it would be understand as a sect...

Vakıf/Jemaat is something entirely different.

You asked to the wrong one... :) 

The protests you showed in your previous posts has been held in Kamışlı -> Syria.... They don't hold any power on Turkey...

Protests were held in Nisebin and Qamishli. They are the same town divided by a border.

:rofl:
Like us ! :kiss3:

But unlike @T-123456 - I hear hes actually a Disco Mevlana ! :smokin:
Who told you?
@Sinan ?:pissed:
Well at least you know im a man of peace(Mevlana):butcher:
Just hope that we never meet,
I will tape all you do when we go out and show it here.
You will be drunk,im not an honest person,instead of ayran you will drink Lions milk.
The big surprise will be a big fat Hazal Kaya lookalike,after you are drunk she will make you dance(and strip).
After that night you will quote an Uncle of yours:::''Thats one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind'':rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
As you know, Politics&Argo are forbidden in this thread.

Turkey is also against everyone - Greece, Cyprus, Kurdistan, Syria, Israel and lately Saudi . As for Kurds everyone - Turkey, Iraq , Iran , Syria are against them .
But turks don't invade countries and declare autonomy

I would like to know which countries the Kurds have invaded with their numerous f-16s, heavy tanks and sikorsky helicopters :lol:

Yes we don't. But we take the necessary action for our national security.

I would like to know which countries the Kurds have invaded with their numerous f-16s, heavy tanks and sikorsky helicopters :lol:

I don't know. But I'd like to know which group kills innocent people, children and our servicemen with AKs, RPGs and suicide attacks.

Yes we don't. But we take the necessary action for our national security.

I don't know. But I'd like to know which group kills innocent people, children and our servicemen with AKs, RPGs and suicide attacks.

What does that have to do with this topic? There is a topic for groups ( more like armies) killing civilians. I just created it. You are more than welcome to discuss it there. Then you could also comment on the newly verdict by ECHR in which your army killed 38 Kurdish civilians, mostly women and children.

If you have a problem with 900m wall in 950 km border. I would like to hear logical reason why? If you are not a smugler. Btw who doesnt know Turkish-Syria border. Border full with Mine fields over 50 years becauce of cold war. Some small parts not mined. After civil war in Syria these parts started to use by smuglers heavily which is for oil cigarette etc. Sometimes they are trying to move with 1000 or with more smuglers. Sometimes they are firing on Turkish troops. Actually i am not understanding one point too. Any country in the world will react vaporizing attackers. Why are we building wall there is an easier way. Go to US border and fire on US troops you will have the answer.

And we need to question our politics Saddam hits Kurds they are running Turkey. Syria hits own people they are running Turkey. Kurds in Syria running Turkey too because Iraq Kurdistan closing their borders. Greeks sinking ships with full of people. What are we charity foundation or a country.

Ahhh last thing i will say this again PKK have a legal party in Turkey gets max 5 percent vote. They are in againist 95 percent. Even their Master realized that who is in jail. Pushing for giving up guns. PKK can not get a piece of shit from us. Because Kurds and Turks dont want it. Dont tell me about a crap human rights. No body forget yet 6 month old babies killed by coackrouchs. It seems like 80.000 armed Kurdish villagers agree with me to keep their house clear.

Okay Kartal. You are also more than welcome to protect your mighty state in another topic I just recently created. In that thread, I described the latest verdicts against you in which your army was found guilty of killing children and women. You are more than welcome there.

What does that have to do with this topic? There is a topic for groups ( more like armies) killing civilians. I just created it. You are more than welcome to discuss it there. Then you could also comment on the newly verdict by ECHR in which your army killed 38 Kurdish civilians, mostly women and children.

1- What your prev post had to do with the topic?

2- I'll storm that thread (just sayin, joke :P)

3- It was Air Strike by HVKK not KKK.

Secondly, 38 people you've mentioned were seen by UAV footages that they were leaving from a PKK camp.

And they were an "armed smuggling group" that upon law, it basically gave TAF to right to strike "to prevent armed infiltrations inside Turkish Soils".

And last, they were not women nor children. Everybody as well the international community knows that.

You are talking about Roboski. I am not. The one in my thread is about a bomb your air forces hit Kurdish children and women with. It happend in 1994.

Though I expect the same verdict against you in Roboski massacre. Almost same setting. But again, go back to the topic and read it. It is interesting.

Okay Kartal. You are also more than welcome to protect your mighty state in another topic I just recently created. In that thread, I described the latest verdicts against you in which your army was found guilty of killing children and women. You are more than welcome there.
Yes if a terriable mistake happended it must be punished. But what i remember you already told you have sympathy to a terroist organization. I am not telling this most of the countries telling that too. Every time you are talking about human rights but you are supporting a terrorist organization which is killing childs, burning teenages alive in buses, killing nurses and teachers. You must understand one thing i have Kurdish realatives too. You are not Kurdish you are a terroist supporter. Thats a big diffenrence. Yes i will ruin every threat when i see Internationaly Recognized Terroist organization supporter.

You are talking about Roboski. I am not. The one in my thread is about a bomb your air forces hit Kurdish children and women with. It happend in
You are talking about Roboski. I am not. The one in my thread is about a bomb your air forces hit Kurdish children and women with. It happend in
You are talking about Roboski. I am not. The one in my thread is about a bomb your air forces hit Kurdish children and women with. It happend in 1994.

Though I expect the same verdi

@Bahoz
alright, but i couldn't find it mate. Can you link it here?

Back
Top Bottom